The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Finally, I've managed to get some time away from RL to put a few more images together for this series:

Jas445.jpgJas446.jpgJas447.jpgJas448.jpgJas449.jpgJas450.jpg
Great visual drama with some very powerful close-ups. The layer masking and modifications to facial expressions are very effective - especially for Cassia. :)

And the irony continues to play out in the narrative...
The girls are trying to focus on an explanation of events, as a distraction from their suffering. But, of course, the pain always wins. :eek:

Another outstanding sequence, Wragg! :D

Finally, I've managed to get some time away from RL to put a few more images together for this series:

View attachment 838793View attachment 838794View attachment 838795View attachment 838796View attachment 838797View attachment 838798
Not sure how I missed this on Saturday (well, yes I am - I was called in to work from 7:30pm until late), but here I am now, and it's another demonstration of our illustrious Mr. Wragg's mastery of the use of perspective in a manip sequence. Movie directors do this by moving the camera to get their shot. Wragg has to work with carefully selected images, a sky here, a beautiful body there, a face, an eye, a fantastically gorgeous armpit and side breast. Always working to get that perfect expression. And then we come in and blunder through this artistry, skimming over each pic, when each one is worth several minutes of enjoyment.

This is a lovely sequence, both for the flow of the story and how well each image follows from the one previous. Splendid.
:campeon::campeon::campeon::very_hot::very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping::headbang:

Apologies for the break in transmission, Gentle Reader, there's a bit of a thing going on in that nasty old real world at the moment.

Promise I'll get back to Jasmine, Cassia, Helena and Rebecca as soon as things settle down. ;)

Some extra time on the cross is character building. No need to fret about them.

Well, I couldn't let Easter go by wthout an appearance from Jasmine, could I?

View attachment 847830

:)
No indeed. And it's a stunning composition. I'm really curious how you did Cassia's posture. The whole thing has a sensual softness that makes it look a bit like a movie still shot. For me it gives a certain lifelike quality, without obscuring the details, like Cassia's tears and Jasmine's agonized concern (for her friend?). There's a lot of story in this image. :very_hot: :clapping::clapping::)

I'm really curious how you did Cassia's posture.
She should be fairly relaxed, she started on a sofa...

Esseto 08.jpg

... and may have been somewhat surprised to be whisked from there onto a cross! :eek:

I liked the way her head is slightly turned away from Jasmine.

I did add some blur to her and the background in order to focus on Jasmine, who is reacting to Cassia's recent agonised shriek while struggling herself, and I felt that the image was a little better without dialogue. Glad you like it! :)

She should be fairly relaxed, she started on a sofa...

View attachment 847846

... and may have been somewhat surprised to be whisked from there onto a cross! :eek:

I liked the way her head is slightly turned away from Jasmine.

I did add some blur to her and the background in order to focus on Jasmine, who is reacting to Cassia's recent agonised shriek while struggling herself, and I felt that the image was a little better without dialogue. Glad you like it! :)
Many crux dreams and fantasies starts on a sofa...... :)

Well, I couldn't let Easter go by wthout an appearance from Jasmine, could I?

Jas451.jpg
Jasmine's concerned look is cast in the right direction for eye contact with Cassia, although the latter's eyes are closed at this moment.
The depth of field and consistent lighting direction reveal close attention to detail and composition in this image of suffering.

And the fine details like the tears and bloodstains are just sufficiently pronounced to be convincing.
The overall restraint ensures a high degree of realism without any loss of the tension or anguish being expressed.

It's another 'Jasmine' masterpiece, Wragg! :)

Back
Top Bottom