The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
The 'life goes on' element is indeed strongly present in these last pics. The condemned ladies still can watch the world, which lays irreversibly behind them. They don not belong to that world anymore, they just have become an object of mockery, humiliation, and curiosity. If anyone still notices them. The carter will soon return and leave town with another load, and go home. The centurion and his wife will attend this evening the orgy, Cassia and Jasmine had planned to join too… Both ladies will be the talk of it, but not in the way they had expeced before.

Hmm .. And when do you start to crucify Josephine? There is a free place, and finding a cross is not a problem ... Can the impudent girl escape?
Well, she's the daughter of the corrupt magistrate, so presumably there has to be some move against him. He could fall victim of a freak accident with a speeding chariot and an overloaded cart of erotic garden statuary or something of that sort. But we will just have to see where Mr. Wragg takes us here. ;)

Well, she's the daughter of the corrupt magistrate, so presumably there has to be some move against him. He could fall victim of a freak accident with a speeding chariot and an overloaded cart of erotic garden statuary or something of that sort. But we will just have to see where Mr. Wragg takes us here. ;)

Josephine's father is corrupt, but probably made enemies. Josephine may however think she has become untouchable because of her father's position. Her impudence may turn into imprudence, putting her in a risky position. If her father's enemies manage to put her on trial, find her guilty and publically crucify her, then they most probably have made her father's position impossible to hold, leading to his downfall.
But I am afraid, Cassia and Jasmine will have not enough time to witness such a twist.

Hmm .. And when do you start to crucify Josephine? There is a free place, and finding a cross is not a problem ... Can the impudent girl escape?
Josephine's father is corrupt, but probably made enemies. Josephine may however think she has become untouchable because of her father's position. Her impudence may turn into imprudence, putting her in a risky position. If her father's enemies manage to put her on trial, find her guilty and publically crucify her, then they most probably have made her father's position impossible to hold, leading to his downfall.
But I am afraid, Cassia and Jasmine will have not enough time to witness such a twist.

But... there are more pictures of Alice crucified on this site than you can shake a stick at.... :eek:

Oh, hey, a new installment of my favourite graphic novel in all of today. :)
The girls are definitely starting to fade a little, and perhaps going a little delerious. I feel quite sorry for them now.

I can't stop staring at this one - beautiful angle and perspective, and she really tugs at the heartstrings:
1591135694782.png

And this image is brilliant:
1591135590350.png I can only imagine the patience necessary to put in all those little bugs. Also, on behalf of Jasmine: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(

ALTHOUGH, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED NOW, I THINK I SHOULD PROBABLY CHECK THE SCYTHE AND MAKE SURE MY HORSE IS READY TO GO. RESCUERS SEEM VERY UNRELIABLE THESE DAYS. :rolleyes::cool:

Back
Top Bottom