The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Loxuru said:
(perhaps, the bets are open : will Josephine/Alice end up on the cross too? I bet, Bobinder, you will like that very much!):cool:
Posted on January 15th 2020. :roto2cafe:
Wragg has kept us in suspense for nearly six months!:deal:
Bobinder will be happy!:D
Thanks, Lox. If we include both versions of 'Alice Barabbas', Wragg has already written four crux stories, inspired by Alice, and she was crucified in every one of those. Admittedly, there was a moment when I thought he might break with tradition, but in fact it now looks as though Josephine is going to join the victims of Roman justice outside the South Gate - and Alice's reputation is secure! :D

Wragg Illustrated-Chronicle-Lady-Jasmine Jas508.jpg

Whilst poetic justice takes its course, I must compliment Wragg on his very creative use of figure sources from Alice's Femjoy sessions. I believe this is the first time we have seen these poses used in manips, and the results are highly original and suitably expressive images.

Wragg Illustrated Chronicle Lady Jasmine Jas511.jpg

Both source figures have been extracted via layer masking techniques, which have preserved the loose peripheral hair strands. These are particularly effective in the second image, when Josephine loses her hair tie simultaneously with her dress. And with her father looking down from above like some obscene parody of an omnipotent being, her sense of helplessness is complete! :eek:

You have developed a real flair for this type of narrative, visual composition, Wragg! :D

Meanwhile, the rest of local high society remains oblivious to the tragedy being played out and the birthday celebrations continue without interruption. Oh well...

'It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...'

wet shoot wspsdet1.jpg

If we include both versions of 'Alice Barabbas', Wragg has already written four crux stories, inspired by Alice, and she was crucified in every one of those.
To wit:

Alice Barabbas x 2 (As Bob says)
For the Love of Alicia, and that story, though Bob is far too modest to mention it, was built entirely around this one image:

ivdaea_capta_6b_by_bobnearled-d9pf675.jpg

Finally I did crucify Alice in The Elixir of T'mor, or, rather Bobb Ender did...

Finally I did crucify Alice in The Elixir of T'mor, or, rather Bobb Ender did...
:doh: In that case, make it five you have written, and in which she is crucified. I believe your first Alice crux tale was in fact, 'The Final Kiss' :D

:doh: In that case, make it five you have written, and in which she is crucified. I believe your first Alice crux tale was in fact, 'The Final Kiss' :D
Bless my soul, so I did, I had completely forgotten about that! :doh:

I shall crucify her again, I fear. She will be Princess Blaire in a forthcoming series of images illustrating scenes from the Chronicles of the Silver River. And no, I shall not be producing the whole thing as a graphic novel, that would take the rest of my life!

This is getting quite exciting now. The Centurion is examining which side of his bread might be the best to put the butter on, and the second picture with the immediate pre-crucifixion of Josephine (always my favourite part - look at those Praetorian soldiers. Enjoy it, lads!!) right next to the ongoing anguish of Jasmine, is just a fantastic image. The perspectives alone must have taken some considerable time to get right. I do wonder, however, if the Proconsul has actually sussed the precariousness of his current position. The Centurion, who seemed quite happy with following the Proconsul's orders earlier, now is starting to look like a "by the book" Regimental Sergeant Major who was following orders because he thought the source was legitimate. Faced with a Praetorian Tribune and the charges of treason against the Proconsul, the Centurion may be zeroing in on a new source of legitimate orders. Anyway, whatever happens, if Josephine has any urges to clap her hands ever again, she should probably get it over with now.
:headbang::beer::very_hot::clapping:
(In point of fact, I still have this thing where I'm feeling a bit sorry for Josephine. Carry on.):icon_popcorn:

Last edited:
Faced with a Praetorian Tribune and the charges of treason against the Proconsul, the Centurion may be zeroing in on a new source of legitimate orders.
Basically, the centurion's reasoning is : "I am not going to risk my life and my men's, against an overwhelming force of praetorian guards, just for the lost cause of a Proconsul who is already a walking dead!"

Back
Top Bottom