The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
If only she had lived a better life thus far. If only people thought about the consequences of their actions, I really wish they would. :confused::rolleyes::D:popcorn:

I would say something about the quality and impact of the images, but it is always nice to see new Alice manips. These are great additions to that gallery. :)

Wragg Illustrated-Chronicle-Lady-Jasmine Jas520.jpgWragg Illustrated-Chronicle-Lady-Jasmine Jas521.jpg

Josephine's ordeal continues with two new Alice crux manips, both based on Femjoy sources. In the first, the dynamic motion blur demonstrates that Josephine is so well secured that her active resistance is limited to shaking her head. In both images, the glistening sea water droplets from the original coastal photo session have translated into a convincing impression of fear-induced perspiration.

The second figure source appeared previously in an elevated 'Ivdaea Capta' crux manip, but this time the pose appears in its original reclining orientation. It has been cleverly adapted for this new foot-nailing scene, the legs being opened slightly to allow the ankles to straddle the stipes, and a new left arm being added. Even more impressive is the opening of the mouth to reveal the teeth - a feat of manipulation which has been achieved in a very small adjustment area with an awkward, low viewpoint.

In the interests of consistency and as confirmation of her identity, Alice's navel jewel has been preserved throughout the manips of Josephine's nailing sequence.
Again, we are presented with dramatic scenes, employing creative interpretations of the source components. Very nice work, Wragg! :D

In the interests of consistency and as confirmation of her identity, Alice's navel jewel has been preserved throughout the manips of Josephine's nailing sequence.
Excellent rationale for the navel jewel there, Bob.:thumbup: I wasn't sure we were actually meant to notice it. ;)

Quit reading ahead, you two! :nono:

But I'm glad you noticed it:

Jas522.jpg

Excellent rationale for the navel jewel there, Bob.:thumbup: I wasn't sure we were actually meant to notice it. ;)
I'm assuming the executioners overlooked it when they stripped her, so it might easily have escaped attention. ;)
Edit - okay, so it hasn't exactly escaped attention... Josephine may be naive, but I wonder if the Tribune is merely adding insult to injury? :eek:
Edit 2 - nice manip, reminding us of the presence of Helena and Rebecca in the background.

Last edited:
Birthday present or not, you wouldn't think she'll be allowed to keep it. Rather a swift and shocking downfall for a young socialite. And that more or less puts paid to the Proconsul and his family, unless Wragg knows how many slaves and retainers he had who will also need crucifying. ;) :eek::devil:

Jasmine's expression is almost sympathetic as Josephine's cross goes into its hole. Superb work again. :)

Josephine gets the motion blur treatment as her cross drops into the socket, carrying its third condemned criminal of the day! Her protests are to no avail, although she is allowed to retain her birthday jewel. Her crucified companions witness the new turn of events in stunned silence. Does this latest development promise anything in the way of a reprieve for any of them?

More skilful adaptations of Alice's Femjoy poses provide the figure sources for the continuing drama of this sequence. Nice work again, Wragg! :)

Birthday present or not, you wouldn't think she'll be allowed to keep it. Rather a swift and shocking downfall for a young socialite. And that more or less puts paid to the Proconsul and his family, unless Wragg knows how many slaves and retainers he had who will also need crucifying. ;) :eek::devil:

Jasmine's expression is almost sympathetic as Josephine's cross goes into its hole. Superb work again. :)
Well, on the - superb - group pic, the Tribune looks as if he seems to consider what to do with the other crucified.

she is allowed to retain her birthday jewel
Diamonds are forever, don't people say?

Back
Top Bottom