The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jasmine just has renewed the choice she has made earlier in court!

She'll share the fate of the slaves and Josephine. Like I said, once acceptance has settled in the heads of the condemned, it becomes difficult, despite the sufferings, to 'walk away' from the cross, particularly when that fate is shared with others.

Is Cassia to envy? The damage of the nailing wounds will probably not make her life as easy as before. She risks pain and problems with walking and using her hands the rest of her life, and will always need assistance.

You know, this may be the most tragic, loneliest image in the whole story so far. Jasmine has said her goodbyes, and now Cassia, her family and (as seen in the picture) even Valerie move into the city, leaving her with her former slaves to hang on the cross. The image perspective shows just Jasmine and what she might see as the last vestiges of her former life, and the brief hope of rescue she had when Valerie first showed up, disappear from view through the gates. Beautifully crafted image, Wragg!
:beer::clapping::bdsm-heart:

Oh, I do love sunsets, and those after dark views are an innovation. We seldom see that depicted here.
A good time for what might be some "straight up" crucifixion manips, but the sunset and the black and white work make them special. We get a glimpse of the personal torment of each woman. While they are sort of a group, the stark monochrome treatment emphasizes that each is very much alone in her own world of misery. And the last image, a side view of Jasmine, is pure art (and I think one of Mr. Wragg's perspective preferences). :headbang::beer:

Back
Top Bottom