The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Poor Rebecca....
You are really honing your skills on this series, Wragg!
Helena's subtly furrowed brow, and parted lips exposing her teeth, the nail piercing Rebecca's wrist and the small trickle of blood from biting her lip - all of these features showing wonderful attention to detail! :)

I don't have much to say that hasn't been said already. There is manip work, and then there is the fine detail you've put into this graphic work, choosing your shots, the depth of field, whether it's a close up or a panoramic. Most of us work on the level of a single frame, or painting. Just that alone would be enough to add complexity, but you've gone as far as to change expressions for speech and emotion, which may not have been there in the original. I'm not saying, "don't do it", but I'm trying to convey that I understand some part of what you're doing, and I appreciate it veyr much.:very_hot::beer::headbang::icon_popcorn:

I am also suggesting that I will NOT be doing this. ;):eek::doh::devil:

You are really honing your skills on this series, Wragg!
Helena's subtly furrowed brow, and parted lips exposing her teeth, the nail piercing Rebecca's wrist and the small trickle of blood from biting her lip - all of these features showing wonderful attention to detail! :)
I don't have much to say that hasn't been said already. There is manip work, and then there is the fine detail you've put into this graphic work, choosing your shots, the depth of field, whether it's a close up or a panoramic. Most of us work on the level of a single frame, or painting. Just that alone would be enough to add complexity, but you've gone as far as to change expressions for speech and emotion, which may not have been there in the original. I'm not saying, "don't do it", but I'm trying to convey that I understand some part of what you're doing, and I appreciate it veyr much.:very_hot::beer::headbang::icon_popcorn:

I am also suggesting that I will NOT be doing this. ;):eek::doh::devil:
Thanks both. As you both know, there are times when I feel that ambition triumphed over my better judgement when I started this. Part of what drives me is knowing what Repertor put into those original graphics. But you are right, this is not a task to be undertaken lightly!

OK, so using a pencil or a brush is high skill. Computers are supposed to automate everything and put artisans out of work. I guess they don't--they just require different artisans. I can sleep better tonight.

I'm glad to be able to assist your slumberings, Frank! :)

Back
Top Bottom