The Incredible Cry On The Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Never we hear noises, sounds and cries.
That is incredible, such a silent by every photo and picture!
Is there not a library to connect with them?

Yes, the wonderful symphony of grunts and groans, whimpers and anguished cries - the screams of pain and all the music of misery performed by the victim affixed to the cross, with breathing and the movements of the naked flesh rubbing against raw wood and even the shame of noisy flatulence from those raped by the cornu.

When I did my short crucifixion films I found a lot of useful sounds on the internet, Sound Dogs or something like that. I needed first background dungeon sounds (sort of low frequency rumble with groans & chains) then later crowd noise, laughing, etc. CT (who doesn't look in here much now) did some voices for me. I had to do the shouts of agony, the nailing & whipping sounds, etc. What I never could get which would have made the atmosphere perfect was shouts & insults from the crowd, particularly female shouts of disgust & abuse.

I lost all the sounds when I lost all my crux stuff a year ago.

Thank you Fox-on-Cross - my contribution in support of "A dimension more..." is attached - I apologize that it is not crux but rather BATS - for credit it is from an old site Stakedamsels.com - I would love to find sound files for Crux -
I can let my imagination fill in the pitures.

Attachments

• witchburning.mp3
    1.8 MB · Views: 443
Ave,

even if I see that this thread centers around screaming women, maybe this is of interest for you if you like a male victim screaming in agony when getting nailed to the cross in this passionplay. In most plays with more "reverend" style there are no screams at all, but in some south-american and asian plays its different.
If the bad style and weird make-up-effects do not disturb you, check out these screams

nailing to the crossbeam at 5:00
nailing of the feet at 7:00

best regards
Ty.

I made a crucifixion movie for our CruxWinds group in Second Life using three members as victims (2 males, 1 female) and then went about finding three sets of screaming sounds via Google. I spent countless hours, days, even weeks trying to fit the sounds to the nailing and crucifixion timeline of the three victims. That was one hell of a job and it ended up as a real disaster!

As you move the nailing from victim to victim, the previous one(s) is still screaming. In the end I had 4 separate sound tracks, one each for the three victims screaming and one other for the hammer/nail sounds and the crowd. It was terrible to listen to, but pretty good movie if you turned off the sound.

It did make me wonder just what a real crucifixion scene would sound like. It would be very loud screaming, screaming, screaming which after about 5 seconds is very annoying to listen too. I doubt very much if one could hear over the screams of the victims the insults and mockery from the crowd, much less words between the victims about meeting up in paradise. Guess you can't just drive nails through people without creating some sort of fuss.

Probably best to have a bit of screaming during the nailing and then some moans and groans as they hang crucified.

I made a crucifixion movie for our CruxWinds group in Second Life using three members as victims (2 males, 1 female) and then went about finding three sets of screaming sounds via Google.
Each of us , in Cruxwinds, can have his own screams sounds'palette ; you can find them in another sim and it's not very expensive ...
I've my own'one and when I'm crucified, I use of it ; alas, at CW, many people are coming only to be crucified and suffering without really participating to the scene ...
PS: I'm Paskell49 in SL, but I hadn't been at CW since some weeks ago ...

I made a crucifixion movie for our CruxWinds group in Second Life using three members as victims (2 males, 1 female) and then went about finding three sets of screaming sounds via Google. I spent countless hours, days, even weeks trying to fit the sounds to the nailing and crucifixion timeline of the three victims. That was one hell of a job and it ended up as a real disaster!

As you move the nailing from victim to victim, the previous one(s) is still screaming. In the end I had 4 separate sound tracks, one each for the three victims screaming and one other for the hammer/nail sounds and the crowd. It was terrible to listen to, but pretty good movie if you turned off the sound.

It did make me wonder just what a real crucifixion scene would sound like. It would be very loud screaming, screaming, screaming which after about 5 seconds is very annoying to listen too. I doubt very much if one could hear over the screams of the victims the insults and mockery from the crowd, much less words between the victims about meeting up in paradise. Guess you can't just drive nails through people without creating some sort of fuss.

Probably best to have a bit of screaming during the nailing and then some moans and groans as they hang crucified.
I think that there would have been a great deal of screaming during the initial nailing and mounting. But, one can only scream for so long. And, the initial burst of pain would give way to a less sharp but sustained agony. After a while there would have been moaning, groaning, crying, maybe some praying and only the occasional scream as someones weight shifted and brought a new burst of pain.

I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I think after the intitial nailing period when most of the multiple screaming occurred, it settled down into multiple moaning. Having 6 or so indiviidual soundtracks made that movie more work than fun and terribly frustrating. Thi slatest film is only a couple hours away from completion. Then I need to find a way of having it posted/hosted. I feel it is really the best I've made and quite a bit of step up in quality from my previous films.

Each of us , in Cruxwinds, can have his own screams sounds'palette ; you can find them in another sim and it's not very expensive ...
I've my own'one and when I'm crucified, I use of it ; alas, at CW, many people are coming only to be crucified and suffering without really participating to the scene ...
PS: I'm Paskell49 in SL, but I hadn't been at CW since some weeks ago ...
Do you realize that you are crying? Is it spontanous and not prepared?

Do you realize that you are crying? Is it spontanous and not prepared?
i would think it would be spontanous an simply a reaction to the pain.
Like I said, it's a "sounds'palette" that you buy and that you display on your screen : so, you can start your cries when you want in clicking to one of them ...
It does the scene more realistic ...:rolleyes:

That means the necessary for an isolated room without neighbours.
Yes, it could be preferable !:D

With all my life experience I do think that the abnormal human cry is an undeveloped station.
Yes, in electronic sounds the film-industry is perfect.
Remember the cries from Jeanne d'Arc, they are not credible because there is normal public in the cinema which came for... fun(!)

Back
Top Bottom