The Lady Of Cruxfel

Go to CruxDreams.com
In this dark area of our country in the shadow of the mountain the great house of Cruxfel ruled. Their banner was a black flag with a red cross in the middle. I was the kennel masters son. Was. The daughter of the lord of Cruxfel was beautiful in a nearly indescribable way. Milk white skin under hair black as a moonless night. Hazel green eyes and long shapely legs. Aurnia, the young lady of Cruxfel was known to administer cruel punishment to anyone who wronged her. Most times the people whom she felt slighted by were never seen of again.

I am one of her unfortunate victims. Yesterday I had been feeding our dogs, while I wasn't paying attention Aurnia came to our kennels to see our hounds. As she tried to pet one of the dogs that was eating he growled and snapped at her. Nothing but a small scrape on her hand, but she wouldn't hear any explanation as she demanded the dog be put down. I refused it respectfully but adamantly. She glared at me with her piercing green eyes and said "You will remember the wrong choice to defy me." I thought nothing of it as I went on about my day. Soon later in the late evening as the sun was beginning to set I was finishing cleaning some of the kennels when I was hooded and knocked unconscious.

I woke up in a clearing deep in the forest. The moon was bright and provided light to the small clearing along with torches. I was on the ground tied to a wooden beam. Suddenly Aurnia appeared standing naked and alit from the moon light. She was gorgeous and I could feel myself becoming aroused. "You defied me. You spoke to me like I was one of your bitch dogs. I will show you what a bitch is." At that two unseen guards came out of the darkness and placed something cold and hard in the fold of my wrists. Once my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw they were nails it was too late for me to plead. Her men began hammering the nails deep into my wrists as a screamed and kicked the ground. My feet arching my back upwards and me slamming my back up and down on the ground.

The hammering stopped but I still screamed, I tried with all my might to move my wrists from the nails which caused more pain and more screaming. I was still surprising very arounsed. Breathing heavily trying to catch my breath Aurnia walked up to me and stood above me one leg on either side of my body. Looking down into my eyes she lowered her self and grabbed my stiff cock and put me inside her and in a quiet tone "this will be the last moment of pleasure you will ever remember." With that she began to fuck me holding onto the nails in my wrists. Up and down she went over and over as I instictively tried to grab her only reminded I couldn't due to the nails in my wrists. I could feel myself getting closer and closer and at one moment as if knowing I were close wrapped her legs under my body pulling her self as close as she could to me while I shot my hot load inside her soaking wet pussy.

Aurnia laid down on me for a moment, almost making me forget where I was and what had happened. My pain temporarily dulled by the ecstasy of sex. She stood up and sat by my feet putting her soles against mine making me feel the softness of her feet against mine. "Try and remember the feeling of my feet as your feet will feel nothing but splintered would against your soles and a nail crushing the bones in your feet. And remember you died for defying your Lady." And at that she pulled her feet from mine and within an instant the beam i was nailed to was ripped from the ground as it was pulled up to a beam standing in the ground. Me being hauled up by my wrists only. The pain unbearable, I'm screaming and begging for mercy and forgiveness. My feet are held tight and nailed to the rough splintered wood. My screams piercing the night sky. Aurnia walking away into the darkness never looking back as I was left to scream and die in agony.

In this dark area of our country in the shadow of the mountain the great house of Cruxfel ruled. Their banner was a black flag with a red cross in the middle. I was the kennel masters son. Was. The daughter of the lord of Cruxfel was beautiful in a nearly indescribable way. Milk white skin under hair black as a moonless night. Hazel green eyes and long shapely legs. Aurnia, the young lady of Cruxfel was known to administer cruel punishment to anyone who wronged her. Most times the people whom she felt slighted by were never seen of again.

I am one of her unfortunate victims. Yesterday I had been feeding our dogs, while I wasn't paying attention Aurnia came to our kennels to see our hounds. As she tried to pet one of the dogs that was eating he growled and snapped at her. Nothing but a small scrape on her hand, but she wouldn't hear any explanation as she demanded the dog be put down. I refused it respectfully but adamantly. She glared at me with her piercing green eyes and said "You will remember the wrong choice to defy me." I thought nothing of it as I went on about my day. Soon later in the late evening as the sun was beginning to set I was finishing cleaning some of the kennels when I was hooded and knocked unconscious.

I woke up in a clearing deep in the forest. The moon was bright and provided light to the small clearing along with torches. I was on the ground tied to a wooden beam. Suddenly Aurnia appeared standing naked and alit from the moon light. She was gorgeous and I could feel myself becoming aroused. "You defied me. You spoke to me like I was one of your bitch dogs. I will show you what a bitch is." At that two unseen guards came out of the darkness and placed something cold and hard in the fold of my wrists. Once my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw they were nails it was too late for me to plead. Her men began hammering the nails deep into my wrists as a screamed and kicked the ground. My feet arching my back upwards and me slamming my back up and down on the ground.

The hammering stopped but I still screamed, I tried with all my might to move my wrists from the nails which caused more pain and more screaming. I was still surprising very arounsed. Breathing heavily trying to catch my breath Aurnia walked up to me and stood above me one leg on either side of my body. Looking down into my eyes she lowered her self and grabbed my stiff cock and put me inside her and in a quiet tone "this will be the last moment of pleasure you will ever remember." With that she began to fuck me holding onto the nails in my wrists. Up and down she went over and over as I instictively tried to grab her only reminded I couldn't due to the nails in my wrists. I could feel myself getting closer and closer and at one moment as if knowing I were close wrapped her legs under my body pulling her self as close as she could to me while I shot my hot load inside her soaking wet pussy.

Aurnia laid down on me for a moment, almost making me forget where I was and what had happened. My pain temporarily dulled by the ecstasy of sex. She stood up and sat by my feet putting her soles against mine making me feel the softness of her feet against mine. "Try and remember the feeling of my feet as your feet will feel nothing but splintered would against your soles and a nail crushing the bones in your feet. And remember you died for defying your Lady." And at that she pulled her feet from mine and within an instant the beam i was nailed to was ripped from the ground as it was pulled up to a beam standing in the ground. Me being hauled up by my wrists only. The pain unbearable, I'm screaming and begging for mercy and forgiveness. My feet are held tight and nailed to the rough splintered wood. My screams piercing the night sky. Aurnia walking away into the darkness never looking back as I was left to scream and die in agony.
Nicely done. It's a bit like a "visitation" story, where the beautiful demon visits and grants what the protagonist wants, but destroys him all the same.:eek: If anything, I wish t was longer and a bit more filled out. A good short piece. :)

Nicely done. It's a bit like a "visitation" story, where the beautiful demon visits and grants what the protagonist wants, but destroys him all the same.:eek: If anything, I wish t was longer and a bit more filled out. A good short piece. :)
Good formulated my similar thoughts,Jolly.

Back
Top Bottom