The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• stuart-broad_36dd0880-ebc0-11e.jpg
    stuart-broad_36dd0880-ebc0-11e.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 77
I suspect Phlebas is being Broad minded. :rolleyes:

Actually no, but it's interesting that you should think that :D
ps 4th test drawn thanks to the impenetrable dead bat of Steve Smith.

How quickly we forget.
In April 1995 the Guardian and Granada TV alleged that Aitken was financially dependent on the Saudi royal family; had pimped for his Saudi contacts; was involved in arms brokering; and had lied about who paid his bill at the Ritz. Aitken issued writs for libel and delivered his infamous speech, in which he pledged to fight the 'cancer of bitter and twisted journalism' with the 'simple sword of truth' and the 'trusty shield of British fair play'.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jonathan_Aitken

Here's Dita Von Teese modelling a similar look, Aitken never looked this good :p

Dita Von Teese by Christophe Mourthe a.JPG

Last edited:
#2, the sword of truth and trusty shield of British fair play (sorry couldn't help myself, anyone get the reference? I'm sure RR will)

was it Jonathan Aitken - who was despatched with the sword of truth and British fair play into the jug?

PS Wrote that before I saw your post giving the answer ;)

was it Jonathan Aitken - who was despatched with the sword of truth and British fair play into the jug?

PS Wrote that before I saw your post giving the answer ;)

Yes indeed.
Then apparently had a conversion experience in prison.

tumblr_oynlddtl7j1tivntvo3_1280.jpgtumblr_oynlddtl7j1tivntvo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oyjvmjeCDU1tivntvo6_1280.jpgtumblr_oyjvmjeCDU1tivntvo5_1280.jpgtumblr_oyjvmjeCDU1tivntvo2_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom