The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone!!!!!Check out this drawing I made.....A bit of cross between universes I guess....A hot young mercenary wench is being savagely fed upon by a hobbitlike creature whilst the argonian one is fingering and probably causing the bleeding of her butthole.... she is embarrassed in pain and aroused!!!! How do you all like it ??? Share your views with me.

A little backstory...... a beautiful young mercenary after a long hard battle with a dragon ends up far away from civilization . Although victorious the battle has sapped her of her energy .Tired and a little injured she stumbles on a strange village populated by dwarf like people who have never seen a woman before.....she requests food and drink ,but refusing to accept her coin they tell her she can either die of hunger and thirst or get warm food and cool water in return for allowing them to explore her beautiful body and drink the strangely inviting white substance coming from those oddly attractive blobs on her chest....As you can see they are a bunch of savage fiends.....
She is in pain, aroused and extremely embarrassed by what follows....... but a lusty vengeful opponent stalks her in the distance planning his strategy of assault....
To be continued.....How do you all like it?? Please share your views with me.....

Attachments

• IMG_20180117_023455.jpg
    IMG_20180117_023455.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 190
I think she forgot some of her armor

bare_maidens_20_008.jpgbare_maidens_20_007.jpgbare_maidens_20_006.jpgbare_maidens_20_005.jpgbare_maidens_20_003.jpgbare_maidens_20_004.jpgbare_maidens_20_002.jpgbare_maidens_20_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom