The Lingchi of Queen Pang Saihua [Wan Feng]

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
I found this wonderful story match with my wooden horse fantasy. But crucifixion is my prefer one then Ling Chi.
I planned to post on "Ancient chinese female prisoner" thread but I posted as new for this wonderful illustrated story.As I said before, I cant active much in later days at here but I wanna share to my friends when I found good ones those you may like.
If somebody can translate from chinese, it will be great !

1.jpg2 (1).jpg3 (4).jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8 (2).jpg9.jpg10 (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eine schöne Geschichte mit erstklassigen Bildern

A fine story with first-class pictures
Thank you :)
I've inserted them into your posts in numerical order now :)

(And translated Beate's post. But sorry, I can't manage Mandarin :D )
Thanks a lot. Yeah if words are not on picture, I can use google traslate ;)
Beautiful pics, and exotic methods of torture. Very interesting and different find.
:) :)
it made me excited when i found on this morning as well :)
@phlebas @RacingRodent knew my itchyness on this subject ;)

I guess whoever executed her really wanted to be sure she's dead. That's what I call an overkill :eek:

But the pictures are awesome and really well drawn! The horse scene reminded me of the movie 'A Chinese Torture Chamber Story':

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess whoever executed her really wanted to be sure she's dead. That's what I call an overkill :eek:

But the pictures are awesome and really well drawn! The horse scene reminded me of the movie 'A Chinese Torture Chamber Story': http://ancensored.com/clip/A-Chinese-Torture-Chamber-Story/Ching-Mai/3362

I think your link has a malware. My Pc caught one, unfortunately, by clicking on it. Nothing really serious nor dangerous for the computer, but anyway I had to stop it and get rid of this s...t after some efforts.

I think this person likes long hair, and hair pulling. Just a hunch.
In Huangluo village, in Guangxi, where a tribe of Yao people live,
the women have hair like that, as they only ever cut it once in their lives,
when they get married

1549400785313.png

(but Punjabi Sikh women - and men - never cut theirs, or shave in any way, at all)

I think your link has a malware. My Pc caught one, unfortunately, by clicking on it. Nothing really serious nor dangerous for the computer, but anyway I had to stop it and get rid of this s...t after some efforts.

hmmm, this site seems to be unsafe. At least I get lots of warnings to open the file.....

hmmm, this site seems to be unsafe. At least I get lots of warnings to open the file.....
When I checked without using dommmu's link, I find that site brings up a Malwarebytes warning - malvertising.
Thanks for alerting us. I've deleted that link from dommmu's post (though if anyone still wants to risk it, it can be found in toma's reply)
The film 'Chinese Torture Chamber story: Mai Ching' can be found in a 'safe' version on YouTube.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that! I never had any issues with the website, but I am using good software to block most of the malware stuff.

Back
Top Bottom