The Lingchi of Queen Pang Saihua [Wan Feng]

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have asked Wanfeng and she agreed me to translate it.
Thanks a lot :)
View attachment 669030

To escape from the guilty, Queen Pang set up King Ren's another wife, Conbubine Di by claiming that It was her to kill King Ren. Conbubine DI was sentenced to death by Waist Chop and hanged in public for several days after her death. Before stepping onto the execution court, she cursed Queen Pang to die much more miserably than her in the near future.
Wooa, wzout yours I wrongly thought Di is Yuehua :D

Please continue....next one is my favorite part too, younger one is stronger one for queen like me..i was horny by seeing that one too, it will be pleasure for someone to sex with young adult reather than old king ;)

I feel bad at my high school too when I learned the second last king of Burma have 100 wives..Sometimes I wonder this, King or Emperor used to have many wives and mostly they are old guy. Can they really visit a single one just for once a month ? How can a young married quuen or concubine can satisfy sex urge with just a night per month. Then if she comit adultery, have to face horrible fate :( That's not fair.. . .So it is better to poison old king as soon as possible.. I have a same thought with queen Saihua.

Last edited:
View attachment 669028

Meanwhile, Queen Pang's crime was soon no longer a secret. A famous Chancellor Bao Zheng asked his most trusted guard Zhan Zhao, who is also known as Warrior of the South, to secretly investigate the real reason for King Ren's death. After collecting enough evidence, Bao Zheng invited Queen Pang to his Kaifeng Court. Pang took Yuehua to come with her together.

Note by translator: Bao Zheng is one of the most famou Chancellor in Dynasty Song for his great investigation ability and courage to execute high-born criminals. Kaifeng Court is his place to judge the cases. Zhan Zhao is Bao Zheng's guardian. He has been famous among all the country since a very young age because of his great Kong Fu.

View attachment 669025

Seeing that Bao Zheng has already know everything, Yuehua confessed her crime to poison King Ren by Queen Pang's order. Bao Zheng has a very good personal friendship with King Ren as King Ren appreciate his intelligence a lot. He was very keen to revenge for his King and sentenced Yuehua to death by the dog-head guillotine immediately. Before death, Yuehua begged, "I am just obeying her command. I had no choice. Please, please leave me alive!"

Note by translator: You can find what is a dog-head guillotine in the Wiki of Bao Zheng.

Thanks a lot :)

Wooa, wzout yours I wrongly thought Di is Yuehua :D

Please continue....next one is my favorite part too, younger one is stronger one for queen like me..i was horny by seeing that one too, it will be pleasure for someone to sex with young adult reather than old king ;)

I feel bad at my high school too when I learned the second last king of Burma have 100 wives..Sometimes I wonder this, King or Emperor used to have many wives and mostly they are old guy. Can they really visit a single one just for once a month ? How can a young married quuen or concubine can satisfy sex urge with just a night per month. Then if she comit adultery, have to face horrible fate :( That's not fair.. . .So it is better to poison old king as soon as possible.. I have a same thought with queen Saihua.
But killing the king will bring you great trouble and pain, right? I don’t think it is a good choice to try.

Thanks all, I will go on translation whenever I am free to do it. By the way, I am also planning to create a series of fantasy Lingchi stories which are called Devil of Broken Flowers. If you are interested, maybe I can open a new thread to post them.
Oh yes please! :)

know you the artist also?
do you know who made the pictures?

Thanks all, I will go on translation whenever I am free to do it. By the way, I am also planning to create a series of fantasy Lingchi stories which are called Devil of Broken Flowers. If you are interested, maybe I can open a new thread to post them.

Thanks for the translation. Although the mutilations of ling chi are a bit much for me, the history, culture and characters are quite interesting, as I'm sure Devil of Broken Flowers would be also. I hope you post it.

To Yupar the trouble and pain is not a bug but rather the unique selling point feature ;)
ah..you know too well...but just in fantasy more. In RL is limited. But pain and shame is my fav foods in.my fantasy ;)

Back
Top Bottom