The Lost Chronicle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cx it just doesn't get any better than this! I think I am about as wet as I have ever been after reading something on the site....I was captured by every word, the scene is captured so effectively by your prose Cx...I think I know what you meant by editing and re-writing...this is so tight, not a wasted word, and it conveys exactly what poor Cliona must be feeling so well! I am in instant sympathy with her...I feel her dejection and pain, and her lovely little sense of triumph for having stepped on the brute's balls...Yay for her! And the detailing about the hemp on the neck, the hob-nailed boot in the bare back, the iron neck ring and chain, and shuffling with head down and tears in her eyes behind the wagon ....so vividly presented...I feel I am one with her, and breathlessly wondering where they could be taking her and what will happen next..Bravo Cx...more please!
Thank you so much to you and everyone else! :bdsm-heart: Causing wetness is the highest compliment I can get!:p I'm glad I can repay the favor for all the times you and others here have made me wet!:D The rewriting is caused more by the fact im changing the storyline, but Im also trying to cut it down to just whats needed in order to maximize wetness causing material.:D What can I say, I learned from the best here...:beer:

Im sorry for not having any updates the last few days!:oops: I have been busy but ch. 4 will be up tomorrow and and then more regular updates after that. Unfortunately Im starting to train hard and might be to tired to work very late at night...:( Please have patience! :bump2:

Im sorry for not having any updates the last few days!:oops: I have been busy but ch. 4 will be up tomorrow and and then more regular updates after that. Unfortunately Im starting to train hard and might be to tired to work very late at night...:( Please have patience! :bump2:

No need to apologize...we all have experienced the struggle to balance our real lives with this crazyily addictive site. We all love your posts and will gladly wait cx.....whenever you have the time.:rolleyes:

Patience??? we have no f*cking patience!!!!

What kind of training do you need to be nailed to a cross???

Tree

...what, Ulrika??? CXS might have a real life??? That is soooo sick!!!!:doh:

No need to apologize...we all have experienced the struggle to balance our real lives with this crazyily addictive site. We all love your posts and will gladly wait cx.....whenever you have the time.:rolleyes:

Great advice, Barb!

(Yawns)

'Silver River' is costing me sleep..:doh:

Our Queen has spoken!:)

A other unfinished story. :(
Should we more waiting or forget @cxslave? Maybe you find a bit time for writing. But i fear, the cycling saison is started.
flower3
She hasn't been here since 2016, Madi. I think she's moved on.

Back
Top Bottom