The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well that line drawing got you all going, didn't it!

Bond 72 (27).jpg 183007.jpg aa (9).jpg StatePH15.jpg tumblr_nivzhojNsP1tcovtxo1_1280.jpg scientisttest1b.jpg tumblr_n7iwlziZc31qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg IMG_7616.jpg

That is the most relaxing position any girl can be in, unless the guy tying her is a maniac .
Forget your worries, forget about the dust in the house, don`t worry about what to make
for dinner. Just relax and enjoy the wonderful feelings he is giving your surrendered body,
the only complaint i have is my man brings me to almost boiling point then just walks away
laughing, i honestly think he love to hear me using bad language while i scream at him to
get me off, he does in the end though, and it`s truly wonderful.

Now look what you have started!!! :mad:

Everyone is getting into the act!
Just Relax And Enjoy The Sensations Barbaria
Do You Have A Favorite Girl Friend, Invite
Her Round, Oh Dear You Are Spreadeagled
Though, You Will Have To Make Do With Me.
Oh, share the Detroit boys with her...

While we wait for the inevitable delivery of demerits to Mr. Phlebas :rolleyes:, I just wanted to note the bent tree in this pic. She's pretty much on top of it. Presumably, the top end is tied down to of the frame, but is that just to get it out of the way, or is it going to spring up and hit her? What is the purpose of a "catapult" tree right behind our subject?:confused:

Perhaps it's some sort of trap. She's the bait, and when some bloke comes along, possibly to free her, THWAPP!

Back
Top Bottom