The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I cannot take credit for the quote, but i can start a petition to get Barb modelling for us.

Who's with me??

Barb does NOT volunteer, she does ... and Barb cannot be swayed by petitions, she does what she wants to do ... :spank::spank::spank::spank:

bo1 (10).jpg But if I must, I think I would choose the nicer bed and sheets ;)

bobound (4).jpg This one seems a little spartan, although it does have the advantage of no gag, which gives me plenty of opportunity to complain :p

Barb does NOT volunteer, she does ... and Barb cannot be swayed by petitions, she does what she wants to do ... :spank::spank::spank::spank:

View attachment 546927 But if I must, I think I would choose the nicer bed and sheets ;)

View attachment 546928 This one seems a little spartan, although it does have the advantage of no gag, which gives me plenty of opportunity to complain :p
I'm sorry Barb, I will not make the mistake ever again....:duke:

Of course, the petition is merely a piece of paper, a formality, and I'm sure one of our illustrious members can generate some fine print to include that makes it binding (I also recall how you hate to read fine print. It is very boring)

You can have the nicer bed and sheets, so a win-win?

View attachment 546927 But if I must, I think I would choose the nicer bed and sheets ;)

View attachment 546928 This one seems a little spartan, although it does have the advantage of no gag, which gives me plenty of opportunity to complain :p

xM_10.jpg In my opinion, she only deserves this one !:D

Attachments

• img-1420204278.jpg
    img-1420204278.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 438
Varieties of spreadeagled

briella_jaden_ticklemastered_by_jwties-d4azcjr.jpgpriestess_at_the_altar_by_posebinder-d7pzi0g.jpgstripped_for_experimentation_by_posebinder-d9x0tfe.jpgbecca_s_been_bound_by_the_boob_bot_by_posebinder-da6kblc.jpgbecca_and_the_villain__continued__by_posebinder-daly9q7.jpgbecca_and_the_villain__part_3__by_posebinder-dam0unu.jpgbecca_and_the_villain__part_4__by_posebinder-dam3x1x.jpg

Attachments

• apparatus_infernus___ghost_pirates_from_hell_by_ceeaybee-dbmm5og.gif
    apparatus_infernus___ghost_pirates_from_hell_by_ceeaybee-dbmm5og.gif
    65.3 MB · Views: 393
Back
Top Bottom