The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe the best way to check is by using the new and improved ACME meat thermometer. Manufactured by the Dolc Meat Co, out of California, it offers a wide variety of insertion tips. And with the latest version a high amperage quick kill feature has been included. A little after shock never hurt anyone... especially when in preparation for the main course. =)

Jeez :confused::eek:

I believe the best way to check is by using the new and improved ACME meat thermometer. Manufactured by the Dolc Meat Co, out of California, it offers a wide variety of insertion tips. And with the latest version a high amperage quick kill feature has been included. A little after shock never hurt anyone... especially when in preparation for the main course. =)
I think this one works well...

cook 010.jpg

A "wide variety of insertion tips" indeed!
I must try that line "I'm merely trying to ascertain your temperature, my dear".

mukiabout09.jpg Breast or thigh?

Anyway, how did this thread get so far off beam? This girls don't look spread eagle to me! This is how it's done
the_obsession_05_by_southblade-damrasg_ds.jpgHelpless45.jpgp3r7z6h6bY1t6vdroo4.giftumblr_ozm15py7GS1wod0o7o1_1280.jpg122.jpgmilf052.jpg

and with added humiliation

whipped-ass6.jpg

Anyway, how did this thread get so far off beam? This girls don't look spread eagle to me! This is how it's done

They used to be a very popular girl's band. Once they were three good friends, but with success and money came jealousy.
A split was imminent. The partition of the band's financial assets had to be arranged.
Those two had better been more suspicious when they were invited to talk further business on the yacht of the third's boyfriend. She has all the assets now to start a succesful solo career.

Oh Babe, it's a worthly and important ingredient for soft and fine premium goatskin.
And I say not, that we use your skin for that product. But, I should thinking over that.
Don't push your luck, Madiosi! I think you only got five, because Barb is in a good mood today!:smilie-devil:
We too want to post something naught today, without risking a rain of demerits falling on us!:nusee:

Don't push your luck, Madiosi! I think you only got five, because Barb is in a good mood today!:smilie-devil:
We too want to post something naught today, without risking a rain of demerits falling on us!:nusee:
I recognice a little masochist side the last months on me. :spank:
Maybe the reason for this game with the fire always again. :firedevil:
Honestly, I appericate our Barb very much!!! flower3

Back
Top Bottom