The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
That last one looks like she's having a picnic

Ivy0110.jpgc34.jpgc0f120ab8ef68fa3d522971ee8a027b2.jpghh117_main.jpgbd3 (1).jpg04 (1).jpgJenna-Presley-nude-spread-bondage-perfect-slave-01.jpgcdst06.jpgcdst1.jpg47B89E4.jpg

The following screen caps are from a Lew Rubens Productions video called "Brooke Glam Shoot Con." The photographer and the model have agreed to a session of glam shots with her in lingerie and braless. She's a pro and assumes various teasing, coy and sexy poses. She mentions that she's done a lot of this work. When he asks if maybe she isn't a little bored by it she allows that she is, maybe, a little, but hey, it pays the bills. He suggests that they try some fetish shots. She's a little hesitant but says that she's checked out his references and they looked ok. So she agrees. The photographer sets up the cuffs and pulleys to the frame of the bed and puts her in a light spread eagle. They joke, she gives him some sexy, coy and fearful maiden-in-bondage expressions. He says she's great and maybe should do some fetish work. She agrees she might do that. He says that if she wants to do fetish work the ropes would have to be a little tighter. So he tightens them a few inches. He continues shooting, talking and joking. After two or three tightenings, just a few inches each time, she's getting weirded out, and wants to be released. Now he tells her that the reason his references were good was because he was always careful to clean up after himself. He puts a ball gag in her mouth and stretches her tight. "You hang there a while, and then I'll be back to ask you about things that I want." he says.

I thought it was quite an effective scene. It came off as a little more plausible than these set ups usually are. The model is no genius but she's not a complete idiot either--at least she checked his references! Of course it would have been much stronger if the photographer had stripped her completely naked. And then left a whip at the bedside.

spread eagle glam1.PNGspread eagle glam2.PNGspread eagle glam3.PNGspread eagle glam4.PNGspread eagle glam7.PNGspread eagle glam8.PNGspread eagle glam9.PNGspread eagle glam5.PNGspread eagle glam6.PNG

Male Tied Spreadeagle on Billart.View attachment 582068[/QUOTE

MMMMMMM! I Could Play With That For Hours
just gently stroke it then take it between two
fingers and slowly make it harder and harder,
as this is going on the lovely noises he is makng
are a joy to listen to. you can usually feel it when it`s
about to shoot and the sounds he makes then are
just wonderful,and the adoring looks he gives me
when he comes back down to earth make it all
worth while. sorry about the stains on the bed
sheets but he did shoot a huge load.

It's not bed sheets you have to worry about Dorothy, that billiard table will never be the same!

She only can hope, the ants are more interested in the other girl's picnic!:spider::spider::spider:

You missed the inverted commas around "picnic", Lox :)

Of course it would have been much stronger if the photographer had stripped her completely naked.

Agreed. Nice and simple does it for me.

Staked-out.jpgbeach02.jpgtumblr_n3kdddyzcy1r6m49oo1_1280.jpgpreviewmp4s.jpg651309_9daeeaa.jpg0.jpgcenobeach04.jpgtumblr_n3kdddyzcy1r6m49oo4_1280.jpg

It's not bed sheets you have to worry about Dorothy, that billiard table will never be the same!

You missed the inverted commas around "picnic", Lox :)

Agreed. Nice and simple does it for me.

View attachment 603054View attachment 603055View attachment 603056View attachment 603057View attachment 603058View attachment 603059View attachment 603060View attachment 603061

Oh i`m so sorry love i was so fascinated by that cock i did`nt realize
he was on a billiard table, that`s spoilt the whole thing, Oh i am a
silly cock hungry girl

She's a pretty model!!!

I agree. I think she is worthy of a few more screen caps. This is her earlier in the scene, vamping and joking with the photographer, and posing in light bondage:

spread eagle glam10.PNGspread eagle glam11.PNGspread eagle glam14.PNGspread eagle glam12.PNGspread eagle glam13.PNGspread eagle glam20.PNGspread eagle glam21.PNG

And then he springs the trap. The ball gag goes in, and she is stretched into a barely-touch-the-toes spread eagle.

spread eagle glam22.PNG

Attachments

• spread eagle glam15.PNG
    spread eagle glam15.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 170
  • spread eagle glam16.PNG
    spread eagle glam16.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
Ahhh - but what is the state of the moon? Full or New, or in between?
Are we getting towards Spring tides or Neeps?
If the former it could take several days for them to drown.

If it was what hit here, then not so long:-
A mini-tsunami has hit tourist beaches in parts of Majorca and Menorca. A wave measuring nearly five feet hit Ciutadella on the west coast of Menorca on Monday morning. Nearby beaches were also flooded by the meteotsunami, called a rissaga in Catalan Spanish.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/17/tsun...ooding-shops-restaurants-7723998/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom