The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bump

Attachments

• wenona_looks_so_hot_bound_spreadeagled_and_nude____by_e_digitalfantasy-db2ypqi.jpg
    wenona_looks_so_hot_bound_spreadeagled_and_nude____by_e_digitalfantasy-db2ypqi.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 594
  • excitement_at_being_bound_naked__and_on_display____by_e_digitalfantasy-db2yrc9.jpg
    excitement_at_being_bound_naked__and_on_display____by_e_digitalfantasy-db2yrc9.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 602
  • a_long_night_of_pain_and_pleasure_ahead____by_e_digitalfantasy-db2yrqn.jpg
    a_long_night_of_pain_and_pleasure_ahead____by_e_digitalfantasy-db2yrqn.jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 603
  • spread095548wheoryrryssoyb9i.jpg
    spread095548wheoryrryssoyb9i.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 645
  • royal_display_by_satsukihime1031_daow7jz.jpg
    royal_display_by_satsukihime1031_daow7jz.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 682
  • dbq8b6w-61304474-b6cf-4773-addc-4aec28654ab2.png
    dbq8b6w-61304474-b6cf-4773-addc-4aec28654ab2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 648
  • spreadimage83.jpg
    spreadimage83.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 642
  • spreadtumblr_o73nnjQyae1s4jw4io1_500.jpg
    spreadtumblr_o73nnjQyae1s4jw4io1_500.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 621
Damn, spreadeagle! What a nostalgic feeling! This position is what got me into the anything BDSM in the first place!

So here's the lovely Chrissy Marie enduring her passion in the position we all know and love:

DXFN_OzVQAAaWjr.jpgDXFN7ssUQAEPaxG.jpgDXJCSVxUMAAvrvr.jpgDXJCVNeVMAAwC7L.jpgDXFOBYvVoAAg1Oo.jpgDXJCXenVQAEMfyS.jpgDXFOF8xU0AAl3Il.jpgDXJCZg4VAAA1ZTh.jpg

And you know she loves the hell out of this whole thing when displaying her pussy and marks comes with that beautiful smile. :SimpHomer:

Damn, spreadeagle! What a nostalgic feeling! This position is what got me into the anything BDSM in the first place!

So here's the lovely Chrissy Marie enduring her passion in the position we all know and love:

View attachment 756893View attachment 756894View attachment 756895View attachment 756896View attachment 756897View attachment 756898View attachment 756899View attachment 756900

And you know she loves the hell out of this whole thing when displaying her pussy and marks comes with that beautiful smile. :SimpHomer:
Me too. Being exposed and vulnerable makes me soooo horney. Being spread eagle is the ultimate in vulnerability. My first experience with BDSM was non-consentually being tied spread eagle on a bed, blind folded, striped and molested by 2 strange men as my room mate looked on. she also participated. That's when I found out about her kinky side and discovered I was kinky and didn't know it.

Me too. Being exposed and vulnerable makes me soooo horney. Being spread eagle is the ultimate in vulnerability. My first experience with BDSM was non-consentually being tied spread eagle on a bed, blind folded, striped and molested by 2 strange men as my room mate looked on. she also participated. That's when I found out about her kinky side and discovered I was kinky and didn't know it.

Holy shit! What an experience!

My intro wasn't that intense. My adolescent self was watching Girls are for Loving when the film finally got to the part where a naked Ginger was tied spreadeagle by the villain and then forced to cum.

To a young mind like mine back then, it made an indelible impression and seeing girls spreadeagled is choice for me ever since.

View attachment 756893View attachment 756894View attachment 756895View attachment 756896View attachment 756897View attachment 756898View attachment 756899View attachment 756900

Absolutely, these are wonderful pictures that really show the excitement and great pleasure of being so totally exposed. Her beautiful smooth vulva looks inviting and apparently is swollen in anticipation... The last picture, when the ball gag is removed, indeed shows the joy this whole thing brings to her.
One series that shows the essence of submission, bdsm or even crucifixion for that matter!

Absolutely, these are wonderful pictures that really show the excitement and great pleasure of being so totally exposed. Her beautiful smooth vulva looks inviting and apparently is swollen in anticipation... The last picture, when the ball gag is removed, indeed shows the joy this whole thing brings to her.
One series that shows the essence of submission, bdsm or even crucifixion for that matter!

Your description of spreadeagled Chrissy Marie almost made me drool. I meant that in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom