The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I especially like the way her tits wobble with each stroke.
Thought for the day:- A stroke can be something gentle, or a stoke from the whip anything but and a heart attack (stroke) can be fatal.

Her legs are nicely spread allowing full access to scourge her lustful body well....there should be two girls scourging her...one from behind and one in front with the short whips that leave those nice deep stripes her body is lusting for....and scourging her hard...not neglecting her erect nipples, pussy and lustful asshole...

Ok - a little pity on a newcomer:
Don't mention how she's a terrible driver and needs glasses
Don't even mention fine print.
Never imply that her tight little might be rather big
Don't question her intelligence or imply that she's easy
That's most of it.

Oh Yeah!
Be careful what angle you use to take pictures of her
View attachment 730114

Her asshole looks very tight to me.....looks like a great angle....her ass just lusting for that cock....I'd love to be deep inside it pumping her hard...filling her ass up with a huge load of that hot cum her body is lusting for.....then telling her how tight and hot it was in there....until you get to visit again....

Last edited:
View attachment 350845 Hey, I've got an itch ... now what do I do?:oops:
View attachment 350846 Nothing like being on tenterhooks ... but in my tight little?:confused:

View attachment 350847What do you mean "when the tide comes in"? What tide? :eek:

That ass hook looks perfect in that luscious little ass of yours...but...they should put a leg spreader on you allowing easy acess to scourge your lustful ass and eager pussy.... and they probably should raise it a little higher.....to give that ass some deep anal pleasures!...then that eager body would be ready for the whip....

various

Prison 212.jpg3516919_9_o.jpgWomen-Stretched-on-The-Rack-for-Torture-5.jpgson_of_nibbles_baa6d7.jpg548393_fc12cae.jpgspreadtumblr_mejpsze8b51qh4qo8o1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom