The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Q1.
[QUOTE = "messaline, post: 403863, member: 6964"] En inglés, por favor: entonces, podríamos entender ... ;) [/ QUOTE]
La sensación más placentera es estar atado a una cruz, expuesto y humillado ante una o más personas.

Excelente galería de fotos

Q1.
[QUOTE = "messaline, post: 403863, member: 6964"] En inglés, por favor: entonces, podríamos entender ... ;) [/ QUOTE]
La sensación más placentera es estar atado a una cruz, expuesto y humillado ante una o más personas.

Excelente galería de fotos

? you translated Messa's message into Spanish ?
Something's not working.

These are working though :)

rack_003.jpg535a7dbc7f6c4Playing With Knife In Bed - Standing - Whipped - Micah Moore RB.wmv-8b.jpgwhite_woman_held_hostage_by_indians_naked_2_by_mercymagnet-dcc58b4.pngteen_left_naked_tied_in_park_by_mercymagnet-dclo362.pngdeath_at_high_tide_by_gallows_girl_amy-dar58wr.jpgimg-1441594063.jpgimg-1528071708.jpge7b0c10b.jpg

Time for some more
and the rest

209793CC-D10E-4BD5-A281-5A29F38156EA.jpeg

“Um... Doctor, why am I naked?”

“To prevent you using your clothes to hang yourself. Your mind is in a very delicate state right now.”

“And why am I tied spread eagle?”

“There are things in this room you could use to harm yourself. It’s for your own protection.”

“But do I have to be naked and tied down? Couldn’t it be one of the other?”

“Every little bit counts.”

“Doctor, what is that metal shaft for?”

“It’s called a joy stick. It’s commonly used to treat cases for female depression. The best thing you can do is lay back and relax.”

“But I can’t doctor. I feel so exposed and vulnerable.”

“I’ll have the nurse bring the negativity plug. It’s a little red ball that goes into your mouth to stop your negative feelings being expressed.”

Spreadeagled on a king sized bed is the most erotic thing any girl can experience,
naked, legs really spread wide apart she is truly at her man`s mercy, he can do
anything he wants to do to her. mine slowly brings me to orgasm with baby oil
and a very intimate finger, he knows exactly where my g spot is. he brings me
almost to tipping point then walks away, coffee, tea, while i am squealing at him
to get me off,but no, back i go on the boil then the frustration , he will take his
fingers away and just sit on the edge of the bed grinning at me and tickling my
boobs ,while i break out in ,very rare for me,swearing, i call him a bastard, an
fffing all sorts , and he loves it ,he has turned his wife into a slutty dirty bitch,
but when he does eventually bring me off you can hear my screams of joyful
release all the way down Dewsbury Road. legs spread wide apart can become
very painful but usually the tormenting lasts no more than an hour, nine times
out of ten he has to release me so i can go for a wee. Spreadeagled on the bed
is lovely. exciting and erotic, we can only do it when the children are at Grandma`s
and won`t be home for a few hours, and the seeing to i get for being a Floozy
for him is truly magical. i think most men dream about turning their wife into
a scrubber but just dare not suggest it
Being tied spread eagle. Being a submissive sub to my girlfriend Marie it is such a turn on. We have "women parties" , dinner. wine or what ever and then I am the entertainment for the evening. It is even more exciting if another sub participates. We get to hear and see each other being abused. The abuse is a prelude to multiple orgasms both given and received. As always, Marie makes sure things don't get out of hand or go to far. I enjoy being used and tortured but not to the extreme. Women have such exotic fantacies and who better to know which buttons to push for the maximum effect. We are usually older lesbians, but it is so nice when we initiate some college age girls into our circle of friends.

Being tied spread eagle. Being a submissive sub to my girlfriend Marie it is such a turn on. We have "women parties" , dinner. wine or what ever and then I am the entertainment for the evening. It is even more exciting if another sub participates. We get to hear and see each other being abused. The abuse is a prelude to multiple orgasms both given and received. As always, Marie makes sure things don't get out of hand or go to far. I enjoy being used and tortured but not to the extreme. Women have such exotic fantacies and who better to know which buttons to push for the maximum effect. We are usually older lesbians, but it is so nice when we initiate some college age girls into our circle of friends.

Oh My Goodness Me, i`m lost for words

Like, am I the only grown-up kid
who loves lying naked spreadeagled and tied up in the mud?
View attachment 631802
(I'd look like I'm enjoying it more than this one does!)
So right about this Eul
Lots of us enjoy you lying naked spreadeagled and tied up in the mud!

Like, am I the only grown-up kid
who loves lying naked spreadeagled and tied up in the mud?
View attachment 631802
(I'd look like I'm enjoying it more than this one does!)
I'm sure you are not alone with this fetish.

Dorothy enjoys being staked in the mud.
staked 014.jpgstaked 016.jpgstaked 035.jpg
She complains when the valve is opened and she nearly drowns in liquefied cow manure.

At the reparation farm inmates are often punished by being buried in barnyard waste.
bury 015 c.jpg

Second offenders get buried up to their necks...
bury 015.jpg

So Eul it is your turn...
bury 016 e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom