The Nazi Lust Ordeal of the Virgin Belly Dancer

Go to CruxDreams.com
I understand that some readers are disappointed or saddened by the tragic ending of this story. But an author has to be true to the story and to the actual historical events that he is reporting.
However, take hope! My editors were also upset and have said that I won’t be able to break out into mass market with such a “downer ending.”
Therefore, I have written an alternative ending that I submitted to them and they were overjoyed at the quality of the conclusion. Tomorrow, I will post that alternative from Chapter 24 on.

Here it is. The "happy" ending. It replaces Chapter Twenty-Four and following. I would be interested to know which you prefer.

Chapter Twenty-Four – Abdullah’s Agonizing Wait

With the information from his scouts and his own knowledge of Omar’s camp, Abdullah needed to rapidly formulate a plan of attack. Despite his heart’s screaming to rush in immediately and save Al Matie, he had to think of his men. It sounded as if they might outnumber the infidels, but these were Western soldiers. The Bedouins had bitter memories of how better armed and trained infidels could slaughter brave but disorganized Arabs in a stand-up fight. Abdullah had to devise a plan of surprise to avoid his men being sent into a slaughterhouse.

Four groups of ten each were to spread to the sides, like the horns of a bull, covering the ends and the rear of the camp. He and the remaining twenty would advance in absolute silence to within fifty yards of this side. He would wait ten minutes for all to get in place and then he would call for the attack.

He had instructed his center force to advance across a broad front at a run, shooting any infidel soldier they saw. He himself, accompanied by his three marafiq, would wait a moment for the attack to develop and then rush at full speed to Omar’s tent, ignoring everything else.

Those ten minutes, laying on the ground, waiting for his wing forces to get in place, were torture for Abdullah bin Aathif. They were so close that they heard the occasional moans of a woman being raped or cry of pain of a torture victim. The young leader held his fists so tight that his nails drew blood from his palms. Yet he was totally unaware of the pain. His heart was pounding in his chest. Each minute passing was unbearable.

If it had only been about himself, Abdullah would have charged in at once to save his Aisha Al Matie, even if it meant facing certain death. But his father had raised him to be a leader of men. And Abdullah had learned the lesson that the loyalty that his men gave him was a two-way street. He had to sacrifice his desires to the welfare of his men. But tears flowed down his cheeks and dropped on the sand like drops of blood.

Chapter Twenty-Five - The Men Grab Their Prize

As the music ended Aisha stood motionless and naked in the center of the tent panting hard, exhausted from the exertion. The three men arose and started toward her. Seeing them, Aisha wrapped her arms around her body and crotched down in a pitiful attempt to hide from these lecherous men.

“Come now, girl,” said Rudolf, taking the petite girl’s arm and raising her. “You must understand where your dance has taken us and what must now follow.”

Aisha quivered and flinched at their touch, trying to avoid the male advances. But with three lusty men surrounding her that was little she could do to defend herself or escape. Frick grabbed her jaw and forced a kiss on her lips while Dortmeyer probed at her hands attempting to hide her pussy and Tariq grabbed and squeezed her small breasts.

“Please. Oh please. You mustn’t! Please leave me,” the small girl begged the three men towered over her, touching and stroking.

“Come on, guys,” growled Rudolf. “We’re wasting too much time. After those hot dances of hers, meine Eier will burst if I don’t fuck that sweet young pussy soon!” The three men grabbed her and threw her on some pillows in the corner of the tent. While Tariq held the struggling girl’s arms over her head and Dortmeyer spread her legs, Frick took off his boots and then his trousers and shorts. Displaying, to the horror of the virgin girl, an impressively large erection, he sunk to his knees before her and moved toward his target.

Chapter Twenty-Six – The Night Raid, A Bedouin Expertise for Thousands of Years.

The time was up. Abdullah motioned for his men to get to their feet, ready to charge. Holding his rifle over his head, he took a deep breath and shouted, in a clear, deep voice that rang across the desert, the Takbīr, the universal battle cry of the Faithful – Allāhu akbar! Allāhu akbar!”

Abdullah’s men shouted the same words in reply and leapt forward as Arabian wildcats, covering the distance to the edge of the camp in a matter of seconds, picking off the few infidel sentries and charging into the camp. The cry resounded all around the camp as the squads on all sides rushed to the attack.

The fierce, murderous attack from five sides caught the Nazis completely unaware. In truth, the Germans were not combat troops used to standing against an armed foe, but a murder squad of bullies that prayed on unarmed civilians. When facing real armed men, they quickly melted in fear. The few who returned fire were quickly dispatched by the desert nomads.

Close behind the initial attack, Abdullah surged ahead, his three companions trying to keep up. He ignored the Nazis and his men shooting rapidly all around and ran full out toward Omar’s tent. Though his Marafiq were fast, they fell behind as Abdullah flew like the wind.

Coming up on the tent, he saw three soldiers shooting toward the south from where others of his men were firing. They turned toward him, but were met by three rapid and fatal shots. Then he rushed into the tent.

Chapter Twenty-Seven - The End of Innocence

Aisha gaped at the male organ, something she had never seen. Even with her limited knowledge, she knew he was planning to insert it in her. How could it fit? She’d explored herself, fascinated by her developing body. She had even probed gently with her finger before succumbing to shame and fear and quickly removing it. It had seemed so very tight with her little finger. And that…that thing was so big! She struggled hard and begged to be released. She knew she must protect her ird. The men just laughed and easily held the virgin in position, with wide spread legs, for Rudolf’s attack. Both waited impatiently for his own turn at her sweet love hole.

“Please! Oh please, NO!” she cried with terror.

Frick grabbed the girl’s slim hips, positioned his cockhead between her lips at the entrance to her vagina and smiled at her. Aisha was wild with fear of what that monstrous ‘thing’ would do to her. But the girl was no match for the strong men holding her down and urging the Captain to ‘break her open.’ All three stared, mesmerized by her little pussy, lusting to abuse and assault it.

“You can’t! No, No, No!”

“Prepare to become a whore of the Drittes Reich!”

Chapter Twenty-Eight Abdullah and Aisha

As Abdullah burst into the tent, he saw fat Dortmeyer and Tariq holding his beloved Aisha, naked on the floor, and the evil Nazi Frick, preparing to thrust his filthy penis into her.

Two quick and deadly accurate shots ripped into the rapist’s chest, driving his body backwards and saving the girl’s virginity.

Dortmeyer and Tariq released her immediately, raised their hands and cravenly begged for mercy. Abdullah raised his rifle toward them as the cowards burst into tears, pleading for their worthless lives. Then, our hero smiled and lowered his weapon.

Just then, his three faithful marafiq burst into the tent. They gazed with horror around at the scene of decadence and gore.

“Take those two,” he said gesturing to the Dortmeyer and Tariq, “and keep them with the rest of the pigs.” Pointing to Frick, he said, “Throw that dog onto the refuse pile.”

While they hogtied and dragged out the men, Aisha ran to the arms of her betrothed, tears of joy streaming down her sweet innocent face. Gallantly, he removed his thawb, the rich outer robe that signified his wealth and covered her nudity with it.

Aisha looked up at her rescuer and sobbed, confessing, “Those animals! They forced me to…”

Abdullah placed his finger on her lips. “Hush my love. I never want to hear of them again.”

“But my ird! Its lost!”

Again, the tall handsome man silenced her. “Your ird is complete and unsullied! Any person who would ever dares to question that will die!” He drew his razor-sharp dagger to complete his point.

“Oh, Abdullah, 'iinaa ahbk.”

'Iiinaa ahbk!”

He cradled her in his arms for a moment, then, to not violate modest propriety, he led her outside, chastely holding her hand.

Twenty-Nine The Triumphant Hero and his Bride

Omar greeted them with tears of joy and hastened to make respect to Abdullah.

Again, the young man showed his quality as he gently halted the old man. “It is I, who show respect for my esteemed father-in-law!” he insisted, bowing deeply.

His men had freed Yawlali, who though grievously hurt had bravely withstood all that the spineless Nazis had done to her. Carried to Abdullah and Aisha, she fell in pain to her knees and placed her head on the ground in submission before Aisha and began apologizing for not doing more to help her mistress.

“Aisha stopped her and said, “You have been a good and faithful servant to me all my life and especially today.” Yawlali sobbed with joy at these words.

“You have earned your freedom. I set you free and I will grant your fondest wish, whatever it is.”

Overwhelmed, the woman hesitated a moment. Then, looking up to the girl she had raised from a baby, she said, “Your mercy to me is a gift from Allah. I only have one desire, let me remain as your slave!”

Aisha cried out in joy and embraced her maid. “So you shall! You shall always be my slave and my friend.”

Abdullah called to his three trusted lieutenants. Gesturing to the Nazi prisoners, “We shall kill them all,” he said in a voice like ice. “Slowly - the old Bedouin way. If any of the women from Omar’s tribe wish to help, they will be welcome.”

Na’am alshaykh!’ All three replied with gusto, drawing their daggers.

The End

Again quite a change of scenery of your other stories and nonetheless provided with the same feeling of well researched everyday knowledge. As to the two different endings - I don´t know which I prefer. The second one responds to my Robin-Hood-syndrom but the first one is way more realistic. Besides, once I knew the brutal end I couldn´t make it unknown, so the second ending came to late (for me).
Now I am waiting for the next story and are curios in which setting it will play.

I like the 'happy ending', not because I don't favour tragedies -
on the whole I think they give a more profound insight into the human situation,
and (while I'm not claiming they offer any such insights) several of my own stories
end with the heroine dying - though usually in some sort of Markus-like ecstasy of agony.
But Aisha's end is so irredeemably sad and dreadful - and the rescue by Abdullah
and his Bedouin (not 'Bedouins') is excitingly described in the 'happy' version,
it raises my spirits to read it, brings out the sentimental romantic even in this dour masochist!

Perhaps. I having a bit of a rum time finding it in my Baedekers
Oh, never mind. Here it is in my new copy of Moscow for Dummies!

Hmmm. It seems that a it seems that a trip there is fated to end only one way. Takes away some of the possible suspense.

But I'll consi

Oh, never mind. Here it is in my new copy of Moscow for Dummies!

Hmmm. It seems that a it seems that a trip there is fated to end only one way. Takes away some of the possible suspense.

But I'll consi
Sorry, momentary power loss.

I'll consider that location.

I've now completed a brief trip to Sicily in Nessun Problema, Capufamigghia!
Do you have any requests for a next locale?
And here it is, Exotic Singapore!

Just for the record, Alisa gets to see more than she wants of the Lubyanka in 1954,
in http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/beauty-and-the-russian-beast-by-eulalia.674/
I think we need a special Baedekers edition for CF, listing all the places "been there, done that" for authors so we don't repeat what has been done before (and done better). I think (hope?) Singapore is new.
But where the hell is this Trabbia? that I've been told my story is copying? I can't find it on any Atlas!!

Back
Top Bottom