The Nazi Lust Ordeal of the Virgin Belly Dancer

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh there's no general law agin revisiting locations,
the Lubyanka was always open to welcome good-looking young women -
even to the manager's suite! Barb's suggestion just reminded me
that my dark tale did come to a grim climax in that establishment
(but not to an end ...)

I don't thinks SIngapore's been visited by any of our Crux yarn-spinners ...

Confirmed - a quick search shows there's been pretty frequent discussion of that state's use of corporal punishment,
and passing mention of the place in stories, but none actually set there. Good choice!

Confirmed - a quick search shows there's been pretty frequent discussion of that state's use of corporal punishment,
and passing mention of the place in stories, but none actually set there. Good choice!
Thank you so much for the effort.
I think you will find my portrayal of the police, jail, court, prison and punishment refreshing. Who knows if it is accurate.:D

I understand that some readers are disappointed or saddened by the tragic ending of this story. But an author has to be true to the story and to the actual historical events that he is reporting.
Yes, perhaps but those times were hard for slaves'women and the end seems plausible ...
Dont be influenced , PP , and ,like says Tree, you're only a telitale who shows to us what was the reality of these times ...
So, for me, I rather like this end ...

Yes, perhaps but those times were hard for slaves'women and the end seems plausible ...
Dont be influenced , PP , and ,like says Tree, you're only a telitale who shows to us what was the reality of these times ...
So, for me, I rather like this end ...
Thank you - Merci, jolie fille!

Back
Top Bottom