The night before the torture, between Eros and Thanatos.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would like to share here a reflection on the reading of a book which occupies me at the moment.
Gilles Perrault's “Dictionary in love with resistance”.

It deals with the acts of arms of the French resistance during the Second World War. At first glance, this does not fit into the philosophy of the storytelling in this forum.

It is also a question of the relationship in couple during these painful moments and in particular that (I quote) ......" the simple possibility of being separated by the brutal irruption of the police of the enemy, with the too foreseeable consequence, is enough to extinguish any hint of serious marital quarrel. "

"Another song (it has been sung since ancient times): Eros and Thanatos are two names that go together. The shadow cast by death is conducive to furtive loves, the surge of adrenaline caused by danger pushes through contact with the skin, nervous shocks and anxieties find an outlet in sexual spasm. It’s medical. Morally, when torture is likely to be on the program for the next day, do we not have the right to indulge ourselves tonight, even if it is adultery? "

Why relate this paragraph? While reading it, I came back to the memory of a scorching night lived in an adulterous relationship where, with the one who was then my lover, we had the idea of fantasizing about a last night to spend in the sordid jail of a Roman arena. A rebel and a fugitive slave, both condemned to undergo torture and crucifixion the next day.

We made love with an intensity hard to describe and in perfect harmony between our two bodies. Managing to enjoy both at the same time, what a delight. All this while whispering to us the scenario of our torments. What happiness!

What is your opinion on this subject? To your comments.

Would like to share here a reflection on the reading of a book which occupies me at the moment.
Gilles Perrault's “Dictionary in love with resistance”.

It deals with the acts of arms of the French resistance during the Second World War. At first glance, this does not fit into the philosophy of the storytelling in this forum.

It is also a question of the relationship in couple during these painful moments and in particular that (I quote) ......" the simple possibility of being separated by the brutal irruption of the police of the enemy, with the too foreseeable consequence, is enough to extinguish any hint of serious marital quarrel. "

"Another song (it has been sung since ancient times): Eros and Thanatos are two names that go together. The shadow cast by death is conducive to furtive loves, the surge of adrenaline caused by danger pushes through contact with the skin, nervous shocks and anxieties find an outlet in sexual spasm. It’s medical. Morally, when torture is likely to be on the program for the next day, do we not have the right to indulge ourselves tonight, even if it is adultery? "

Why relate this paragraph? While reading it, I came back to the memory of a scorching night lived in an adulterous relationship where, with the one who was then my lover, we had the idea of fantasizing about a last night to spend in the sordid jail of a Roman arena. A rebel and a fugitive slave, both condemned to undergo torture and crucifixion the next day.

We made love with an intensity hard to describe and in perfect harmony between our two bodies. Managing to enjoy both at the same time, what a delight. All this while whispering to us the scenario of our torments. What happiness!

What is your opinion on this subject? To your comments.
Good evening Windex ! On the question of relationship in couple of the French resistance in WWII may I suggest that you read Ken Follett's 2001 best-seller "JACKDAWS".
The action is packed with several situations same as those you mentioned and much more (including details of the excruciating tortures carried out by the Nazis on the captured women and men of the French resistance). But may be you already know this book.

Good evening Windex ! On the question of relationship in couple of the French resistance in WWII may I suggest that you read Ken Follett's 2001 best-seller "JACKDAWS".
The action is packed with several situations same as those you mentioned and much more (including details of the excruciating tortures carried out by the Nazis on the captured women and men of the French resistance). But may be you already know this book.
Or you can read the story Barb and I wrote right here "Last Liaison in Lyon" http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/last-liaison-in-lyon.7609/ It wasn't a best seller, selling exactly zero copies here, but there you go...

Back
Top Bottom