The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not really honestly *shrug* I really only just like torture stories LOL.
Then look at this story I once wrote

Then look at this story I once wrote
Thanks! I'll let you know what I think when I get to it!

For the sake of mentioning, I like interrogation/inquisition stories, also punishment stories as long as it's more about pain than anything else. I love stretching, electrotorture, whipping, strappado (the real torture not just suspension itself), the wooden horse, breast torture, pear, both for men and women (though it seems hard to find stories where a man suffers it..l.) ball crushing and stretching, nipple clamps. I also love scenarios where the victim must stay as still as possible while they are restrained loosely enough to thrash and writhe, but if they do so they end up hurting themselves in addition to whatever their torturer is inflicting on them. I love strong-willed victims who end up breaking after suffering one particular torture after several others had been tried. I also love it when torturers repeat the same torture in multiple sessions, growing in intensity each time, until the victim finally breaks down and gives in.

I've come up with some rather devious treats to enhance the pain for the victims. I would really love to write something with someone incorporating some of them!

Back
Top Bottom