The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice idea. Blackmail! Such an ugly word! Let's call it positive reinforcement.

Are you suggesting a Nude Nurse II, staring the lovely Dr. Moore and her whippable tight little?
Lets face it, Eulalia is in a bit of a mess for long-term entertainment, and only responds to pain now. For a bit of variety, let the good 'doctor' face humiliation and positive reinforcement in her new career at the officers' R&R retreat?

R&R retreat? Shit, no! I don’t even have to read the fine print to know what that’s all about. Take Eul instead!

R&R retreat? Shit, no! I don’t even have to read the fine print to know what that’s all about. Take Eul instead!

Maybe we should have a contest?

A gladiatrix fight as a warm up (wiry Scottish lass vs soft blue-state girl)
Then some girl-on-girl, the first to cum (we know Eul is good at this)

Then keep Barb anyway, since we never play by the rules!

I truly am getting worried for Eulalia.:( There doesn't seem to be anyone who cares about her.:oops: Now her fellow-countryman (if you consider Scotland a country and not just a desolate, wasteland attached to the British Isles by mistake) seems to be condemning her. :devil2:

Perhaps, just perhaps, the men have gotten all they want from her, will take pity, and send her naked to a nice sadistic penitentiary to live out the rest of her short, brutalized life.:rolleyes:

Now THAT, to my way of thinking, poses a serious problem! :confused:
I wouldn't express that complaint to the Colonel. He hates complaints. And the Lieutenant isn't too fond of you after you reported him to the Colonel. In fact, your complaining has not won you any friends in Chile or Geneva! Speak up again and we might have to revisit that lovely whippable tight little!

Well I'm thinking I might as well seduce that Hawkins bastard.
He may be in cahoots with these thugs the noo, but given their standards,
they could very well be luring him into some kind of a trap,
and if his involvement in what they're doing to me and Gabriela
ever gets known back home, that'll be one distinguished academic career
flushed doon the cludgie!

Well I'm thinking I might as well seduce that Hawkins bastard.
He may be in cahoots with these thugs the noo, but given their standards,
they could very well be luring him into some kind of a trap,
and if his involvement in what they're doing to me and Gabriela
ever gets known back home, that'll be one distinguished academic career
flushed doon the cludgie!
Those are very good thoughts....But the authorities have recently become aware of photos smuggled out by rodents for peanuts. They have hired Rodentex to place traps and baited poison all around the Villa. No EPA in Chile in 1974. Very toxic bait.

Also, the officers might be planning to use the Dean to help lure more sweet young things to Chile to provide entertainment. So I wouldn't count on them betraying him.

I think Eul is on her on in Villa Grimaldi, totally and, perhaps fatally, alone. And from what I've already seen, I don't think she can count on their mercy or compassion.

One of the really terrible things about the fate of someone like Eulalia here is that they go out with a whimper, not a bang. They are broken down more and more and more and eventually lose all resistance, all individuality. Then they just expire, or have a short, anonymous helicopter ride over the Pacific - a push - a sort fall - oblivion! There is no raised fist of resistance; no noble gesture of showing defiance to their tormentors from the cross. The "I am Spartacus" moment only takes place in fiction.

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
'Cause it's a jungle out there
Yeah, it's a jungle out there" - Randy Newman

As a service to lazy readers, here is an additional set of Spanish words and phrases used:

uno y luego el otro – one and then the other

linda - cute

la nalgas - buttocks

Decano - Dean

Venda – blindfold

y – and

regla del silencio – rule of silence

“¡Entra!” Enter!

rubio – fair, light-skinned

reciente – young, fresh

entretenimiento - entertainment

Part 51 April 1, 1974 - The Sixth Day, Wing D, about 4:15 PM Interrogation Room 1

Eul’s eyes snapped open and saw, standing over her, smirking, Dean Robert Hawkins!

“Eulalia, Eulalia! You were so sure you’d be some great intellectual and a respected Nurse. Now look at you! You’re a Lesbian slut, licking any pussy you can get!”

Eul opened her mouth to protest, but the guard placed the end of the cane against her mouth, “¡Regla del silencio!”

“You won’t be any of those things now. The Ethics Board met on charges brought against you by several faculty. They accused you of using sex to try to get better grades and to blackmail respected teachers. You have been expelled with prejudice. It’s on your permanent record. You’ll never get admitted to another school. I guess it’s time for you to plan your new career as a whore!”

Eul put her hands and her face and sobbed.

“At least you know the position for your training, slut.” Hawkins gestured to her, lying on her back, naked, with her legs spread. Then, on a sudden whim, he kicked her in the crotch with an immaculately polished full brogue Oxford dress shoe. He had no way of knowing how very sore and sensitive her cunt was, but he just carelessly wanted to hurt her.

Eul screamed and rolled on her side curled up in a fetal position, holding her damaged crotch.

“By the way, Eulalia, your father was given the whole disgusting transcript by my friend, Dr. Robinson. I hear the man broke down and sobbed with humiliation. He’s never cried that in his entire life, I’m told. He said he no longer had a daughter! Can’t blame the poor man. Your filth will even rub off on him!”

“No! No! NO!” squealed Eul, still clutching herself. “My God! No!”

“Guards, you can get Senora Sánchez out of here now,” ordered Rodríguez. “Take her to her mentor, Capitán Ayara. He will know what to do with her.”

Decano Hawkins, por favor, would you join me for refreshments while the others take care of Miss Burns? I want to talk to you about other rubio, reciente senoritas from your school who might like to volunteer for work with the Red Cross down here. I already have the IRC representative on board. This could become regular and pleasant entretenimiento!”

As the Colonel and Dean left the room, Capitán Trueno, gestured to the guards. “Hang her up as before. She had more to tell us.”

Weakly whimpering, “no, no”, Eulalia was hauled off the floor, and suspended in the spread- eagle position again.

“Now let’s turn to the matter of your recorder, Miss Burns,” said the Captain in his soft, cold voice. “Who did you say gave it to you?” He signaled to the guards. One picked up the picana again while the other, still holding the cane, moved closer.

Eulalia was exhausted. She hung, naked, covered with sweat, her ass on fire from the fresh caning. Her mind was reeling from the events and pressures of the last 7 hours in this room. She was trying to process and accept what Robert had said. She barely heard Trueno’s question and made no effort to answer.

The Captain nodded to the guards. One shoved the picana right in her bellybutton and held down the switch, while the other came from low with a vicious uppercut to the sensitive bottom curves of her breasts.

The double whammy of shock and cane sent Eulalia into a paroxysm of agony as she screamed and twisted in her bondage. Before she settled down, Trueno nodded and the two hit her again, a shock to the side of her breast and a hard cane blow to her lower tummy. Another scream was torn from her raw throat and her struggles intensified. Again, he nodded and the picana shocked her right, inner thigh while the cane ripped into her torn ass. Now Trueno let her settle.

Panting, drenched in sweat, moaning in pain, Eul finally hung limp from the cables, her head on her chest.

“I’m tired of pampering you, Miss Burns. You lie and then you refuse to answer. You are going to suffer very much now if you don’t answer my questions truthfully.”

Eul raised her head to look at the man. Never, even during the past days had she imagined being treated like this. She was so tired. It hurt so much.

“Who gave you the recorder?”

Eul started to tell the story she’d made up about not knowing the men, when Trueno interrupted.

“Every lie brings pain, Miss Burns. Guard put the picana on her coño.” He moved the contacts to just touching the girl’s swollen pussy lips. Eul’s eyes widened and she pleaded, “NO! NO!!! GOD!! NOOOO-ARRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!” She seemed to almost levitate in the cuffs as the guard shocked her pussy.

Babbling and shaking, Eul tried to say something, anything, to please the Captain, but words just wouldn’t come.

Trueno realized this, but was having too much pleasure from her reactions to give her a respite from the pain.

Tetas. Uno y luego el otro.” The guard placed the picana on her bleeding right nipple and squeezed the trigger. Her scream was deafening. He then hit her left, even more damaged nipple, and she thrashed wildly in her restraints for a full minute before slumping down.

“Who gave you the recorder?” softly and calmly.

“I…I…oh…..” Too desperately panting to speak.

“Let’s have ten good ones on la linda nalgas.”

The other guard steppe up, glad to take his turn on the sex prisoner. He also wanted to show his cane was as cruel as the picana. He wound up and gave a terrific whack to her left cheek with the cane. New cuts opened with blood oozing down to her upper thighs.

“No!” Eul gasped at the new pain.

Nine more devastating cane strokes followed, each one causing her to surge forward from the pain in her rear. The men in front as well as those in the observation room enjoyed this immensely, not just for the pain she suffered, but also to see her bleeding pussy and tits jump and thrust as if inviting sexual attention.

After a half hour, Eulalia was hanging, barely conscious, from her bonds. Her body was wet with sweat and even when she wasn’t been shocked or beaten, she was twitching and panting for breath.

“It’s after 5:20 and I’ve had a long day,” Trueno said to no one in particular. “I let you go rest now, puta. But I expect the truth in the morning. Take her back to D. Tell Sargento Primero Castro, to have some fun.”

The guards released her from the cables and had to hold her up as they cuffed and hooded her. At the door, the head guard squeezed her swollen nipple until she cried out.

“Walk, puta, we won’t carry you the whole way back!” Somehow, she put one foot in front of the other and moved unsteadily down the hall with guards holding her arms to steady her.

The Sixth Day, Wing D, about 5:30 PM Interrogation Room 1 Observation Room

Rodríguez, Lopez, and Hawkins were waiting in the observation room to greet Trueno. “Fine job,” said the Colonel, handing his favorite officer a drink. The others agreed with handshakes and back slaps.

“It’s been very rewarding breaking that perra,” he replied, taking a long drink of Sangria. “But its been long and tiring too.”

“Drink up, Capitán. I know this questioning is thirsty work! Tomorrow morning should end the interrogation, proper,” said the Colonel. “She will gladly give you everything she knows.”

Si, mi Coronel,” agreed Lopez. “And then we move on to the entretenimiento.”

“Entertainment?” asked Hawkins, enjoying the camaraderie immensely.

“Endless hellish torture just for the fun of it!” said the Colonel. “Do you want to be part of that, Dean?”

Quaedam nimis,” he said, “Most Certainly!”

The Sixth Day, Wing D, about 5:40 PM

Hooded and cuffed as usual, but now completely naked, Eulalia was hustled down the hallway between two strong guards. Her legs were so tired from the day behind her, that she almost had to be carried.

When they came to a halt, it sounded like a hallway, not the mess hall; she gave a silent prayer of thanks. There was no hope anymore of the Colonel helping her. That man was evil. She was totally on her own in this cruel place. She hoped they would stuff her in her cell and leave her alone to recover.

A door in front of her was opened and she was pushed through. When her hood came off, Eul saw she was in the room she had shared that morning with the Colonel. She shivered with revulsion. Then she noticed the Sergeant and several other men.

“Welcome back to D Wing, Mi Coronel’s Dama. We are glad you will still condescend to spend time with us.” He grabbed her arm and threw her onto the bare cot. Taking down his trousers, he said, “We want to welcome you back!”

I truly am getting worried for Eulalia.:( There doesn't seem to be anyone who cares about her.:oops: Now her fellow-countryman (if you consider Scotland a country and not just a desolate, wasteland attached to the British Isles by mistake) seems to be condemning her. :devil2:

Perhaps, just perhaps, the men have gotten all they want from her, will take pity, and send her naked to a nice sadistic penitentiary to live out the rest of her short, brutalized life.:rolleyes:
Maybe I spoke too soon. I understand we will hear soon from the intrepid Jewels. You remember that he was in Chile the morning of seventh day. That was only 16 hours after this last chapter. Too late, of course to prevent the unfortunate way the guards are welcoming Eul back to D Wing. But maybe before its too late, period?:rolleyes: Hang in there Eulalia!:) Oh! and you too Barb.:oops:

Part 52 American Embassy Santiago April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day

I sat at a desk in a spare office in the U.S. Embassy waited for a reply from my team in response to the questions I’d sent them. As I waited, I tried to make sense of the players.

The British contingent I understood. Eulalia’s uncle wanted to help his niece and contacted us as soon as he became aware of the situation and the fact that he could do nothing. The low-level agents who sent her into danger were incompetent, inexperienced idiots (similar to many today in Langley).

The Chilean military had acted right out of their playbook in rounding up dissidents and anyone with them. They wouldn’t tell anyone what they were doing. Once they learned that Eulalia was spying for the British, her fate was sealed. They couldn’t let a foreign agent who had been in Villa Grimaldi ever live to tell a tale.

Dr. Moore and the IRC puzzled me. Why did it take the local person, Dr. Moore, more than three days to notify Geneva that a volunteer had gone missing. After that, the word moved at appropriate speed, but it meant that Langley only heard early on day 5. I accepted the mission about 15 hours later. I flew out about twenty eight hours after that on day 6. Now it was day seven and there was good reason to believe that I was already too late.

Why did Moore wait? Having met her, I would believe sheer stupendous incompetence. But her aggressive condemnation of her own volunteer and her assignation at Villa Grimaldi opened the door to considering more nefarious motives. Was she in league with DINA? I had to find out more there.

The phone rang. José Calderón, my contact in Chilean Intelligence.

“Have you got any information for me, my old friend?”

“Yes, Jewels. But it’s strange. How come you always are involved in weird operations?”

“Its my fate, I guess. My superiors have unlimited faith in my ability to take the complicated and mess it up even more.”

“I have been able to trace the arrest of Miss Burns.”

“Your people definitely arrested her?”

Si, seven days ago. How come you waited so long to inquire after her?”

“I’d like to know the answer, myself. Is she still alive?”

“As far as I know, yes. But this is where it gets strange. She was taken immediately to Villa Grimaldi, one of the ‘detention’ centers operated by DINA.”

“What’s strange about that?”

Grimaldi is run by a Coronel Rodríguez. He the toughest, most bloodthirsty bastard in DINA.”

I winced at the description of the man into whose hands Eulalia Burns had fallen. But I wasn’t surprised. “Again, why so surprised?”

“Because Grimaldi under Rodríguez is known for incredibly high turnover. And I don’t mean process and release. Between starvation diets, intense sleep-deprivation, and brutal beatings and rapes, prisoners rarely last more than four or five days there. By then they have given everything they have and are moved on. The lucky ones are sent to rot in a prison cell where conditions are far better than Grimaldi. The unlucky ones are given a helicopter ride, and about half die before either of those.”

“And yet Miss Burns is still there and still alive?”

“Yes. My source is well placed and reliable. As of this morning he knew she was still alive. He says that the Coronel has taken a special interest in her and kept her alive.”

“Any explanation why?” At least there was some hope here. But how the hell I was to get her out was still a mystery.

“I’m told he has done this on a few occasions in the past with girls he finds especially attractive. He strings them on longer, but ultimately destroys them. My contact said that every one of his favorites eventually died there. But he said this was even stranger than normal. Other officers have been included, and the Coronel dressed as a Mayor for a while! Very strange!”

José, you’ve probably guessed that I’d like to get her out.”

“Of course, Jewels, you have always been a, what is the American? ‘An Armored Knight’?”

“I think the expression is a lunkhead!”

“Well, whatever you’re going to do, I’d recommend you do it in the next two or at most three days. After that she won’t be alive, or, perhaps worse, won’t be worth saving. I’ve been told some prisoners there have actually been skinned alive! It sends a shiver up my spine.”

“Mine, to,” Jewels said with a sigh. “Any chance to meet and ‘talk’ about this?”

“I must be an armored knight also,” said José. “Si.” He proceeded to identify by code word a rendezvous. “7 PM.” “I’ll be there,” I said and hung up.

Almost immediately it rang again. Wragg from Langley.

“What’s up, boss?”

“Several interesting things. Our intercept boys over in intelligence obtained messages sent from a DINA operative studying in the UK back to Villa Grimaldi.”

“Really.”

“He just happens to be studying at the University of Glasgow, Burns’ college. It seems he’s best buddy with Dean Robert Hawkins, whose been giving him dirt on Burns. Apparently, they’d had an affair.”

“The god-damned prick!” I said, trying to remain objective.

“I’m not sure Hawkins knew the data would harm Eulalia,” said Wragg. “Just talk over ale at a pub, I gather, It appears that some of it helped them break her cover. And other parts are salacious, over-the-top stories making her out as a sex-starved nympho with a lesbian perversion.”

“So, this Dean Hawkins is a scum who likes to get back at women who’ve dumped him. Disgusting, but not a crime. Hell, we don’t have enough cells to hold all those men.”

“What else have you got?” I asked

“Dr. Barbara Moore is a fraud. She’s got an honorary doctorate from a certificate mill in Venezuela which she paid for. She falsified her background to get her current job which is cushy and well paid. She is totally incompetent and has screwed up multiple matters.”

“So how is she still here?”

“Because she’s got a hot ass and no hesitation in using it in her job. My contact in Geneva tells me she plays headmaster and schoolgirl with her boss there, a Dr. Claus Windar. He claims he’s 57, but we got a birth certificate showing he’s 64. Moore wiggles her tight little at him and he drools all over her. God, that girl will apparently do anything!”

“Do all these people lie? Maybe just an IRC thing. Anything about her and Grimaldi?”

“She went there three days ago to confront the commandant, a…a…”

Coronel Rodríguez?”

“Yes, that’s it. She went to get Burns out but left empty handed and now tells Windar that Eulalia’s an embarrassment and the authorities don’t have her.”

“How an embarrassment?” I asked.

“I was hoping you’d ask. She repeated almost word for word what Dean Hawkins told Grimaldi!”

“And today, I see her sneaking into Grimaldi!”

“Yep. You thinking what I’m thinking, Jewels?”

“Well, I’m just an underpaid operative and you da boss. I think I just might be able to get Miss Moore to help me get into Grimaldi and get Miss Burns out.”

“What if she refuses?”

“I think I can be persuasive. In this case, I intend to do whatever it takes to get the nurse out of there in one piece.”

“If anything unpleasant, or even permanent happens to a slime-ball like Moore, you’ll not have to watch your back. I’ll be there.” said Wragg.

“Thanks.”

“Any ideas yet?”

“No, I’m meeting with Searchlight (code name for José) this evening. He might come up with something.”

“He’s a good man.”

“He is. If he helps me, it might get very hot for him here.”

“You can bring him out with you if you need. You’ve got my OK.”

“Thanks.”

“Go to it tiger!”

“Yes sir.”

Horray! Help is on the way! There is a Knight in Shining Armor(?), an "Armored Knight"(?), a Lunkhead"(?), on the job. But he'd better hurry! Will José help him, against his own government? Will Barb help him, risking the Colonel's wrath? Stay tuned Mouseketeers!

She is totally incompetent and has screwed up multiple matters.”
God, that girl will apparently do anything!”
a slime-ball like Moore

Jewels must be admired for his bravery, uttering the statements above.

PrPr, finish this story quickly please, I've a feeling a Staff Member who struggles to read the small print will eventually understand this story and you'll find your membership terminated!

Jewels must be admired for his bravery, uttering the statements above.

PrPr, finish this story quickly please, I've a feeling a Staff Member who struggles to read the small print will eventually understand this story and you'll find your membership terminated!
Remaining chapters will be posted in fine print.

Well ... looks like the log-jam might be beginning to shift ... but the clock's ticking ....
(at least I'm a bit more hopeful about a light at the end of this tunnel,
than the one I'm listening to even now,
UK Parliament debating you-know-what! :rolleyes:)

Why did Moore wait? Having met her, I would believe sheer stupendous incompetence

Sheer? Isn’t that stretching the facts a bit too far? :rolleyes:

Grimaldi is run by a Coronel Rodríguez. He the toughest, most bloodthirsty bastard in DINA.”

Now he tells me! :confused:

“Dr. Barbara Moore is a fraud. She’s got an honorary doctorate from a certificate mill in Venezuela which she paid for. She falsified her background to get her current job which is cushy and well paid. She is totally incompetent and has screwed up multiple matters.”

Hey! I’m still paying off my student loans :mad:

“Because she’s got a hot ass and no hesitation in using it in her job. My contact in Geneva tells me she plays headmaster and schoolgirl with her boss there, a Dr. Claus Windar. He claims he’s 57, but we got a birth certificate showing he’s 64. Moore wiggles her tight little at him and he drools all over her. God, that girl will apparently do anything!”

Oh Claus! You told me you were only 53! :doh:

“Well, I’m just an underpaid operative and you da boss. I think I just might be able to get Miss Moore to help me get into Grimaldi and get Miss Burns out.”

“What if she refuses?”

What’s in it for me? :devil:

Here is an additional set of Spanish words and phrases used:

último oportunidad – last shot

secreto – secret

sustancioso – meaty, juicy, satisfying,

dolor – pain, grief

el orgasmo - the climax, the orgasm

pedazo de mierda - piece of shit

cita romántica – romantic date

Yo tambien estoy loco - I'm crazy too

come abundante – eat hearty!