The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting point. Though it is fascinating to use the word comfort in the same sentence discussing their brutal rapes.;)
"Cold comfort" might be more accurate, though "cold" seems an inaccurate description of her treatment. I suspect English may be bereft of a term to describe the gratitude that one is being subjected to "merely" terrible abuse rather than ruinous abuse.

"Cold comfort" might be more accurate, though "cold" seems an inaccurate description of her treatment. I suspect English may be bereft of a term to describe the gratitude that one is being subjected to "merely" terrible abuse rather than ruinous abuse.
But how easily our men at Villa Grimaldi can slip from terrible to ruinous. Pay close watch to upcoming adventures.

The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Part 55 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, Villa Grimaldi, Rodríguez’s Office

“That’s good for now, I think, Martinez,” he said, removing the gag. “we’ve done our part in warming her up with some foreplay. Now she should return the favor.”

Barb drooled as she gasped for breath. That was foreplay?! Shit!

“What do you say, DR. Moore,” Rodríguez said, taking her head in both his hands and guiding her mouth toward his swollen prick. “How about you give Martinez and I a double-header?”

Geeze, she thought, the bastard wants a blow job. Good luck, buddy. “I’m here to fuck you, alright? I don’t do blow jobs,” Barb said through gritted teeth. “They are disgusting and beneath me!”

“Oh they are?” said the Colonel. “Subteniente, Senorita Moore no da mamadas. Por favor, utilizar la caña Malaca.” They both laughed.

Moore wished, not for the first time, that she knew some Spanish. She had told Windar when she was considered for the job that she was fluent in the language. In truth, she’d never gotten beyond si and no. She meant to learn while here, but other things (like assembling her new wardrobe) were always more important. Anyway, someone in her position shouldn’t have to bother. She could hire people to translate. Too bad if Windar hadn’t included that cost in the budget!

But now she was worried. What had the Colonel and aide said? Out of her sight, Martinez walked to the cabinet, hung up the whip and grabbed a Malacca cane about as thick as his index finger and came back to stand behind her.

Barb was resolutely keeping her mouth tight shut while the Colonel rubbed his cock head against her face. Then, suddenly, she heard a whoosh, and the thick cane landed on the center of her right asscheek. The heavy blow not only burned the skin, but broke open new cuts and inflicted a deep bruise. The pain was far worse than any of the previous.

“OOOWWWWWHHHHH!!!!” For the first time, ungagged, Barb let out a deafening cry.

“I’m sorry, Miss Moore. I misjudged you. Obviously, we didn’t give you enough foreplay. I wouldn’t want you to do something you were disgusted by. You must be aroused first; I understand. My aide will continue to warm you up until you ask to give head.”

“No, pleas…AAWWWWGGGG!!!!” Martinez laid a cruel stroke on her left cheek. The pain was unbelievable! The belt and whip had been bad, but this was so much deeper and more intense!

The Colonel folded his arms, leaned back against the desk with his prick standing straight up with arousal and smiled. Watching Moore scream and thrash and suffer such pain was at least as pleasurable as the blow job itself would be.

Barbara was panting, trying to absorb the pain. Then the aide delivered a third blow, as hard as the first two, straight across both cheeks. The deep welts were already purple. He too was at full arousal. He was relishing torturing this Americano perra who had wanted to get him in trouble.

“OWWWHHH!!! Too much, please stop.”

Another blow fell; another scream. “What do you want to do, Miss Moore? Ask me to let you do something.” The Colonel reached under Barbara and began stroking her breast. Nice, he thought, medium size, firm for a woman of her age, vulnerable!

Whack! “IIIIGGGHHH!!! I’ll give you head. I’ll give you head!” The pain was just too much to resist.

“I want to be sure it’s what you want. I wouldn’t want you to think of biting. Because if you did, you would never leave this prison alive!” He explored her other breast. Yes, this perra had almost perfect tits! He nodded to the aide. Whack!! She screamed again. “Beg me for the opportunity.”

“Oh God, please! Please, I’m begging you! Please let me give you head!”

“Well, since you ask so nicely... Subteniente, you go first in her coño. Then I will join you from this end.” Rodríguez believed Barbara was broken, but he’d have insurance. He knew that once his aide had that over-sized cock of his in her cunt, the perra would be too distracted to think of biting.

The aide put down the cane and came up behind the pinioned woman and grabbed her hips. Barb tried to relax. At least the horrible attack on her ass was over. Now they would just fuck her. She had handled men many times. And, though she hating giving head, it wouldn’t hurt like that demonic cane! Then she felt the Subteniente’s cockhead against her pussy and again she went into panic mode. It was so BIG! It felt almost as if it was his fist, he was pushing at her.

“Shit! It can’t. It’s too big!” she cried. He grunted and pushed harder. Her pussy lips spread and the head lodged against the inner lips.

Barb panted hard as she tried to relax and accommodate the massive member. Martinez wiggled his hips around to help work the head into her pussy. He had much experience getting his mammoth cock into reluctant cunts. Getting a tight hold on Barb’s luscious hips, he drove the head to just short of entry. Oh my God, she thought. He is SO big!

Again and again, he shoved with little progress. But he could feel her pussy getting wet (from arousal or self-protection he didn’t know or care), and gave a stronger shove which lodged the head just into her warm entry.

“Oh! Oh, God, its too big!” she cried. But the cunt is a remarkably elastic container and even as it felt like tearing from the intrusion, the lips relaxed a little and Martinez shoved an inch into Barbara.

“AUGH! It’s too much!”

But with a beachhead secured, the aide was able to keep driving forward a little at a time, accompanied by a whining trill from the skewered girl. Barb was panting and sweating and her mouth was wide open with cries as she attempted to accommodate the monster.

Rodríguez saw his opportunity and firmly implanted his cock into her open mouth. Barb could only gulp and close her lips tightly around the invader, drawing a satisfied grunt from the Colonel.

With no other option, Barbara began to lick and suck on the cock if only to get it over with. The massive invasion of her vagina, made the penis in her mouth of secondary concern. A thought of biting did cross her mind, but the experience of how much pain the Colonel gave a guest discouraged her from asking to be a prisoner.

The Subteniente now had buried his tool to the full depth of her cunt. Despite the pain, the sensuous stretching of her vagina was arousing Barb’s body. As he pulled back, her juices began to flow and provide lubrication for the monster shaft. Slowly he drove back in and Barb’s groan around the Colonel’s prick gave him added pleasure. Soon both men where moving in and out, fucking her cunt and mouth. Barb was just trying to hold on as her pussy was stretched to its limit and her mouth was filled with a throbbing male tool. Her legs tied and her arms bound above her, prevented the young woman from controlling any of the motion. She was just a passive receptacle for their passion.

The room was now silent except for the grunting of the men and the woman as they drove their tools into Miss Moore. Rodríguez was pumping fast now, feeling his cock near climax. He reached around her sides and mauled the hanging tits.

Barbara’s soft mouth and active tongue pushed him to the edge. He tried slowing, but when he looked at her pretty face her mouth stretched around his cock and tears running down her cheeks, he was lost.

He thrust as fast and deep as he could in her mouth, the heat hitting the back and forcing her to gag. The feel of her throat spasming around the head was all he could take and he shot his load at the back of her mouth and her throat. He kept pumping as load after load spurted into the perra’s mouth. At last, he was done and then withdrew from her coughing, choking, retching mouth. She ended up swallowing about half and spitting the rest out.

The young aide had more staying power, despite the tight warm friction of Moore’s overstretched pussy. But, not long after the Colonel, he too was beyond waiting. Driving his massive cock at a pace that tortured her inner walls, he reached his climax. His capacity was as exceptional as was his size as he pumped load after load of warm spunk into her. Finally, his cock began to soften and shrink and he pulled out.

The two men enjoyed the sight of the sweat-covered girl in her tight bondage, flushed, panting and moaning with the after-effects of the duel assault.
84991f7f7a700d910d73e8839babad48.jpg
The Colonel walked to his desk and picked up the phone. After a moment, “Yes, Capitán, send her over now, as we discussed.”

“Colonel?” A small, meek voice. Rodríguez turned to the bound girl.

“May I go now, please, Colonel?” asked Moore, submissively.

“Just a moment, my dear. You did such a nice job, I want to reward you,” said the Colonel. “Subteniente, La venda y la mordaza de bola

The aide reattached the ball gag and then tied a blindfold around her head.

The Seventh Day, 12:30 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3 Observation Room.

The officers and Hawkins were enjoying the delicious catered meal when the phone rang. Trueno answered. “Si, si, she’s on the way.” He buzzed the guard and told him it was time to go. They took Eulalia down, cuffed and blindfolded her and took her from the room. Walking along, they gave her strict instructions on what she was to do. The one guard pressed his fist lightly against her belly, “Regla del silencio,” he reminded her. Soon they stopped and knocked on a door. “¡Entra!” They stepped in.

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, Villa Grimaldi, Rodríguez’s Office

The guards chucked at the sight, but of course, Eulalia and Barb, blindfolded, missed out on the humor. They guided Eul over and had her kneel right behind Barb, her face just inches from the dripping pussy. In a moment, Eul recognized the odor of semen. She’d had so much forced in her mouth recently, even before dinner last night, that the smell was immediate and revolting. She felt her stomach roll in protest. She also picked up vaginal secretion like yesterday with Gabby. My God, they would make her act the lesbian again. That too, was disgusting. A freshly fuck cunt. That was par for the course here! She also knew what was coming next.

“Prisoner, you have proven very adept at your lesbian wiles. I want you to bring this girl to orgasmo. You have fifteen minutes. After that the cane will be used on your rear until she does cum.”

Giving a tiny sob of shame, Eulalia leaned forward while sticking out her tongue.

Geeze, she thought, the bastard wants a blow job. Good luck, buddy. “I’m here to fuck you, alright? I don’t do blow jobs,” Barb said through gritted teeth. “They are disgusting and beneath me!”

That’s telling them! ;)

Moore wished, not for the first time, that she knew some Spanish. She had told Windar when she was considered for the job that she was fluent in the language. In truth, she’d never gotten beyond si and no. She meant to learn while here, but other things (like assembling her new wardrobe) were always more important

Priorities ... :p

Then she felt the Subteniente’s cockhead against her pussy and again she went into panic mode. It was so BIG! It felt almost as if it was his fist, he was pushing at her.

Oh my God!!! :confused:

“Oh! Oh, God, its too big!” she cried.

Yikes. :eek::eek:

“AUGH! It’s too much!”

I keep telling them ... :oops::eek:

But with a beachhead secured, the aide was able to keep driving forward a little at a time, accompanied by a whining trill from the skewered girl.

This makes it sound like an amphibious invasion :confused::facepalm:

As he pulled back, her juices began to flow and provide lubrication for the monster shaft.

Thank God for that ... :rolleyes:

“Colonel?” A small, meek voice. Rodríguez turned to the bound girl.

“May I go now, please, Colonel?” asked Moore, submissively.

I think they’ve managed to tame my rebelliousness :oops:

Giving a tiny sob of shame, Eulalia leaned forward while sticking out her tongue

Oh Geeze! :rolleyes:

That’s telling them! ;)
Haven't you noticed yet that you're telling them seems to have the opposite result to what you are intending?
I keep telling them ... :oops::eek:
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"
This makes it sound like an amphibious invasion :confused::facepalm:
From the size of the forces mustered, it sounds like a full invasion by land sea and air!
I think they’ve managed to tame my rebelliousness :oops:
"Everything's temporary!"

Part 56 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, Villa Grimaldi, Rodríguez’s Office

When Eul’s tongue touched the wet, semen covered lips of Barb’s pussy, they both sighed.

The now familiar taste of men’s spunk still repulsed and horrified the young Scots girl. Multiple oral rapes had only made the disgust worse. But more humiliating was the assumption that she was a slutty lesbian, eager to lick any pussy; it really hurt to be treated that way. It was another hammer blow, pounding to dust any of the dreams of her former life. Even as she prayed for this hell to end, she had no hope left for any life outside. Wishing now for a little break without enduring new pain, Eul licked eagerly at the anonymous female purse.

Barb sighed for a very different reason. Her rape had been painful and disgusting. However, having a massive cock plowing your cunt and smelling male odors over a fucking prick in your mouth, did have a significant erotic stimulus. She never would have admitted it to these disgusting men, but she was very aroused. And now, a soft, loving, female tongue began to stimulate even stronger feelings. She arched her back as much as she could in her bondage and spread her already sore legs a little wider to invite the sensuous attentions.

The Coronel and the Subteniente went about cleaning themselves and getting dressed while they watched Barbara lick around the gag with sensual desire.

Pressing her mouth tightly against the pussy so eagerly offered, Eul kissed and sucked, while swiping her tongue up and down the soft, sopping slit. Muffled groans of pleasure began to come from Barb’s gagged mouth. Eul, feeling her target respond, redoubled her effort. She didn’t want to leave them an excuse to use the cane again. Eul slurped loudly at Barb’s now gushing cunt while Barb wiggled her hips and emitted high-pitched gasps of pleasure.

The two men stepped up to stand on both sides of Barbara’s bent form. They reached under and began work her tits, stroking, kneading, pulling on the nipples like milking a cow.

Barb usually hated having her breasts treated this way, like cow udders. But she was so aroused from the enthusiastic cunt lapping, that it just added to her growing passion. More groans worked through the gag, more saliva dripped from her wet mouth.

“Eight minutes left, prisoner!”

Eul thrust her tongue deep in Barb’s pussy slit drawing a still higher-pitched response.b 2.jpg God! Barb thought, this girl is really good! She felt an engorgement in her loins, a warm sensation of filling and excitement. Rarely had anyone made her feel this good before! She was constantly arching and spreading her hips now as far as possible, rubbing her hot slit against Eul’s mouth. Her nipples, already tumescent, swelled hard and pointed as the men pinched and stretched them,

“Six Minutes left!”

Shit, thought Eul! She scooted forward a few inches on her knees to get a better angle of attack on the wet pussy before her, trying to launch a direct attack on the girl’s clitoris. Her first real lap on that nub brought a high song of pleasure from around Barb’s gag.b 1.jpg

“Four minutes left, prisoner!” The Subteniente whipped the cane hard through the air near Eulalia’s ears so she could hear the terrifying whoosh.

Oh God! Eul jumped at the sound. She thought, not the cane again! I cannot take anymore! She took a deep breath and rubbed her nose and lips rapidly on the soaking cunt, lapping the clitoris like a madwoman.

“Yummppphhh! Yummphh!” Barb cried into the gag. The men were now hurting her breasts with their fingers, but she didn’t care. It was only making her hotter! Her body was again sweat-covered, her hips moving like a Mixmaster on high. She felt her juices running down her thighs. She wanted so badly to come!! That tongue, it was driving her clit crazy! Hot, itching, swollen!

“One minute!”

Eul wouldn’t, couldn’t lose this race. She stretched her neck to get in position and sucked Barb’s swollen clit into her mouth and attacked it with both tongue and teeth. Although it was like riding underneath a bucking bronco, she stayed with the other woman’s frantic lunges.photo-Lesbian-GIF-Cunnilingus-314284613.gif
My clit’s exploding, thought Barb! It felt like the men were going to tear off her nipples, they hurt so bad.

But Eulalia’s attack on her clit was too much! Too Much! A moment later, she lost all rational thought and rode one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Even with the gag, her cries were full and clear.

“Time’s up!” said the Colonel. My God, thought Eul, still riding Barb’s moving hips and licking for all she was worth. Was I in time or is he going to cane me?

“Congratulations, prisoner! Just in time. You can keep licking for a while to help ease her down.

Eul spent two minutes gently licking and sucking the pussy in front of her. Even though it was someone she didn’t know, she tried to make the afterglow nice for the other woman.

It took all of those two minutes for Barb to come down from the high and begin to breath half-way regularly. Even then she gave a groan of disappointment when the mouth was drawn away. She wanted so much to thank the girl and kiss her and let her know how great it had been. But that wasn’t to be.

The guards hustled Eul out the door.

The Coronel and the Subteniente spent a few minutes admiring Barb’s beautiful body, still stretched in bondage, now flushed and drenched with sweat and still shaking from post climax tremors. After a few minutes, the Colonel instructed his aide to release her.

Martinez proceeded to remove the cuffs and elbow belt, took off the blindfold and removed the gag, leaving her standing in the middle of the room. He went out briefly and returned with her dress and handed it to her. Barb, recovered enough to ask, “Where are the rest of my things? My bra and panties, my shoes and purse?”

Senorita, I did as El Coronel instructed, I sent them by courier to your hotel. They are there safely waiting for you.”

She turned to the Colonel in amazement. “You sent them on? What the hell am I supposed to wear?”

“You have your dress, wear that.”

“Go outside in just my dress and no shoes? This dress is too thin for that. You can almost see through it!”

“This is not my problem. You chose the dress as a puta would. I suggest you put it on and head back to your hotel. It’s only about 7 kilometers.”

“Barefoot? How many miles is 7 kilometers?”

“About 5 miles. But you have a point about the shoes. Our streets are filthy with dirt and mierda. Maybe El Subteniente can find you some shoes, if you ask politely. We get some from prisoners. What is your size?

“8”

“Ask.”

Barb looked to the aide who had a big smirk on his face. “Please, could you find me some shoes?”

“It will cost you a kiss and a hug when I bring them, Senorita.”

She looked to the Colonel, who was standing with his arms folded, grinning also.

Back to the aide, with a sneer, “I would love to.”

The aide left and Barb, seeing no choice, reluctantly put on her dress. There was a large mirror on one wall and she could see her tumescent nipples stuck out the fabric, and the dark spot of her trimmed cunt fur was visible as well as dampness from her cunt. Dark spot appeared on the butt where drops of blood socked through. The dress was ruined, she thought. Oh well, she;d just have the IRC buy her some new ones. The Colonel just sat at his desk and smiled.

After a few minutes the aide returned with a pair of four inch-heel, black suede strap sandals.

“They are 7, but I’m told women like to wear smaller shoes to look sexy,” he said with a leer at Barbara.

“I can’t wear those,” she complained.

“That’s all we have,” said the aide. “Now my kiss.”

Reluctantly Barb walked over. He pulled her arms behind him and grabbed her ass with his hands. When he squeezed, she opened her mouth in pain and at that moment, he stuck in his tongue. Probing deeply, he ran his hands over her body for a minute before releasing her. Barb held up the shoes to the Colonel with a pleading look.

“Wear them or walk barefoot back to your hotel, its up to you. Subteniente, please show Miss Moore to the front gate and point her in the right direction.”

“But..I…please,” Barbara was getting panicked about this ‘walk’.

“We have concluded our business Miss Moore. I will inform Dr. Windar that you cooperated. I suggest you get started, it will be a long way. The first part is through la Avenida de putas. You would say ‘Red Light District.’ You don’t want to linger there; they might mistake you for a whore!” He and the aide laughed uproariously. Ignoring her protests, Martinez took her arm and pulled her from the office. In a minute, Miss (Dr?) Barbara Moore was standing in the street, barefoot, holding the sandals and crying. In another minute, two men had already propositioned her.be41480b6e8a17801dd32b37a43de3bf.jpg

In a minute, Miss (Dr?) Barbara Moore was standing in the street, barefoot, holding the sandals and crying. In another minute, two men had already propositioned her.

MISS (Dr) Moore now in re-training since the IRC is firing her.
Maybe Jewels will help, USA federal employees have a safe job with regular pay-days!

MISS (Dr) Moore now in re-training since the IRC is firing her.
Maybe Jewels will help, USA federal employees have a safe job with regular pay-days!

Maybe, the IRC will keep her. Remember, Dr Windar loves that tight little!

Or, she is already getting on-the-job training for a new position that might suit her ass(ets) better!
116941198.jpgprostitution-wide.jpgdepositphotos_54193993-stock-photo-prostitute-waiting-for-somebody.jpg
Alice Little, the "best paid" sex worker in Nevada (USA) DYDCWSMX4AASrga.jpg
Very Nice, but don't you think our Barb
5bf3685695b29f3b1e20a934e290af34.jpgCould compete?

Regular pay-days except during the all more frequent and extended shut-downs.

“Time’s up!” said the Colonel. My God, thought Eul, still riding Barb’s moving hips and licking for all she was worth. Was I in time or is he going to cane me?

“Congratulations, prisoner! Just in time. You can keep licking for a while to help ease her down.

Whew .... that’s what I would call a racy race against time! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::popcorn::devil:

n another minute, two men had already propositioned her.

I don’t understand why every time I ask the men who stop whether they’d take me to the hotel, they think I’m proposisitioning them? :confused:

Whew .... that’s what I would call a racy race against time! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::popcorn::devil:

Yeah, we make a good double act, don't we?
If we can get out of this hell-hole, we could earn a lot more at this than teaching or nursing will ever get us!

Alice Little, the "best paid" sex worker in Nevada (USA)
speaking of which, little Alice doesn't tell us how much she makes,
but I've just read an article about the late Duke of Westminster,
who enjoyed the services of call-girls from an agency
that charges up to £30,000 a night! :eek: :eek: :confused:

If we can get out of this hell-hole, we could earn a lot more at this than teaching or nursing will ever get us!

Sounds like a great start-up business opportunity ... and we already have the liquidity needed to get the venture underway! ;):tits:

We'll have a North American northern blue state branch and a Scotland northern forest branch to begin with, then we will expand into new lucrative markets. :p

Move over Bezos, Buffet, Gates and Zuckerberg, Eul and Barb are going into business! :popcorn:

Financial Markets around the world have just gone into free-fall from fear of the new Goliath: EULIBARB! (ticker symbol ULB). IPO oversubscribed by 1750%! High tech and social media stocks can't find buyers at any price! The Fed, the ECB, the PBOC, have thrown in the towel, unable to stem the panic!

Financial Markets around the world have just gone into free-fall from fear of the new Goliath: EULIBARB! (ticker symbol ULB). IPO oversubscribed by 1750%! High tech and social media stocks can't find buyers at any price! The Fed, the ECB, the PBOC, have thrown in the towel, unable to stem the panic!

I think we need a logo now .... help ... one of you CF artists!

Part 57 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 2:30 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

As lunch was ending, Coronel Rodríguez arrived.

“Was your meeting satisfactory,” asked Lopez.

“Most satisfactory,” answered the Colonel, grabbing some food on a plate. “Look, our guest returns. Through the glass they saw Eulalia being guided in by guards. She was naked and wearing a blindfold that was immediately removed. She was quickly hung spread-eagled again. Wherever she had been, she looked none the worse for wear, though her face as wet with shiny coating.

The Colonel lead the men back into the interrogation room where the four guards waited. The officers and their guest sat at the table. Coffee, ice water and snacks were provided.
2083988-bigthumbnail.jpg
The Colonel spoke to the girl, her head down, slumped in her chains. “Miss Burns!”

Eul wearily raised her head, her hair, damp from sweat plastered to her cum drenched face.

“I spoke to Dr. Moore about you and we came to a mutually satisfactory agreement!”

A weak look of hope came across Eulalia’s wan face. The Red Cross hadn’t forgotten her! They were making the Colonel release her! After all, she had now told them everything! There was nothing else they needed her for.

Hawkins, however, looked dejected. He had been hoping to witness more suffering on her part. The picanas inside her had been incredibly erotic to him.

Rodríguez smiled and held a long pause for effect. “She said that she had warmly enjoyed her time with you. You touched her deeply. She liked your Scottish tongue. She said that you had unexpected talents and had pleased her very much!”

Dr. Claus Windar
Board Manager for Western Hemisphere Operations
International Red Cross
Geneva, Switzerland
April 2, 1974, 2:15 PM CLST

I want to inform you that Miss Moore cooperated at our meeting today Tuesday, April 2. As a result, the unfortunate affair of Miss Eulalia Burns has been brought to a satisfactory end. You and your organization will not be bother by her ever again. It has been decided that she will spend the rest of her life in the custody of our penal authorities.

As for Miss Moore, we are finished with her for the moment. Perhaps, in the future, we will again need her cooperation. I understand I have your assurance that she would be ‘fully cooperative’ again at such a time?

Thank you again for your professional handling of this matter.

Coronel Juan Manuel Rodríguez
Comandante Villa Grimaldi.

Santiago de Chile

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 2:45 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

It was so delectable to see Eulalia’s face brighten. He waited as long as possible. Then he spoke, softly and firmly.

“However, Dr. Moore says she is finished with you. The International Red Cross has washed their hands of you, Eulalia Burns. Based on the actions of Dean Hawkins’ University, they no longer consider you a nurse and have terminated your association with them. They have confirmed the stories of you being a lesbian and are deeply embarrassed by you. The Director of Western Hemisphere Operations, Dr. Windar in Geneva, the ultimate authority, has told me officially, they have no further interest in you or your fate.”

He waited for minute as the disillusionment took hold. Wide eyed, she began to sob.

“You mean nothing to anyone anymore. You are just a piece of human trash. We will pursue further interrogation. But we believe that you have now provided almost all the information you have.”

He again waited for this to sink in. Eul stared, open-mouthed at this horrible, incredible news. No, she thought. This can’t be! There must be some hope!

“Therefore, we will now proceed to torture you mostly for our disfrute, our enjoyment.”

“No, no! she whispered, terrified and exhausted.

“The only value you have to us is as a target of our abuse and lust. You will be made to suffer until we are bored with you and decide to execute you as a spy.”

Eul began groaning in a strange, high pitched tone, on and on, as if letting out all her agony and despair. Trueno nodded to one of the guards who interrupted the cry with a quick picana shoved between her buttcheeks and sparked. The cry immediately became a scream.

Santiago de Chile
April 2, 1974 6:51 PM CET

Sir,

Thank you also for your prompt communication of this resolution. We at the IRC are most grateful for your discretion in this matter.

I am very pleased to hear that we will not be troubled by Miss Burns in the future. I hope that the young women has been taught a valuable lesson.
You are correct in believing I will see that Miss Moore cooperates fully with you in the future to satisfy any of your needs. She faces some disciplinary issues in the IRC and she cannot afford to refuse anything!

Dr. Claus Windar
International Red Cross

Geneva, Switzerland

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 2:50 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

“Eulalia, your time is short.” Said the Colonel. “Omar said it all.

Whether at Naishápúr or Babylon,
Whether the Cup with sweet or bitter run,
The Wine of Life keeps oozing drop by drop,
The Leaves of Life keep falling one by one.”

Everyone except Eul applauded his fine recitation. Of course, its hard to applaud when you’re hung spread-eagled and approaching complete exhaustion.

Dean Hawkins reacted especially, “Fine job, old man, Edward FitzGerald, third Edition, you know your poetry!”

The Colonel bowed modestly.

“Or this Eul dear,” taunted the academic to the bound and sobbing girl,

“And this was all the Harvest that I reap'd--
I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”

“But you don’t go yet, Eulalia. We get to hurt you a lot more first!”

Miss Barbara Moore
IRC Temporary team leader for Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay
Santiago de Chile
April 2, 1974 7:30 PM CET

Moore,

I am very pleased to hear that you cooperated satisfactorily with the Colonel. He has assured me that the Burns fiasco you allowed to happen is now at an end. In turn, I promised him that if he needed your cooperation for anything in the future, you would be eager to satisfy his every desire. BE SURE YOU DO!

I will be contacting you in the near future. The auditors have many more concerns about your spending. They’re particularly curious (as am I) about a substantial charge for travel to Paris last year (1973) for the Inaugural Paris Fashion Week held at the Palace of Versailles. During the trip you paid substantial sums of money to Oscar de la Renta, Hubert de Givenchy, and Yves Saint Laurent, for “Medical Uniforms and Accessories.” They are looking for a copy of the purchase orders/invoices. It is difficult to believe that nurses’ uniforms for Chile are that expensive!

Dr. Claus Windar
International Red Cross
Geneva, Switzerland

PS Another charge for towing and repair on the rental car? Incurred this morning? Today was the day it was supposed to be back at the agency

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 2:55 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

“No, please! I’ve told you all I know! There’s nothing else!”

“Ah, Eulalia, that may be true,” chided the Colonel, “but we must be sure. I think we need to warm you back up a bit after your long break to eat lunch.” He chuckled to himself at the eating joke implied.

“Dean Hawkins,” said the Colonel. “Give her ten of the best on her tetas, while I eat my lunch.” He handed one of the canes to Dean Hawkins. The academic, though only experienced with school paddles, eagerly took up the challenge. Left handed, he stood to her left front and rubbed the cane on her sweet breasts, measuring the range.

Miss Barbara Moore
IRC Temporary team leader for Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay
Santiago de Chile
April 2, 1974 4:50 PM CLST
Moore,

I compliment you on your performance today. You exceeded my expectations. I have informed Dr Windar that you fulfilled your obligation today.

I may need your assistance in the future and Dr. Windar assured me it will be readily forthcoming.

Subteniente Martinez sends his love and appreciation!

Thank you again for your professional cooperation.

Santiago de Chile

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 4:40 PM Hotel Paraíso

Barbara collapsed on her hotel bed, exhausted and hurting. Her butt was so sore from the beating that she had to lie on her front. Her feet were bleeding from walking over three miles on cobblestone streets sometimes barefoot and sometimes in the high-heels.

“Forget those racks and vaginal pears and hot irons,” she muttered out loud, “four-inch heels, a size too small, walking miles in the street is the true epitome of Medieval Torture!”

“And that horrible cab driver! I assured him that I had the money here. For him to insist on a hand job and feeling my breasts before he would drive me was just too much! I’d complain to his superiors, if I’d only caught his name!”

Crawling across the bed on her stomach, Barb reached for the phone. She had the operator connect her to the cable office. Once they were on, she dictated a cable memo to her boss.

Dr. Claus Windar
International Red Cross
Geneva, Switzerland
April 2, 1974, 4:50 PM CLST

Dear Claus,

I met as instructed with Colonel Rodríguez today, and, as instructed, cooperated fully with his demands. I understand that he was satisfied and the Eulalia Burns matter is at an end.

I must say that I find the Colonel to be a disgusting person, totally beneath my status in life. I will never meet with the SOB (excuse my French) again!

Respectfully,
Barbara A. Moore
IRC Regional Leader

Santiago de Chile

The auditors have many more concerns about your spending. They’re particularly curious (as am I) about a substantial charge for travel to Paris last year (1973) for the Inaugural Paris Fashion Week held at the Palace of Versailles. During the trip you paid substantial sums of money to Oscar de la Renta, Hubert de Givenchy, and Yves Saint Laurent, for “Medical Uniforms and Accessories.” They are looking for a copy of the purchase orders/invoices. It is difficult to believe that nurses’ uniforms for Chile are that expensive!

I detect fraud here. Any extradition treaty between Switzerland and Chile? The authorities in Chile might have to investigate the case first before handing her over......................

In turn, I promised him that if he needed your cooperation for anything in the future, you would be eager to satisfy his every desire. BE SURE YOU DO!

Oh Shit! :eek:

I will be contacting you in the near future. The auditors have many more concerns about your spending.

Oh double shit! :eek::facepalm:

During the trip you paid substantial sums of money to Oscar de la Renta, Hubert de Givenchy, and Yves Saint Laurent, for “Medical Uniforms and Accessories.”

After spending a steamy night with each of the gentlemen, how could I refuse? :tits:

Subteniente Martinez sends his love and appreciation!

And from now on he can go fuck himself! :mad:

“Forget those racks and vaginal pears and hot irons,” she muttered out loud, “four-inch heels, a size too small, walking miles in the street is the true epitome of Medieval Torture!

The start of a lifetime disdain for impractical women’s shoes :confused:

I must say that I find the Colonel to be a disgusting person, totally beneath my status in life. I will never meet with the SOB (excuse my French) again!

Hope springs eternal (The only French I know I learned from Yves, Hubert and Oscar). ;)

I detect fraud here. Any extradition treaty between Switzerland and Chile? The authorities in Chile might have to investigate the case first before handing her over......................
Great (old?) minds think alike! I believe that misappropriation of funds from a charitable institution is a very serious crime in Chile. Under the State of Martial Law declared the prior year by Pinochet, DINA would have the option to investigate and prosecute any such wrongdoing. However, it would have to be over $2,000(US 1973). It is difficult to believe that Miss Moore could have misspent that much money on nurses' uniforms.
SHHHHHHHHHH :mad:
Maybe I'm wrong about that!

Back
Top Bottom