The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
An average nurse's uniform in 1973 cost less than $16 (6 pounds 40 pence for our UK people)
1970.jpgThat's me, hanging out with some UK children's nurses (the best kind) in the early 70's.

Part 58 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 2:50 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

“Go ahead and beg, little perra,” said Trueno. “We waive the silence. But I don’t think it will do you any good with your loving teacher!” he laughed.

“Yes, little lassie, why don’t you beg me not to punish those tiny titties of yours.” He tapped the cane lightly on the damaged titflesh.

“Please Dean…Robert please. You loved me, didn’t you? Think of all the things I did for you. I tried so hard to please you!” Tears welled up in her eyes. The memory of her unsuccessful attempts to be the lover the Dean wanted and her fear of further pain were making her half crazy.

“But you didn’t really learn to please me, did you slut?” He tapped a little harder, a little more insistently. “Even when you were submissive, you always wanted to be treated like a serious student. Like a person who mattered. But you are just a worthless piece of meat.”

The others listened, fascinated as this little psychological drama played out between the former teacher and pupil.

“Please, Robert! I hurt so bad. These men have hurt me so bad! I can’t take anymore. Please, oh please don’t hurt me, Robert!”

Hawkins rubbed the nobby cane back and forth across her tits, scratching at the cut nipples.

Eulalia was bawling like a little girl. Trueno remembered his favorite expression, ‘You break just like a little girl!’ Very satisfying, he thought.

“Now I have to hurt you, lassie. It’s they’ve hurt you ‘badly,’ not ‘bad.’ Here’s one for sloppy grammar.” With that he wound up and swung the cane hard into her chest. His aim wasn’t perfect, hitting the very top slopes of her breasts. But the pain was significant.

“OOOOWWWWW!!!!” Eul cried out. Hawkins went back to rubbing her damaged nipples with the rough nobs of the Malacca.

“Will you beg no more, bitch? Do you want more strokes?”

“Please Robert. Please no more.”

“Do you want to please me? Tell me! Beg”

“I am begging! I’ll do anything, Robert! I’ll suck you cock for you! I’ll do it right! I’ll swallow every drop! Please, I’m begging you!”

“You often promised that, but never delivered!” A long back swing and another hard smack. The time on the lower globes, just below the areolas. Eul lifted herself by the chains, and screamed and cried like a baby.

“Come on, girl. You can beg better than that! You haven’t even used my proper title yet.”

Eul’s eyes popped open. “You couldn’t mean that! Not here. Not with all these men?”

“As I said, you are not really trying. I am trying. I think this one will strike home!” He cocked the cane and drove it into her breasts again. This time he found his mark. The lower areola of her left tit and the nipple itself on her right. It must have really hurt because Eul cried the loudest yet.

“You remember the proper thing to say, don’t you little girl? You want me to spare those tits, you’ll beg me like I tried to teach you!” Another hard one to the under-slope.

“OOOWWWW!!! Please Robert, please stop! Don’t make me! Don’t make me here! It was just between us. It was private. AARRHHGGG!!” Another blast to the upper sloops. The pain was driving her mad.

“That’s five, Eul. The next five will be harder. Beg me proper if you want to stop them.”

He rubbed at the swollen nipples and then slowly drew back the cane. Eulalia screamed out, “Please Daddy, don’t hurt your little girl anymore!”

So that is where their relationship had a dark secret! Rodríguez chuckled. He had suspected it all along.

“Has my little girl been bad?” asked Hawkins, rubbing the nobs on her nipples again.

“Yes, Daddy, but please don’t hurt me! Please, I’m begging you Daddy!” Eul was bawling like a child.

“If you’ve been bad, then you must be punished.” Hawkins taunted her.

“No, please, your girl will do anything, Daddy. She’ll suck your cock.”

“You don’t sound like you really mean it, Eul.” Hawkins wound up and gave another blow, this time to her nipples.

“YYOOWWWW!! Pant…pant. I do! I do! Please Daddy! I’m begging you Daddy! Your daughter's a cunt who needs fucking!!”

“It too late now, you naughty little girl. Daddy’s going to give you the full punishment – four more on those dirty tits!” He blasted another right on the nipples.

“AAARRRGGGHHH!! No MORE! Please, Daddy, I’ll be good! I’ll be so good!”

Another on the underside, lifting and bouncing the bruised flesh.

“OOOWWWW!! Daddy, please, please, I’ll, I’ll, good, be good!” Eul seemed to be losing her stream of thought amid the pain. She was just babbling now, desperate.

Then followed with two more spreading over the surface of her breasts. Eul screamed and thrashed like a madwoman. Hawkins handed the cane to a guard and went back to relax at the table. His face was very flushed.

“Now that out puta is warmed up,” sneered Rodríguez, “Trueno, why don’t you see if you can get anymore information out of her.”

Si mi Coronel!” Trueno signaled the guards who wheeled over a cart with electrical equipment on it. As they untangled wires and plugged it into the wall socket, Trueno began his questioning.

“Miss Burns, Let’s go over your sexual history again. When did you last lick another woman’s cunt?”

“I..uh, I.” Eulalia was now having great trouble concentrating on what was said to her. She was so tired. She was in so much pain. After the caning by Dean Hawkins, it felt like her nipples had been cut off, though of course that wasn’t true. But they were bleeding now and her breasts were a mass of bruised, damaged flesh. And over it all; over the pain and exhaustion, was the anguish in her mind. The humiliation that Robert had forced on her - to reveal the Daddy/Daughter fetish! It magnified the hopelessness of her plight. The certainty of a painful death, here in this hell hole. No escape, just torture by these men and then sexual abuse by the guards.

“If you don’t answer, Eulalia, I will be forced to hurt you.” The words barely penetrated Eul’s consciousness. But she did struggle to respond. “Wha..waht did you ask?”

The guards meanwhile had proceeded to attach alligator clip electrodes to her ear lobes. She groaned at the pain but her attention couldn’t be divided.

“I asked, when did you last lick another woman’s cunt?” The guards had turned on the electric box and set the dial to “2” as Trueno had held up two fingers.

“I…I licked Gabby yesterday. You know that. Weren’t you here?” The response was as much confusion as a question.

“I’m afraid you are lying again Miss Burns.” He nodded to the guard at the box and held up five fingers. The guard flipped a switch and waited five seconds before switching off.

Eulalia didn’t make a sound while the current was on. Her eyes and mouth went wide open, and her body seemed to the onlookers to stiffen somewhat and quiver slightly. When the current went off, she slumped down, her head falling onto her chest and her tongue lolling out of her still-open mouth.

“I say, old man,” asked Hawkins, “did your equipment not work? Nary a scream?”

Trueno was very experienced with using this equipment and was not surprised at her lack of external reaction. “She felt it alright, Dean. Look at her fingers.”

Indeed, when Hawkins looked at her hands bound in the suspension cuffs, he saw they were extended to the max, spread apart and shaking violently.

“When we send electricity across her head like that,” explained Rodríguez, “it paralyzes her voluntary muscles. The victims describe feeling as if their ears are burning off and their eyes exploding from their sockets. And the worst headache you can imagine. She will scream, but it takes about half a minute for her to be able to.

Just then Eul gasped in a breath and let loose a high-pitched scream, while her arms and legs thrashed wildly in her chains.

“We do have to be careful with the current. High enough could render the victim unconscious or even dead. The machine is limited well under that level. That last was a #2, the dial goes to #7.”

“Miss Burns. Do you want to tell me when you last licked a pussy? Or do you want more of that electricity?” Trueno cold, calm voice. Eul tried frantically to control her mind. Her ears burned, her head hurt. Then she knew what he meant.

“Today!” she cried out. “While you were at lunch!”

“That’s good, Eulalia,” Trueno comforted her. He signaled to the guards who removed the clips from her ears. They then allowed them to snap onto her sore nipples, drawing a wailing cry from the girl. Soon there followed screaming and thrashing as she realized what was next.

“NO, NO, NO! You CAN’T! You just can’t - my nipples hurt so much, no! What do you want? Anything, I’ll tell you! Please.”

“Did Dr. Barbara Moore know about your spying?” asked Trueno, indicting “3” to the guards.

“I, I, no, I don’t really know? She, I, we never discussed it.”

Trueno nodded to the guard and held up ten fingers. The guard flipped the switch.

Last edited:
“Did Dr. Barbara Moore know about your spying?” asked Trueno, indicting “3” to the guards.

“I, I, no, I don’t really know? She, I, we never discussed it.”

Trueno nodded to the guard and held up ten fingers. The guard flipped the switch.
OMG.:eek: It looks like Barb might be in trouble again!:eek: Can Eulalia resist the torture and refuse to falsely accuse her boss?:oops: Will the tooth fairy come and rescue them all?:p

The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Part 59 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 5:20 PM Hotel Paraíso

After sending the cable, Barb just lay in her stomach for a while to regain her strength. Eventually she decided that she needed a shower. But when she tried to take off her dress, she found that it was stuck to her butt where she had bled. Carefully, she pulled the fabric from her skin. She threw the ruined dress on the floor and resolved to order two new ones just to get back at Windar for forcing her to see the Colonel.

Barbara stepped into the walk-in shower after raising the thermostatic temperature control to 41°C from her usual 40°C. The aromatherapy sachet helped sooth her mind. She rinsed not only the blood but the memory of the disgusting men touching her body. She gently scrubbed her thighs of the juices the girl had stimulated by so wonderfully sucking her pussy. Wow! It still made her a little weak in the knees thinking of it. Her hands lingered on her lips longer as she thought of that. She turned so that the warm, stimulating water struck her front, then backed a little so that it was directed at her lower belly. Barb closed her eyes and felt her own warmth grow.

Twenty-five minutes later, she turned off the water and stepped into the steamy, fragrant room.

She rinsed with Listerine® three times to get any memory of the blow job out of her mouth.

Although the bleeding had stopped, Barb chose an old pair of white cotton panties just in case. She did feel terribly frumpy without her new silk fashion undies from Paris. She put on her Chinese silk dressing gown, lay gingerly on the bed and called the desk for messages. She was referred to the cable office who read Windar’s most recent cable.

“SHIT!” she exclaimed after she hung up.

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 3:25 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

For ten long seconds the electricity burned at Eulalia’s shattered nipples and the current went through her breasts and across her chest. She literally felt like she was dying. And she wasn’t sure if that wasn’t what she wanted at that moment. When finally, it stopped, she panted hard, trying to survive. Though the room was painfully cold and the girl shivered from a never-ending chill, her body was covered with sweat.

Trueno paused, giving the tortured girl time to think about her answer.

Eul tried to think clearly. Dr. Moore had never said anything that would indicate she knew of the spying. No, Eul was sure that she was innocent of this. But the Captain clearly wanted her to implicate the woman. Eul couldn’t take more pain. It was all much, much too much! She had already confessed all she knew about British spying; why not just name Dr. Moore and be spared more pain?

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 6:50 PM Hotel Paraíso

Barb sat in bed eating the room service dinner. They did a nice job here, she thought. Sterling silver and bone china, linen napkins, a rose in a vase on the tray. The South African Lobster Tail was done to perfection with real drawn butter (not just the melted crap many places served you!). An excellent wine selection (she had ordered her favorite, Maximin Grunhauser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett – 39,500 CP, is that a lot? Probably not, those pesos are virtually worthless [Ed. Note - $105 as of 2019).

Yes, she might stay here again. But she’d heard the Ritz Carlton was even nicer. Maybe there next time just to compare.

That Burns slut! She’d caused it all. And now Windar wanted her to cooperate with the Colonel again! Barb wished that the Colonel at least treated Eulalia as she deserved!

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 3:30 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

Another ten seconds on her tits! Eulalia though she would go insane with the pain!

“Did Dr. Barbara Moore know about your spying?” asked Trueno, indicting “4” to the guards.

Just tell him, YES, shouted a part of her brain! But what she’d told already had been about people in England, or after they had plenty of time to leave. Dr. Moore would have no idea they were after her. She was innocent. Could Eul condemn her to this hell? No! she had to resist.

“No, she didn’t. No.”

Trueno indicated 15 seconds. Her body arched and shook in her chains as the electric glass sherds sliced through her nipples and breasts. Mouth wide open but unable to cry, her breath was stopped in her chest. There is no basis for comparing this pain to anything else.

Drenched in sweat, Eul hung from the chains. Her breasts were on fire, but she wouldn’t betray Dr. Moore. She had been so nice when she arrived in Chile. She was her friend! She remembered how the Colonel had repeated Moore’s praise for her, “She said that she had warmly enjoyed her time with you. You touched her deeply. She liked your Scottish tongue. She said that you had unexpected talents and had pleased her very much!” No! Eul would not help put that good woman through this! No matter what the pain!

Trueno leaned over and whispered to Rodríguez, “I believe she’s telling the truth.”

“I do too,” said the Colonel. “But if you break her and make her betray Dr Moore, it will also be one more nail into her soul. And I would like something else to use on that stuck-up perra, Moore. Can you do it?”

Between the will and the current, the current always wins, Mi Coronel.”

“Moore did know, didn’t she?” he asked again, indicating “5” to the guards.

“No,” panted the girl. She had strength. She would not do this! Trueno signaled 20 seconds.

To Trueno’s surprise, Eulalia held out for that and three more twenty second bursts. The professional torturer actually admired the poor girl’s integrity and will. But he was not moved to relax.

A twenty second blast at “6” broke the girl’s resistance. “Yes, Oh God forgive me! Yes! Dr. Moore knew! Alright? Dr. Moore knew. Oh God,” she sobbed uncontrollably.

Over the next twenty minutes, Trueno guided Eul with questions. He reduced the setting to “2” and only five seconds at a time. As she had to make it up as she went, she receives many shocks until she got her story straight. She sobbed almost continually from the pain in her breasts and in her soul from betrayal. In the end, they had on tape Eul implicating Dr. Barbara Moore as the head of American spying in Chile.

Trueno signaled the guards to remove the shocking apparatus. “I believe that we will get no further with this today.” He said, gesturing to the girl slumped in her bondage. There was only a shallow breathing evident along with residual tremors shaking her body.

April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 8:40 PM Hotel Paraíso

Usually Barb wouldn’t finish a whole bottle of Riesling by herself, but tonight she told herself she deserved it. Relaxed and warm, she fondly recalled the time in the shower. As she slipped under the high-count, satin sheets, she thought that she did approve of this place. Rolling over, her butt hurt. Damn that Burns bitch! She thought. I hope she burns in hell! Chuckling at her own joke, Barbara slipped peacefully into a deep sleep.

A twenty second blast at “6” broke the girl’s resistance. “Yes, Oh God forgive me! Yes! Dr. Moore knew! Alright? Dr. Moore knew. Oh God,” she sobbed uncontrollably.

Noooooo!!!!!!

She wouldn’t!!!!!

But she did !!!!!!

Oh Shit!:facepalm:

Sterling silver and bone china, linen napkins, a rose in a vase on the tray. The South African Lobster Tail was done to perfection with real drawn butter (not just the melted crap many places served you!). An excellent wine selection (she had ordered her favorite, Maximin Grunhauser Herrenberg Riesling Kabinett – 39,500 CP, is that a lot? Probably not, those pesos are virtually worthless [Ed. Note - $105 as of 2019).
Well maybe the wine's quite modest, but sterling silver cutlery from the firm that supplies UK Embassies
would cost you £2200 today for one six-piece place setting :eek:

Part 60 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 4:20 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

Señores,” announced the Colonel. It’s getting late and I’m afraid that there is a limit on the entertainment that Miss Burns can supply today. But I have one treat for you before we let Eulalia go back and relax in her cell. It turns out that she has been saving up something special just for us. And now she is going to give a very special performance. Guards release her and wait outside.”

When the guards were gone, the three other men looked expectantly to the Colonel. Eulalia, left alone, simply sank to the floor, hugging her tormented and quivering body.

“What is this special thing about Eul,” asked Hawkins.

“You actually brought it to my attention, Dean. When you first gave our agent details concerning your sexual relationship with her. Something ‘withheld’.”

“Oh Yes! Strange in a mild submissive like her. But she never relented. Surely, alone with the guards here?”

“I specifically forbid it from the moment I heard the story. At that time, she had not been raped yet.”

Por favor, mi Coronel. To what are you referring?” asked Lopez.

“Gentlemen, I have it on good authority from the Dean here that our Miss Eulalia Burns has never permitted a lover to gain an entrance at the rear!”

“According to her statements and her persistent refusal when we were together,” said Hawkins, “she is repulsed by the idea of anal intercourse and has never experienced it.”

“So,” said Lopez, rubbing his hands together gleefully, “No one has ever, as the Americano slang goes, plowed her ‘Hershey Highway’?”

“An anal virgin; until now,” said the Colonel. The four men all turned to the nude nurse, quietly rocking back and forth on the floor, arms wrapped around herself, visibly shivering from the cold.

Trueno and Lopez went over to where the restraint equipment was and carried to the center of the lights, a caballete, equipped with straps and a rounded, but not padded crossbar.

Hawkins and the Colonel took Eul by the arms and gently lifted her and guided her to stand facing the caballete. The girl was too broken and exhausted to question their actions. When they spread her legs wide and began to strap her ankles to the legs, she murmured ‘no’ and weakly shook her head. Trueno and Lopez took her arms and pulled her forward to bend over the crossbar. She whimpered softly as the hard wood dug into her hips, but made no resistance to having her wrists tied to the other legs. Adjusting the strap lengths, the four were able to stretch her body snugly over the caballete.

Trueno and Lopez joined the others behind Eulalia. All four surveyed her upturned ass appreciatively. Full, without fat, clearly firm from exercise, the girls rear was now streaked with many welts and lacerations. Coagulating blood traced trails from several cuts and dark blue and purple bruises dotted the flesh. Her red, raw pussy peeked between her legs and a deep anal crack partially opened in seeming invitation.

Hawkins spoke the words they all were thinking, “It’s a lovely sight, isn’t it, my amigos?”

“Eulalia,” the Colonel called her attention. Your ass makes me think of your beloved Rubaiyat,

…substance of the common Earth was ta'en

And to this Figure moulded, to be broke,

Or trampled back to shapeless Earth again."

“It is time to break that figure. Are you ready to be fucked in the ass?”

“What?” Eulalia, overwhelmed with pain and humiliation wasn’t thinking very clearly. “What do you…NO! Oh my God, you wouldn’t! I’ve never! I couldn’t! NO!!

“Dean Hawkins. It was your contribution concerning her reluctance to be fucked there that has given us this fine opportunity,” said the Colonel. “Therefore, I give you the honor to toma su virginidad anal.”

“You are an officer and a gentleman, Colonel. Thank you so much.” Hawkins bowed ceremoniously to the Colonel before dropping his trousers and approaching Eul’s exposed rear.

“No, Robert! No, please!” wailed the girl. “I hurt so much! Don’t hurt me there also!”

“You only are beginning to understand hurt, puta.” Rodríguez said as he stepped to the wall and grabbed a cat. It was made up of seven thin thongs of heavy, uncured leather. The end of each was a knot around a small steel ball. He swept the whip through the air and struck the oak top of another restraint device. The loud, crashing ‘thud’ echoed in the room.

“You should have let me do this when I would have considered your comfort and pleasure, Eul. Now you’ll see what it is like to be raped there.” Jeered the Dean, spreading her cheeks and admiring his target.

“And I’ll keep your back warm while the Dean warms your ass.” Laughed the Colonel.

Full updated spanish phrases used Warning: slang, misogynistic, even scatological words included.

Bienvenido – Welcome

boca – mouth

Caballero blindado – Knight in Armor

caballete – trestle, sawhorse or easel

Cabo – Corporal

caña - cane

Capitán – Captain

cerdo – pig

cinturón de codo – elbow belt

cita romántica – romantic date

come abundante – eat hearty!

coño - cunt

Coronel – Colonel

cuanto tiempo hasta enfermar – how long until she gets sick?

culo - ass

Dama – Lady

de rodillas – the knees

de todos sus encantos – all her charms

Decano - Dean

demonio – Demon

desapareciendos – the disappearing ones, political prisoners arrested and never heard of again.

despierta – wake up

disfrute – enjoyment

dolor – pain, grief

Entra - Enter!

entretenimiento - entertainment

esposas – handcuffs

Felicidades – congratulations

golpe de gracia coup de grâce, death blow

golpes – snack, hit, blow

Gran trabajo – great job

Infierno – Hell, hellfire

la puerta trasera esta abierta – the back door is open.

levántate – get up

Limpiar su polla - Clean his cock

limpiar su polla – clean his dick

linda - cute

lo siento – sorry

Malaca – Malacca

mamada – blow job

manguera – the hose

maravilloso - Most Marvelous

Mayor – Major

mi amigo – my friend

mi hija (hijo) – my daughter (son)

mierda - Shit

mordaza de bola – ball gag

mucho – much or very

Muy Excelente Entretenimiento – Very fine Entertainment

nalgas - buttocks

no da - does not give

no esperanza – no hope

olor de puta – smell of a slut

oportunidad – opportunity

orgasmo - the climax, the orgasm

parrilla – The Grill

pedazo de mierda - piece of shit

pedazo de mierda – piece of shit

perra – Bitch

pezón - nipple

picana – cattle prod

por favor – please, as a favor

Princesa – Princess

Prisionero Atencion – Prisoner be at Attention!

psicológica tortura – psychological torture

puñetazo – punch

puños de tobillo – ankle cuffs

puta -slut or whore

reciente – young, fresh

regla del silencio – rule of silence

rubio – fair, light-skinned

Sargento Primero – First Sergeant

Sé mi invitado – I invite you; be my guest

secreto – secret

Señor - Sir

Senorita – Miss

Subteniente – Second Lieutenant

suficient – enough

sustancioso – meaty, juicy, satisfying,

Teniente Coronel – Lieutenant Colonel

tetas - tits

toma su virginidad anal - take her anal virginity

trueno - thunderclap

Ultimo – last o greatest

último oportunidad – last shot

uno y luego el otro – one and then the other

utilizer - use

Venda – blindfold

venda – blindfold

y – and

Yo tambien estoy loco - I'm crazy too

Part 61 April 2, 1974 - The Seventh Day, 4:20 PM, Wing D, Interrogation Room 3

Hawkins grabbed the helpless girl’s cheeks and spread them wide. Her puckered asshole seemed to wink invitingly. Spitting on his prick for a little lubrication, he placed the head at her rear entrance. An initial shove accomplished nothing as she clenched her anus tight.

“None of that, girl,” said the Colonel. He swung the cat on a long, overhead strike catching Eulalia in the small of the back. “UUGGGHH!” groaned the girl at the deep, bruising blow hit her.

Hawkins timed his second thrust perfectly and drove in, just as Eulalia’s body relaxed in the after effect of the blow and allowed his cock head to penetrate her anal sphincter. Eulalia felt the tearing of her asshole and the invasion of the cock and screamed hoarsely.

Now that he was in, Hawkins lost no time in driving ahead. Grunting like a pig, he pumped and pumped into her rectum while grabbing her hips for leverage. When he hit bottom, the Colonel let fly another blow, higher on her back and further around her right flank to allow the steel balls to bruise her ribcage. The wind driven from her lungs, Eul had no resistance left, as the Dean pulled his prick quickly back, making it feel like he was ripping out the lining of her bowel.

Now Hawkins began long, hard thrusts, each burying deeply in her rear. The action was easier as blood from the torn entrance lubricated his member. The tightness of her rear channel, the magnificent presentation of her welted and cut ass, and her screams from torture soon drove him over the edge and he climaxed, spurting warm sperm deep in her ass.

Hawkins withdrew and staggered away, quite spent. Mayor Lopez stepped up to take his place. With the entrance lubed by her blood and Hawkins spunk, the Mayor was able to drive up to his hilt in one brutal thrust. He then began a slow, methodical rape in order to extend his enjoyment.

Hawkins, somewhat recovered, asked the Colonel, “I say old man, I seem to have soiled my equipment. Do you think the young lady should clean it for me?”

Rodríguez looked to Trueno, “¿Cuanto tiempo hasta enfermar?”

Tres o cuatro dias.”

The Colonel turned back to Hawkins, “It might make her sick, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting. But not for three or fours days. She probably won’t live that long. Go ahead, be my guest.”

The Dean stepped over in front of Eul and grabbed her hair to pull up her head. He placed his dirty, slimy cock at her mouth. Eul smelled the blood and semen and shit and almost puked.

“Open up and clean it, bitch!” said Hawkins.

When she struggled to avoid the reeking thing, the Colonel laid another cat blow on her back, higher, the balls at the end snaking all around to hit and damage the side of her right breast. As she screamed the cock slipped into her mouth, Hawkins holding her head to keep her from twisting.

Limpiar su polla with your tongue, perra, or I will peel the skin from your back like a peach.” threatened Rodríguez.

Fighting her gagging and enduring Lopez’s pounding assault on her bleeding anus, Eulalia did her best to lick her former ‘lover’s’ cock.

About the time the Mayor was finished, Hawkins was satisfied. As he stepped away, Lopez forced her mouth open again to service his member. In another moment, Trueno had entered her now sloppy rear and begin the pumping ritual.

So it continued. Trueno took the cat from the Colonel as the latter stepped behind Eul. Trueno went to her right side and shook out the thongs of the cat.

Rodríguez entered her particularly brutally. His pounding seemed more intent on causing her pain than on his own stimulation. Trueno punctuated his superior’s thrusts with several hard blows from the cat, painting strips from her hips up to her shoulders. When the Colonel finished and demanded cleaning, Trueno landed his last and hardest blow with the balls slamming into the side of her left breast. At the end, Eul hung her head, drooling, tasting her own shit in her mouth.

“Caballeros, its almost 6 PM and the Dean is hosting us at a special dinner in an hour. I think we are finished with Eul for the day. We’ll let her rest for tomorrow.”

He called in the guards who released her, cuffed and hooded her and took her to the door. At the door they were met by Sargento Primero Castro, whom the Colonel had sent for. “La puerta trasera esta abierta,” he laughed with the Sergeant. He took him aside and explained his plans for the next day. The junior officer nodded and said he understood what to do. He repeated to the men the rear door phrase and they all laughed as they dragged her out the door.

Back
Top Bottom