The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Número Séptimo March 28, 1974 - The Second Day

“Good morning, Miss Burns,” said the Colonel. “You are free to speak. I trust you passed as pleasant a night as possible in our rather spartan military prison?”

“No, Colonel, it was not pleasant!” Eulalia spoke louder than she intended through chattering teeth.

“That is not good to hear,” said the Colonel, his smile replaced with a concerned frown.

“Did any of my men, hit you or beat you?” “No.”

“Did they use bad language, or yell, or not be polite?” “No.”

“Did they, I’m sorry that I have to ask, behave in any inappropriate sexual way with you, touching, groping, even leering at you? If you say they did, I will have them severely punished!” “No.”

“Were you fed? I know our food is not gourmet, but you were given meals, weren’t you?” “Yes,...I was.” A little lump in Eul's throat about her Ma's oatmeal.

“Given access to the showers to clean yourself?” “Yes.”

“Did My men act as professionals; did they seem to follow prison routine?” “Yes, I guess.”

“That is good,” he smiled. “I was worried that you were mistreated. I am very relieved! I gave strict orders as to your treatment - that the prison routine be followed, but that you be treated with respect and courtesy. I could be criticized for being too soft on a terror suspect; I believe that you can be trusted. I’m not wrong about that, am I?”

“No, Colonel,” said Eulalia. After the cruel night it was good to have this strong, calm man speak to her of respect and trust. She was actually coming to like him. She looked hopefully at the teacup, wishing he would offer her some.

“Oh, I forget myself, I am drinking but I did not offer you. We have started so well, I want us to be on friendly terms while you are here. Would you like a cup of tea? This is really very fine, Twinings English Breakfast? The pot is still hot. But first, let’s settle any issue you may have with your treatment.”

A hot cup of tea sounded heavenly. Eulalia wanted to complain about the collar, but she had agreed with the Colonel she hadn’t been abused in any technical way. She had been treated with flawless courtesy. The overnight bondage was inhuman, but “standard”. And she didn’t want a long argument. It wouldn’t change the past. She’d be going home shortly. And she was SO cold!

“Well, Miss Burns, were you mistreated?”

“No, I guess I wasn’t thinking. I was treated as well as possible in a prison. And thank you. I would like a cup very much.” Her teeth were still chattering. Didn’t he notice? Oh, to wrap her hands around a warm cup!

The Colonel seemed in no rush to pour her tea. Instead he started small talk. “I see you are from the Glasgow area. I visited there briefly and will never forget touring the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. The grand Hall with the organ was remarkable!”
Kelvingrove_Art_Gallery_and_Museum_2.jpg
The museum was very near Eulalia’s nursing school. She loved art and had visited every chance she had. “Oh yes,” she said. “A concert there is a magical experience!”

“I’m so sorry I didn’t have more time there. It was just a side trip while I was studying in England.”

“Oh, you were in England?” Eul tried to be pleasant, hoping to get that tea. “I noticed you speak flawless English.”

“Thank you very much. I received my First* in 19th Century English poetry at Balliol**. I concentrated on Edward FitzGerald, under James Coutts Maxwell, a Fellow of Balliol.” He stood and went over to the side table where the teapot sat under a hand-crocheted tea cozy. Eul watched his movement with rapt attention. She noticed that he was a very handsome man with strong, erect military bearing and just a touch of grey at the temples.

“My Father received his First in Classics at Balliol.” She responded. “And I’ve always loved FitzGerald,” she gushed. “I know the First Edition of his Rubaiyat by heart! Oh, I take my tea with two sugars, no milk or lemon., please.” She thought the Colonel must be about her father’s age.

The Colonel turned to her, “So we share a love for the work of Omar! I wonder what else we have in common.” He turned toward her and smiled in a fatherly way. “You are studying nursing in Glasgow? That is very demanding work. Your father must be very proud.”

“Oh, yes, very proud,” The words almost stuck in her throat.

“So, you are here as a nurse to heal people? That is noble of you.” He went back to pouring.

“Oh, yes, I’ve always liked to help people. That’s why I’m going into nursing.”

“I respect you for that, my dear.” He said. “In spite of this current unpleasantness, I would hope we could be friends, Eulalia, if I may call you that?”

In spite of everything she knew about the regime, Eulalia felt that way also. This morning, she needed a friend very badly! “We are friends, and you may.” She replied. Please, please, hurry with the hot tea!

“That is very good, Eulalia. You are about my daughter's age. I am very proud of her, like your father of you! Please call me by my Christian name, Juan.” He slowly poured the cup. It somehow shocked Eul that someone on the military regime had a daughter and was proud of her. It humanized him in her eyes.

“You weren’t aware of Mrs. Sanchez’s opposition work against the government?” he asked, taking his time dropping two lumps in the cup and stirring with a fine spoon.

Reluctantly, Eulalia came to decision to let her friend go for the moment. There wasn’t much she could do for her locked in here, anyway, she rationalized. She needed to get out first! She was so tired! She was so cold! She wanted that tea so badly! And, strangely, she felt a compulsion to have the Colonel like her. She knew she should help her friend, but she couldn’t, not now.

“Oh no! We never mentioned it. I really know nothing about any opposition.” Eul lied.

“Really? You’ve not taken any interest in our politics, Eulalia? Oh, would you like a sweet biscuit with your tea, dear girl.”

“No, never. I have no desire to know that stuff, I hate politics.” Eulalia blurted. Then she added, hopefully, “Yes please, Juan, a biscuit would be heavenly!”

The Colonel took a biscuit from a tin and put it on the saucer. He stood holding her tea only a few feet from her cold, trembling hands. Eul was reaching out almost pleadingly for the warm elixir.

“It is important you tell me the truth, my dear Eulalia” said the Colonel in his soft, soothing voice. I have gone out on a limb to care for you here and you would hurt me very much if my trust proved misplaced.”

“I would never lie to you,” she said, her whole mind on the warm tea, so close.

“That is good. I should be so sad if you disappointed me.” Just then the phone rang and the Colonel answered, still holding the tea in his other hand. It was a short conversation, but he seems very concerned. At the end he said, “Yes, then bring it in here now.”

“You would never lie to me. Is that so?” The Colonel's tone was different, concerned. He put the cup down on his desk, far out of her reach.

The door opened and Lieutenant Martinez, the aide he had sent to investigate yesterday, entered holding a small cardboard box.

“Please place on my desk, the items you found in Miss Burns’ flat.”

The aide turned over the box and emptied it on the desk. Eulalia saw her tape recorder and the several tapes she had recorded with tales of the opposition and the atrocities of the military. They knew! The Colonel would know all about her gathering of dirt on the regime! He knew she lied to him! Oh my God!

“You have been lying to me, Miss Burns! You are in deep with the terrorist opposition!” He pressed a button on the desk. Two guards burst in the door that she had been brought in through.

“Stand her up and cuff her.” The guards jerked her up out of the chair, wrenched her hands behind her back, and cuffed her wrists tightly. They took the chair away and stood back behind her.

Eulalia stood – her wrists again chaffing from the tight cuffs - her legs trembling from a night of standing - her teeth still chattering from the cold. And fear racing through her brain! Just as when she was collared last night, she had been jerked from hopeful optimism of a friendly chat with the Colonel over tea and soon being set free, to abject despair at being caught in a lie as an accomplice of the opposition.

The colonel came up so his face was less than a foot from her. His voice now was cold and hard. “Now, Miss Burns, you have lied to me! I have treated you with courtesy and respect, almost like my own daughter, and you have taken me for a fool!” His voice was rising.

“This recording device and tapes prove you are a spy and a terrorist opponent of this regime. Your International Red Cross cannot help you now. You will pay for your crimes in this country!”

Eul tried to say something, but could merely stammer, “No, I didn’t, no. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I'm so sorry…” How many times in her life had she had to say that to her own father? It never did any good, she was never good enough. And now she had failed this man. A man like her father. A man with unlimited power over her! She started crying hard again.

The Colonel held up his hand for her silence. He walked behind his desk. Facing her, he now spoke softly. “The rule of silence applies again. Eulalia, you have really disappointed me”

“Before you are punished for your crimes, you will need to tell us everything you know. Who do you really work for? Who are your contacts in the opposition? What is Gabriella Sanchez’s role in all this? You will tell us everything.”

“While arrangements are made for your interrogation, the guards will take you back to a cell. I can no longer protect you. You have put me in jeopardy.”

“’The Moving Finger writes;’ Eulalia, ‘and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,

Nor,’ Miss Burns, ‘all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.’” Quoted the Colonel. “From your beloved, First Edition.” He said with a sneer.

“You will have many tears, but they will not wash out the consequences of your actions. Guards, take her.”

*First - short for “First-class honors, the highest degree awarded. Prior to 1990 fewer than 6% of all degrees were “Firsts”

**Balliol College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England. One of Oxford's oldest colleges, it was founded in around 1263. Many rate it the best academically of the 38 colleges at Oxford.

An interesting connection of Balliol in this story arises from Sir John Snell (1629 – 1679), founder of the Snell Exhibitions at the University of Oxford, who was born in Ayrshire, Scotland, the son of a blacksmith. He attended the University of Glasgow. He became very successful and wealthy and died at Oxford, leaving a bequest for sending students from the University of Glasgow to Balliol. The great Scottish economist, Adam Smith was one beneficiary of the Snell Scholarship. Eulalia Burns had dreamed of winning a Snell.

" The guard attached a chain to her collar and to the ring. It was snug with her standing right at the ring and her heels barely on the floor.

The men turned to leave. The sergeant said “Sorry, standard overnight position for prisoners,” as the door slammed shut and was locked! "

Matthew Hopkins the Witchfinder General (as he styled himself) was reputed to use a similar method to extract confessions.
Standing in one position for hours, unable to move or even scratch an itch would soon become torture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Hopkins
You should know cruxlover, since most of Matthew's fine work was done in East Anglia including Bedfordshire.

I feel like using the old Cowboy soap-opera line, "Meanwhile, back at the Ranch!"

Número Octavo April 1, 1974 9AM - The Sixth Day; Langley Virginia, CIA Headquarters,

I just got off the phone with Jose Calderon, my contact in Chilean Intelligence. He does have some connections with DINA, the secret police apparatus set up to crush the opposition. He expects that Miss Burns would have been taken to one of three facilities in or near the Capitol. He will attempt to determine which one of them so we can make further plans.

I fly out at noon and get to Santiago at 8AM tomorrow, traveling all night! I’ll be leaving the office less than 24 hours after hearing of the mission. This is a record and also insane. No real planning has been done. We have here a recipe for disaster, but no other way to proceed with any hope of getting to Miss Burns before…before it doesn’t matter anymore!

That’s all the good news I have.

My team’s research has uncovered that some low-level British intelligence officers, not knowing who Eulalia’s uncle was, arranged for her to operate as an amateur undercover agent, recording testimony about the human rights violations by the regime. She was given about two minutes of training, handed a special issue (traceable back to SIS) mini recorder and told to drop it off at the British consulate when the tapes were full! We have informed her uncle who is, I understand, having crosses erected in Trafalgar Square to administer an official reprimand to those morons.

That’s water down the Thames. The problem is that DINA
downloadh.png is sure to find the recorder and tapes and then Miss Burns isn’t a Red Cross nurse, but a provable spy. Which means no-one, not even the International Red Cross can intervene on her behalf. Which means there will be no-hold-barred in her interrogation!

Which means I have to work a miracle!

The room was silent as we both tried to deal with the horrible injustice of the young Scottish nurse’s fate. The Whisky helped, but not enough!

“You are not ordered to do this,” Wragg said softly.

“You bastard!” We both smiled. We both knew I had agreed.
Wragg does cause a lot of trouble for the girls around here. I wouldn't know anything about that, of course.:rolleyes::D
Suddenly the front door crashed open under a police battering ram. Seven or eight heavily-armed police stormed into the room shouting for the occupants to lie on the floor, no talking! The women did so, Gabby holding her boy under her. Eulalia started to ask why this was happening, only to get a hard kick in the side.
These things always happen suddenly, and unexpectedly. You'd think there would be some expectation, but no. Anyway, it's not nice to kick Eulalia. I dislike these policemen. :mad::mad:
mumbled through her gag something that sounded like “El Demonio,” the demon.
Ah. Our villain, no doubt! Will he live up to his name?:devil:
“Sergeant. Please take Miss Burns to a holding cell in Block A. She is not to be processed; she is to be treated with all courtesy and care.”
I can't see that lasting very long. :eek:

I am enjoying this. Building the suspense nicely now.

I don't think we've had techniques of this kind described here before, certainly not so vividly.
I think it's the little reminiscences of "your" past life, family, etc. It makes things very immediate and real. Nicely done, PrPr.

“This recording device and tapes prove you are a spy and a terrorist opponent of this regime. Your International Red Cross cannot help you now. You will pay for your crimes in this country!”
Uh oh. Leaving things lying around. Careless. No more tea and biscuits, I fancy. :eek::eek:

Número Noveno March 28, 1974 - The Second Day

The guards placed the same black hood over her head and moved Eulalia swiftly out of the office. She tried to follow the path as they seemed to be re-tracing their steps back to her cell. It was different than when they had come earlier. Now their hands had a painful, vice-like grip on her upper arms and pulled her roughly.

Eulalia thought they were taking a longer route back. Finally, they stopped and she heard a cell door opening. Someone removed her blindfold and she saw it was a different cell than last night. The Sergeant saw her reaction. “Yes, perra británica, you don’t get the luxury suite tonight, you’re in C block now; in you go.” he said, shoving her into the cell. Indeed, it was different.

The cell was much smaller, 2 X 3 meters, no window, no washstand, no commode, just a hole in the floor in a corner with two footprints beside it for squatting. No bed, no chair no table, just a threadbare dirty blanket thrown in another corner. It all smelled foul!

Turning around to protest, Eul saw that the Sergeant and the two guards had followed her in. They were looking her up and down, drinking in her body. As two more guards entered, the Sergeant said, “The Coronel won’t protect you anymore!” The men slowly came at her, several unfastening their belts and trousers.

Cold, lonely, exhausted, and afraid, Eulalia whispered, “No!”

The men slowly came at her, several unfastening their belts and trousers. Cold, lonely, exhausted, and afraid, Eulalia whispered, “No!”
"Daddy, Daddy, are those men going to hurt Miss Burns?"
"Don't worry, dear. They won't do anything to her that the boys and I didn't do to your mother last Saturday at the Lodge dinner!"

It is hopeful for Eulalia to see that her captors are very civilized gentleman.

Número Décimo March 28, 1974 - The Second Day - Colonel Rodrigues’ Office

Colonel Rodrigues poured two small snifters of Courvoisier Napoleon Fine Champagne for himself and Capitán Trueno, his top interrogator. The Captain’s real name was Carlos Balenge, but all at Villa Grimaldi, even the Colonel called him Trueno. His nom de guerre means thunderclap, from the sound of his whip striking soft flesh.

“How are your interrogations going?” the Colonel asked.

“Well, I guess,” replied Trueno with a shrug. “These rebels have no guts. The first few hours of torture and they are informing on their mothers,” He pretended to spit on the floor.

“I might have a new case that is more interesting,” said the Colonel. “A young British woman from the Red Cross. Here to nurse the poor, but it turns out she’s a spy. Been here less than four weeks, but we want to know everything she knows.”

“And she’s tough? She will be a challenge?”

“No, quite the opposite, I think. She seems inexperienced and naive. She doesn’t act like she’s had any training to handle captivity and interrogation. I think she knows only a little and you will get that from her quickly.”

The Capitán looks disappointed. “Then why me, my Coronal?”

“First, because she is young and beautiful and sexy and soft and vulnerable. All good things, don't you think?" he said with a grin. "Once we get the information she has, we have no further use for her except that her pain can provide us pleasure!”

“Oh, Si. Now I understand!” said Trueno with what could only be described as an “evil” grin. “You and I, Coronal, we appreciate the same thing, do we not?”

“Indeed. The second part that might make this more interesting is that I might be so fortunate as to acquire addition "confidential" information on her.”

“Information? How?” asked Trueno.

"That is not important now. It may not come through. For now, I have been concentrating on breaking her spirit, not torturing her.”

“Ah yes, your psicológico torture! You have really made that into an art. My methods are so crude beside yours.” The Captain raised his snifter to the Colonel

“You’re are very effective, mi amigo, and very satisfying to watch!” The Colonel raised glass in reply and they both drank.

“I think the girl is beginning to see me as a kind of father figure. I will encourage that and will play the “Good Cop” as that Americano Interrogator called it. She will rely on me and that will give me greater opportunity to manipulate her feelings. I clearly have her thinking that I am her friend and trying to help her.”

“Oh my God, Colonel! How deliciously nasty! You can keep her off balance while I play the “Bad Cop” and threaten and punish her. This is Maravilloso!”

Rodrigues could see his prized Lieutenant’s mind racing with ideas to make things unbearable for Eulalia. Just what he had hoped would be the reaction.

“Indeed. Therefore, I will insist on sitting in on all your sessions. Not to interfere, of course. But to help in the psicológico part of the torture. You will be in complete charge.”

“Of course, my Coronal!” said Trueno. “And when there are opportunities to sample the sexual treasures she possesses, as her ‘father’ you will of course, defend her honor?”

“Perhaps at first. But I intend to sample the same nectar thoroughly!”

The Colonel raised his snifter and the two men clicked for a toast. “To Eulalia Burns, and the pleasure she will bring us!” They both smiled and drained their glasses.

The Colonel raised his snifter and the two men clicked for a toast. “To Eulalia Burns, and the pleasure she will bring us!”

Some hae sweets they canna beat,
And some hae nane that want it -
But we hae a treat that we can beat,
Sae let the Lord be thankit! :azote:

Eulalia gets to know her guards intimately!

Número Noveno Villa Grimaldi March 28, 1974 - The Second Day

Cuffed and defenseless, Eulalia faced the Sergeant and five others with no illusion as to their intent. She slowly backed away as the men advanced. Too soon, however, her back struck the wall, and she had no more ground to give. The sergeant grabbed her uniform blouse and yanked it open, several buttons flying in the process. His meaty hands reached out and pawed at her belly and chest while two guards pulled the blouse off her shoulders and down to her cuffs.

One guard yanked at her bra and broke a shoulder strap. Her smallish, firm young breasts hardly needed the support. The other reached behind her and released the bra clasp. He pulled it over her head and down her arms.

Hands cuffed behind her and facing six large men, Eulalia had no way to resist their assault. The Sergeant bent over and sucked a nipple into his mouth and tongued it for a little before biting down hard with his teeth and drawing a cry from the girl.

The others were working down the zipper on her skirt and ripping it down her legs with no little damage to the waistband. Pulling off her panties as well had the Scottish girl naked before her male attackers.

Men had their hands all over Eulalia’s body, stroking, probing, pinching. Two grabbed her arms while another grabbed her legs to set her down on her back on the filthy blanket on the hard floor. They held her legs very wide apart while the Sergeant took off his trousers and knelt facing her. He spit on his hand and rubbed it on the large head of his cock for a little lubrication before guiding it to just between her open pussy lips. The big man grabbed Eul’s hips with his strong hands and suddenly trust forward with all his might.

The girl screamed in agony as he forced half the length of his cock into her dry vagina! Eul tried to struggle, but with her arms cuffed behind her, a man holding each calf firmly and two others pressing her shoulders into the ground, she could do nothing to halt or slow the attack. The big man drove again and buried the full length of his prick in her pussy. No one bothered to muffle her screams as he pounded in and out of her dry vagina. It felt to Eulalia as if his cock was coated with sandpaper. Slowly, her body, more in defense than in arousal, began to provide some lubricant. The Sergeant lasted a long time before thrusting in to pound her cervix and come. He got up and another hurried to take his place. The others were constantly sucking or biting on her now sore nipples.

Eulalia wasn’t a virgin. At 25, she had had her share of experience. It had never been all that enjoyable. The first was just after her 18th birthday, in the woods near her home at the end of her last summer before going away for her foundational degree with a boy who had been her closest friend growing up. They had gotten together for the first time in over three years and tried to restart their relationship. It hadn’t gone well; they had been apart too long and had grown their separate ways.

The last day of break, he had asked her to walk in the woods with him. Eul didn’t really want to, but didn’t want to hurt his feelings. He’d snuck a pint of Whisky in his jacket and they sat in a small clearing and shared it. On an empty stomach, Eul, who had never tried it before, soon was not feeling well. When it was gone, the boy, began to try to kiss her. She didn’t quite know what to do and let him. But then his hands were all over her, stroking her small titties though her sweater and caressing her inner thighs, higher and higher under her wool skirt. Soon, he pushed her down on her back and was rubbing her pussy. She kept gently saying no, but he ignored her and stuck his tongue so deep into her mouth she had trouble talking. In her confused mind she suddenly realized that he had pulled down her panties and had a finger playing in her pussy. Now, she fought harder and he stopped for a moment. Looking at the sky, Eul breathe a sigh of relief. But feeling him move to on top of her, she looked and saw he had his pants down and was about to enter her.

Now Eulalia fought. But he was bigger and stronger and the Whisky still clouded her brain. When she didn’t stop fighting, he held her wrists in one hand and her throat in the other. “Now stop it! Dammit, Eul!” he said as he squeezed her throat. His pressure on her throat terrified her and she relented and he began working his prick in. She just lay there and let him have his way. Afterwards, he kissed her and said he loved her. She felt she had to say it too. They would never see each other again. Eul walked home alone, only to have her father see her mussed clothes and the leaves on her sweater. He didn’t ask what had happened. He just said, “Oh, Eul!,” and sent her to her room without dinner on her last night at home. She cried hard until sleep mercifully came. The next morning, he said not a word as he took her to the train.

For a long time, Eulalia told herself that it had been nice, that it was a good way to learn about sex with an old friend. Even that she had been willing. Ten months later, she admitted that it had been rape. She had trusted an old friend and he had used her. She knew it had been horrible, painful, without any enjoyment on her part. But one strange thing. As she thought back on it in her twenties, the thing that disturbed her, the thing which tormented her, was how her father had punished her for something that wasn’t her fault and had made her last night at home, lonely and hungry. She had been so looking forward to spending a little time with him, her only family, before going away to college.

The assault continued without letup. One man after another entered her and pounded away without the slightest interest in her feelings. She completely lost count. Each man had raped her at least twice now. The Sergeant, with his big cock and cruel hands was now taking at least his third turn. It hurt, but it was more a sense of worthless despair that overwhelmed the young nurse.

Finally, after over an hours, the Sergeant called a halt, “Lunch time,” he said, and he men began to get dressed. When they were finished and began to leave, he had one take the cuffs off her sore and bleeding wrists.

“Clean up and get dressed, slut. You’ll get your lunch soon and you’re scheduled to see Major Muñoz this afternoon.” He turned and left, locking the door, leaving Eul, crying, naked and dirty in the corner of the small cell.

Though not really cold, Eulalia was still shivering. She used a corner of the blanket to wipe her crotch. She was conscious of having to use the blanket latter for bedding. She crawled over to her clothes and pulled on her panties. One bra strap was off, but the clasp in the back worked. As she pulled on her skirt, she saw the zipper was broken beyond repair. The button held, though dangerously stressed and the side gaped open a little where the zipper should have closed. When she put on her blouse, she found four of the seven buttons were gone: the top two, then one held and then the next two. The entire upper part was held partly shut with one, slightly loose, button. She had not comb, no makeup, no mirror.

Eulalia crawled into the corner of the cell, pulled the less dirty part of the blanket around her, and shrunk into the fetal position. In spite of all she had been through, in less than ten minutes she fell asleep.

No more than a minute later, a guard unlocked the door and shouted at her to wake up. Eul had yet to notice the tiny surveillance cameras in the corners of the ceiling.

He gave her lunch. No tray, no spoon. just a tin cup with some water and a tin bowl with some kind of odorless, tasteless broth. She was hungry and thirsty and quickly consumed both. The guard stayed and leered at her with a shit-eating grin. She couldn’t tell if he had been one of her rapists. Maybe he was?

Eulalia realized she needed to use the commode. But the guard just stood there. Finally, she asked nicely if he would leave so she could relieve herself. He turned and opened the door, shouting out “Sargento Primero, prisionera, treinta y cuatro, ha hablado!” He turned back to Eulalia with a grin.

In a moment the Sergeant appeared with a guard. At his command the two guards grabbed her arms and stood her up against the wall. “So, English bitch, you don’t think you need to follow our rule of silence.”

In terror, Eul shook her head, trying to apologize with speaking. The Sergeant, with a big smile, drove his fist into her belly. She doubled over in terrible pain. He abdomen cramped and the pain drove into her bowels.

He had them hold her tight against the wall and delivered four more powerful blows. At that, they released her and Eul fell to her knees, cradling her stomach in her arms, and vomiting her lunch. When she stopped retching, the guards stood her up in front of the Sergeant.

“That should teach you a lesson, bitch. Too bad about you lunch. If you need to relieve yourself do it now because you go to interrogation in a few minutes. And I should tell you the papers you have are all you get for a week. Use them wisely,” And he roared with laughter.

The attack had made her needs critical. She went over to the hole in the ground, took down her skirt and panties and squatted, with three strangers watching. As she was there, she looked at the pile of course squares of paper 5in. on a side. There were less than two dozen, for the week! She tried to be careful but had to use two.

Eulalia stood and pulled up her clothes. The button on the skirt seemed to have loosen a little more during the punching. She buttoned it very carefully.

“OK, we will take you now to Major Muñoz, our Senior Interrogator.” he said as the guards began to cuff her hands behind her. He is older, but you will find that he still can bite!” He laughed heartily as the black hood came down over her head and they marched her out of the cell.

Finally, a ray of hope. The International Red Cross has become aware of Eulalia’s disappearance and have sent a senior representative to get her released.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Número Duodécimo Villa Grimaldi March 29, 1974 - The Third Day Interludio Ridículo

The Colonel was reviewing Eulalia’s first interrogation file when his aide, Second-Lieutenant Menendez knocked on the door.

¡Entra!

“You have a visitor, Mi Coronel, Barbara Moore from the International Red Cross.”

“Send her in and get that file I had you label ‘Red Cross’.”

Si, Mi Coronel.”

A moment later a very attractive, very well-dressed woman of about 36 entered with an air of importance. Rodrigues stood to attention and introduced himself while directing her to his visitor chair.

“Good Afternoon, Colonel. Thank you for seeing me so promptly.” Her tone indicated that she wasn’t thankful at all, but looked down on him as an army thug. Rodrigues ignored her tone and offered her a drink.

No, thank you, I wish to get immediately to my business. I am Barbara Moore, South American Regional Director for the International Red Cross.” This she said in such a way that she seemed to expect a salute from the officer. He smiled and nodded his head ingratiatingly.

“I am here about the disappearance of one of our workers, a nurse named Eulalia Burns. She has been missing three days, and we have reason to believe that she is held here.”

The Colonel looked shocked. “I can assure you that Miss Burns is not here, Miss Moore. Who told you this lie?”

“Some of the neighbors where she was last see… actually, it doesn’t matter who told us.” The colonel made a mental note to send a team to the building and bring those neighbors in for some hard questioning and appropriate punishment.

Barbara continued, “The International Red Cross cannot allow its representatives to be seized for no reason in Chile. If she isn’t produced immediately, I can assure you the headquarters in Geneva will issue a strongly worded protest with your government!”

Somehow the Colonel managed to suppress his smile. A ‘strongly worded letter.’ Did these people really think he would be scared by a ‘strongly’ worded letter and not by a firmly worded one? But he was ready to cut this very cute, but very bureaucratic windbag down to size.

“I promise, Miss Moore, that my government takes Miss Burns’ disappearance at least as seriously as you do. As soon as we heard of it, a police team was sent to her flat. They were accompanied by a representative of the UN human rights commission, and discovered evidence that points to the political opposition as being responsibly for her kidnapping. Even now we have teams scouring the city looking for her.”

“I find that hard to believe,” stated Barbara sounding a little less self-confident.

“Miss Moore, I must make available to you, certain, highly classified information in this matter. Normally this would not happen. But I like you and I don’t want you to be embarrassed by the revelations that would follow your making this a public matter.” He turned the open file to her.

“This is part of a file we have assembled while investigating her disappearance. You will see the photographs and affidavits showing the discovery in Miss Burns’ flat of a recorder and tapes. The make of mini recorder is an exclusive with British Intelligence, SIS, as are the tapes. On the tapes (I’m sorry I can only share redacted transcripts at this time) is Miss Burns clearly working to obtain information to attack this government. You can see that the UN representative witnessed this.”

He let Moore look through the file for a minute. It was apparent that complex information was indecipherable to her.

“Is this what your organization regularly does? Plant British spies in a country under the cover of doing medical work? I know several friendly governments in this hemisphere who would be shocked to discover that.

“No, no, of course not, we never…I never knew…it is inconceivable!” Barbara was looking very worried. Rodrigues thought she looked better as she became more vulnerable

“We relay on the word of the Red Cross. If you turn to the tab, “Moore,” you will see the document your office supplied, that you personally signed, assuring my government that Miss Burns had been thoroughly reviewed and would not have any partisan positions.

“Well, I…that is just standard…it’s not my respons..” Barbara was clearly beginning to panic. Her cheeks flushed; a sexy look, the Colonel thought.

“I’m sorry, Miss Moore, but you will see, paragraph 13, in fine print, says that you personally take responsibility for this person, you initialed that paragraph! You swore to us that she was OK. This would be most unfortunate if your role in this became public knowledge. You would bring great disgrace to your organization”

“It can’t, you won’t let it be public, my superiors, oh my God!” Barbara was starting to cry. Rodrigues smiled sympathetically.

“We must defend ourselves, We shall forward this file to your supervisor in Geneva immediately.”

“To Dr. Windar? No! you can’t…you see he, he…” She was pleading now.

“I understand Dr. Claus Windar is a very honest man, a demanding supervisor and very disciplined.”

“He can be strict, yes” Barbara almost mumbled, “He expects a lot and does not take mistakes lightly!”

“I have been told that he is currently investigating you for some financial issue, some large budget overruns. I wonder how he would react to you causing a major embarrassment in Latin America.”

“Oh, no, you couldn’t! Oh my God, he couldn’t. He can be very, very…demanding! You mustn’t let him know.”

“I’d like to help you,” said the Colonel in his soothing voice. He owned this sexy bitch. “I haven’t informed my superiors of this file yet. They would contact Geneva immediately and want to know what the Red Cross was up to. They would demand the International Red Cross find a scapegoat and punish her severely, crucify her, so to speak.”

Barb gasped and put her hand over her mouth. Tears were running down her cheeks. Not the haughty bitch, now. The Colonel smiled and spoke softly.

“Maybe I can keep this quiet. Contain it to my office. That way, no one besides you and me need ever know this.”

“Oh, is that possible?” she quickly asked.

“Yes, I think I could do it. A bit risky for me. If anyone found out? I would be doing a big favor for you.”

“Oh God! Thank You! Thank you so much. I am so grateful. What can I do?”

“You may be able to help. We need to discuss this further. Today’s Friday. Please come back Tuesday at this time. I have a more comfortable sitting room. We could share a drink together privately and you could show your appreciation.”

The Colonel’s intent was immediately apparent to Barbara, but she was trapped. Why did every man who had any power over her want the same thing? “Yes,” she said, “I could come then." Hoping to limit the damage, she ventured, "What exactly would we discuss?”

“Many things,” said the Colonel. “I can be a demanding supervisor as well.”

“Of course,” said Barb, submissively. Then she added, “Is there any chance I could get a ride back to my office?”

“Of course. But didn’t you drive here?”

“I did, but I had a teensy-weensy little accident pulling into your lot.” She blushed again.

“I’m so sorry, what happened?” This was more and more interesting.

“I seemed to have misread the fine print on the signs and went in without paying, and when I tried to reverse, I hit the tire spikes.”

“Oh, that is too bad." He reached for his phone. "Let me, I shall have a man put the spare on for you.”

“Thank you, but it’s not just the one.”

The colonel held the receiver, “I will have my people look. They may be able to find another tire.”

“No. You see after the front two were blown, I got nervous and just gunned the car back.”

“You mean all four?”

“Yes,” Barbara confessed. She hung her head in shame.

“I see. Here’s what I can do. I’ll have my men take off the wheels, put the car on blocks and take you and the tires to a store for new ones. They will then bring you back and put them on for you.”

“Oh, that is too much! How could I ever repay you.”

“That is what Tuesday is for.” The Colonel smiled, rose and extended his hand.

“Yes Colonel.” Barb also stood and took his hand. As they shook, he gripped tighter and tighter until it hurt. Barb reached with her other hand to relieve the pressure, but his iron grip remained as did his smile. Finally, he released her hand and said, “I look forward to our time alone together Tuesday, Barbara Moore. I will be expecting complete cooperation.” She nodded.

“My aide will see you out.”

Back
Top Bottom