The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
after D wing will she eventually reach
220px-X-Wing_-_Space_Combat_Simulator_%28box_cover%29.jpg

???
Sad to say, after D Wing, there are only broken wings.

Part 31 March 30, 1974 - The Fourth Day, evening

Dean Robert Hawkins sat in his comfortable, wood-paneled, study with his best friends on the faculty, James Robinson and Bob Meeker.
1f50d4b8efe9729a0d0589086e1e0393--traditional-family-rooms-traditional-homes.jpg They had been friends now for over fifteen and had shared many pleasures. Earlier they had shared a fine, though perhaps too generous dinner at the Faculty Club. Right now, they were gathered around a warm fire, sipping some very nice 15-year-old single malt and reminiscing.
hqdefault.jpg
Robert turned the talk to a new topic. “Gentlemen, I’m sure you remember about seven months ago, we had the pleasure of sampling the charms of a Miss Eulalia Burns?”

“What? Oh yes! The nursing student with better body than mind?” chimed in James.

“Oh yes, much better body. And a talented mouth, I’d say. A bit of a submissive slut, wasn’t she? Seemed a little off her head. What?” said Bob.

“The very one. I would venture to say that, despite lacking in any mental abilities, the girl was able to provide a very sensuous evening for us. But I’m very sorry to report that there will be no repeat performance.”

“Why not, Robbie, I’d go for one.”

“I as well!”

“Miss Burns took it into her little head to complain that we had treated her ‘disrespectfully.’”

“I had great respect for her,” cracked James. “For her very talented mouth!”

“And I respected her ass with every paddle I gave!” Bob chuckled.

“Agreed, we all did. But her feeble mind was offended and she broke up with me the next day and threatened to report us to the Principal. I explained to her that Women’s Liberation and such was fine and good, but even in the modern world of 1974, she would never be believed against three respected, senior faculty. I think my inexorable logic might have penetrated her thick skull.”

“I wouldn’t be sure of that, old man,” advised Bob. “Never met one this these girls yet who didn’t let their ‘feelings’ and their hormones rule their tiny brains.”

“Indeed,” said James. “How can you trust the common sense of a creature whose hormones make them off their head once every month?”

“I don’t disagree gentleman. I’ve kept a close watch on her, and so far, she hasn’t made a move. I have used my influence to make things here damned miserable for her, hoping she’d leave.”

“Quite proper, Robert. Ungrateful bitch to not appreciate the magnanimous gesture you made in letting her associate with you.”

“Right you are! These silly young girls have to know their place.”

“That’s how I felt. Then, a month ago she left on some do-good mission with the Red Cross to Chile, of all places.”

“Better there than here, if she a possible problem.”

“Exactly, but she would be returning back after a three month leave. Therefore, while she wasn’t here, I filed a complaint against her for trying to seduce faculty for better grades. I got two others who’d had affairs with to back me up. Being Dean, I was able to short-list the right men for the examining board, and they ruled three days ago.”

“Let me guess, old chum,” Bob said scratching his jaw in feigned thought. “She lost!”

“Totally. Found guilt of gross sexual misconduct, gross academic misconduct and gross lack of integrity. Expelled with prejudice and the charges and findings added to her academic record. She won’t be back here. Nor will she be accepted at any other school for nursing or even for a level 1 SCOTCAT program. Miss Burns is permanently excluded from the world of academics.”

“Here, here!” said Bob, and they all drank a toast to the news.

“And I received what might be even better news this morning. Through my Third World Nursing Outreach Program...”

“The one where you teach these military thugs to keep their torture victims alive?” interrupted James with a wink to Bob.

“Ahem; you know that isn’t the way I’d describe it,” said Robert with a wink back. “Two days ago, the first student in the program from Chile informed me that our dear Miss Burns had been arrested as a possible spy. I gladly passed on all I could to help them. The longer she’s rots in a Chilean prison, the longer she’s out of our hair!”

“True, old chum. Still, I miss spanking her ass while she sucked our meat.” Mused Bob.

“I think we can assume that ass will get a good workout from the Chilean military.” Laughed James.

“That’s not the end of it! This morning I received a phone call from the officer in charge of the investigation, a Colonel Rodriguez. He pumped me for further information on her sexual habits and appetites. I told him all I knew and even embellished some. Miss Burns is, it turns out, a lesbian nympho! The Colonel lapped it up.”

“Sounds like he might have the pleasure of sampling the body of a Miss Eulalia Burns as well,” quipped Bob. All three laughed heartily.

“Even better, the Colonel invited me to fly down there to ‘review my program.’ He assured me I would have a chance to watch Eulalia’s private interrogations. From what I’ve heard those people can be nasty, even extremely brutal!”

“Is there room for one or two more in the observation room!” Asked James. Bob and Robert almost spilled their Scotch from laughing.

“Not this trip, old friend. But if things work out, we might need to send a committee in a few weeks to observe progress there. I gather they have an inexhaustible supply of girls to interrogate.”

“If duty calls, I’m prepared,” said James, flashing a masturbatory gesture.

“And would you believe the coincidence. This afternoon I got a call from an old acquaintance at the Red Cross in Geneva. A Dr. Windar. He and I go way back. He and I share the calling to be stern disciplinarians. Anyway, he was calling about Miss Burns since they were responsible for her being there. I told him much of the dirt I told the Colonel. She’s unreliable, slutty, a lesbian who has tried to seduce almost everyone she’s contacted. I told him she’d been expelled and recommended he do the same to stay out of trouble.”

“Sounds like Miss Burns will be on her own in Chile. How delicious!” said Bob with a wistful look.

Well done those men, academic standards are so vitally important to be maintained. And it's every citizen's duty to make sure undesirables aren't allowed to infiltrate august institutions.

By my reckoning, Dean Hawkins is due a paid sabbatical leave soon, An extended study of the customs and practices of the judiciary in a post-democratic hispanic-influenced country is the title of a paper that trips nicely off the tongue.

Well done those men, academic standards are so vitally important to be maintained. And it's every citizen's duty to make sure undesirables aren't allowed to infiltrate august institutions.

By my reckoning, Dean Hawkins is due a paid sabbatical leave soon, An extended study of the customs and practices of the judiciary in a post-democratic hispanic-influenced country is the title of a paper that trips nicely off the tongue.
We'll see about that soon. But first someone needs to tuck Eul snuggly into a warm bed.:fuck:

She's had a hard day and needs her rest:sleep::sleeping:

Last edited:
The program vendors at American sports events would sell their wares with the chant, "Get you scorecards, here. You can't tell the players without a score card." To help the terminally confused here, I post the Cast of Players in this long and winding road tale.

International Red Cross

Dr, Claus Windar, 54, Director of Western Hemisphere Operations, International Red Cross

Dr. or Miss. Barbara Moore, 35, South American Regional Director for the International Red Cross or IRC Temporary team leader for Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay

Miss Eulalia Burns, 25, Nursing Student, IRC nurse to Chile, prisoner.

Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional (National Intelligence Directorate DINA)

Coronel Juan Manuel Rodríguez, 49, Comandante Villa Grimaldi.

Mayor Antonio Lopez, 46, chief of staff to General de Brigada Manuel Contreras, head of DINA

Mayor Víctor Muñoz, 59, Senior Interrogator at Villa Grimaldi

Capitán Carlos ‘Trueno’ Balenge, 32, ‘Master of the Whip’ and top interrogator at Villa Grimaldi.

Capitán Matías Ayara, 41, Interrogator at Villa Grimaldi.

Subteniente Jose Martinez, 26, aide to Coronel Rodríguez

Sargento Primero Hector Castro, 39, director of ‘prisoner services” at Villa Grimaldi. Former Heavyweight Boxer.

Cabo Segundo Rosalita Romero, 34, prison nurse at Villa Grimaldi

Cabo Pablo García, 23, guard at Villa Grimaldi.

Many unnamed, but highly dedicated guards at Villa Grimaldi.

Central Intelligence Agency

Wragg, 48, Senior Station Chief, Langley Virginia. (unofficially chief deputy to the Deputy Director of Operations)

Jewels, 44, Station Chief, Langley, Virginia. Cover name for this mission, Carl Brown.

University of Glasgow

Dean Robert Hawkins, PhD., OM, 47, Dean of Nursing Education, Distinguished Professor, Director of Cross Border Nursing Outreach

Dr. James Robinson, 46, Distinguished Professor

Dr. Robert (Bob) Meeker, 48, Professor.

Chilean Dissidents

Ramon Sánchez, 26, prisoner

Gabriela Sánchez, 24, prisoner, and Ramon’s wife.

Elena Montoya, 19, University Student.

Bit Players

Unnamed British Airways Stewardess, 23

Carmella Blanco, 21, Room maid at Ritz-Carlton

Last edited:
The program vendors at American sports events would sell their wares with the chant, "Get you scorecards, here. You can't tell the players without a score card." To help the teminally confused her. I post the Cast of Players in this long and winding road tale.

International Red Cross

Dr, Claus Windar, 54, Director of Western Hemisphere Operations, International Red Cross

Dr. or Miss. Barbara Moore, 35, South American Regional Director for the International Red Cross or IRC Temporary team leader for Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay

Mayor Antonio Lopez, 46, chief of staff to General de Brigada Manuel Contreras, head of DINA

Capitán Carlos ‘Trueno’ Balenge, 32, ‘Master of the Whip’ and top interrogator at Villa Grimaldi.

Sargento Primero Hector Castro, 39, director of ‘prisoner services” at Villa Grimaldi. Former Heavyweight Boxer.

Wragg, 48, Senior Station Chief, Langley Virginia. (unofficially chief deputy to the Deputy Director of Operations)

Jewels, 44, Station Chief, Langley, Virginia. Cover name for this mission, Carl Brown.

University of Glasgow

Dean Robert Hawkins, PhD., OM, 47, Dean of Nursing Education, Distinguished Professor, Director of Cross Border Nursing Outreach

Chilean Dissidents

Bit Players

This gets busy...

It isn't possible for him to fake an ID? Everyone else seems to have no trouble. You can work at Trump properties with a fake green card, for example.
It's easy to fake a lot of ID's, but I strongly suggest you don't fake the age of a good single malt anywhere north of Gretna Green. They take their Whisky seriously up there and I'd hate to think of what they'd do to you!

The program vendors at American sports events would sell their wares with the chant, "Get you scorecards, here. You can't tell the players without a score card." To help the terminally confused here, I post the Cast of Players in this long and winding road tale.

International Red Cross

University of Glasgow

Chilean Dissidents

Bit Players

Very helpful! :)

Part 32 March 30, 1974 - The Fourth Day, evening, Wing D.

Slowly, painfully, Eulalia began to turn on her side. Her knees drew up as she tried for protection in the fetal position. Eyes closed, fighting to endure the pain and shut out the horror dominating her mind, Eul moaned softly. The young nurse was a pitiful sight. She was scratched and bruised, her labia red and swollen, semen caked and dripping from her mouth and pussy.

But there was no pity there. The Sergeant had three guards remain to handle her. They grabbed Eul’s arms, roughly pulled her off the table and to her feet. They cuffed her wrists behind and pushed her forward. Eulalia walked on wobbly legs. It was now very late and the naked girl was beat-up and exhausted. However, the men had no interest in letting her rest. They slapped hard at her butt to drive her on.

Instead of taking her to her cell, they took her down a hallway that apparently contained storage areas. At the end, they shoved her into a 2x2 meter alcove, with three tiled walls and floor and a drain. Eul guessed it was a shower and looked around in vain for the faucet and shower head.

“Time to clean up, slut.” She heard the Sergeant say. Looking back to the men, she saw a guard smiling broadly, holding a fire hosepipe pointed at her middle. As she opened her mouth in fear, he pulled the slide activator and a powerful jet of ice-cold water hit her belly like a blow from a truncheon.

The force of the water knocked out her breath and drove her back against the wall. She doubled over with the pain in her belly, only to have the vicious stream directed at her face. She bent back and slid down the wall to her knees as the painful, ice-cold, jet played over her body. Soon she was slipping over the wet floor, twisting and turning, trying to escape the cruel stream. After about five minutes, the hosepipe was turned off and Eul could hear the uproarious laughter of the men.

Gasping for air and shivering with cold, Eulalia huddled with her knees to her chest in a corner. Two guards grabbed her arms and pulled her upright. The third took one of the small, threadbare towels and proceeded to dry her, paying special attention to her sore breasts and super-sore pussy. Eul screamed each time he dragged it roughly across her snatch, purposefully digging into the abused lips.

In the end, she was still wet, just not dripping. The guards forced her, shivering and shaking, down the hall toward her cell, with hard slaps on her butt cheeks to hurry her along.

When she got there and saw her new cell, she cried even harder.

The cell was even smaller than C wing, four feet by four feet, totally bare. The only features were a light bulb on the ceiling, a drain in the floor in a corner, and the dreaded ring on the wall. The walls were grey concrete and the only item in the cell was a small pile of papers by the hole.

“Sorry, no blanket, Princesa, we can’t afford luxuries in D wing,” said the Sergeant. “It’s time to chain you up. I suggest you do what you need over there,” pointing to the hole. He removed her cuffs and Eul staggered in to squat over the disgusting, shit-encrusted drain. It was a fight to keep from falling as her legs were cramping badly from the cold. When she pissed, she screamed in pain. Wiping herself was horrible self-torture.

When Eul finished, the Sergeant handed her a cup of water. Shaking uncontrollably, she eagerly drank both from thirst and from a desire to wash the foul taste of semen from her mouth. The small cup of water only partially relieved either of the two needs.

The guards cuffed her hands and strapped her elbows. The metal collar was fastened around her neck, she was pushed to the ring and the chain attached.

“Dream of the flogging you get in the morning, British whore,” said the Sergeant. “Trueno makes his victims scream like they were in Infierno itself!” He turned off the light and slammed the door.
first night.jpg

Last edited:
Er, PrPr I think you forgot this bit. Though the security camera footage View attachment 655116will go down well with the port in Dean Hawkins' study View attachment 655117
That is an interesting contrast between the two scenes isn't it? Do you think that Eulalia would now be glad to be on her knees in that warm study doing whatever Hawkins and his friends wanted rather than D Wing!

Part 33 March 31, 1974 - The Fifth Day, morning. Wing D

Gabriela Sánchez sat huddled, naked and shivering on the cold, hard floor of her cell in D wing. She was just trying to keep from going insane. Memories crowded her mind; memories of beatings, of rapes, of the collar again last night burning her neck, of her missing child.

How long now? Four nights - Five days. She wondered if she could take even one more. But she would. Gabby knew she would endure this hell until she really went out of her mind, or died.

She shifted her body against the hard, stone floor and wall. She hurt so bad! And she was so very cold.

She’d heard a girl was going to be whipped this morning. Gabby felt shame as she was thankful it was someone else.

Then she thought back to last night, the commotion down the hall, loud laughter from the guards’ mess. She knew what it meant.

There had been raucous noise and then high-pitched screams of a female. As time went by the girl’s cries faded to inaudible. But the men kept laughing and cheering and crying out with release. Gabby couldn’t believe how long it went on. Guards had come in the middle of it and chained her up. And still it went on. Finally, blessedly, it wound down to silence after what must have been hours. Shortly after she heard the screams from the hosing room, ‘cleaning up’ the girl. Then all was quiet and Gabby began her nightly fight with sleep and the electric collar. She cried for a while for the unknown girl.

Geneva, Switzerland March 31, 1974 - The Fifth Day

Miss Barbara Moore
IRC Temporary team leader for Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay
Santiago de Chile

Moore,

I have been on contact with my colleague at Glasgow University, Dean Robert Hawkins. He has informed me that your allegations against Miss Burns are well-founded. She had a reputation for sexual promiscuity and perversity at the nursing school. She even tried to seduce several faculty members with the intention of blackmailing them for better grades. Dean Hawkins instituted disciplinary action against her about four weeks ago, soon after she left for Chile. The disciplinary committee met several days ago and voted to expel her from the school with prejudice. This means she is no longer a nursing student, nor will she be able to gain admission to any other school after this.

Since she is not a nursing student, she is no longer eligible for our program in Chile. I informed the Chilean government of this fact and that we no longer support her presence there or her visa. All connection with Miss Burns and responsibility on the part of the IRC is ended.

I received a polite note back from a Colonel Rodríguez, acknowledging my letter. He made some reference to working with you on this matter, and further questions you needed to answer. Moore, I want this matter closed. Do anything the Colonel wants, just get it ended!

Dr. Claus Windar

Board Manager for Western Hemisphere Operations
International Red Cross
Geneva, Switzerland

He made some reference to working with you on this matter, and further questions you needed to answer. Moore, I want this matter closed. Do anything the Colonel wants, just get it ended!
Looks like Moore is going to have to cooperate with the Colonel at their Tuesday meeting. Wonder what that entails? Wonder if she'll do as Windar instructs without complaining?

Back
Top Bottom