The Official Sexy Firing Squad Pic And Story Thread :)

Go to CruxDreams.com

Sir-Realist

Magistrate
Per suggestion from Barbaria1

I thought a thread for us firing squad fans to look at pictures and read fab stories.

I'll start with the stuff I have.

Attachments

• Firing-Squad-sepia.jpg
    Firing-Squad-sepia.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 1,017
  • Firing-Squad-Straight-on.jpg
    Firing-Squad-Straight-on.jpg
    769.3 KB · Views: 946
  • Firing-Squad.jpg
    Firing-Squad.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 917
  • Sexecution-wall.jpg
    Sexecution-wall.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 962
  • sexecuteme0.jpg
    sexecuteme0.jpg
    724.1 KB · Views: 947
  • sexecuteme1.jpg
    sexecuteme1.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 932
  • sexecuteme2.jpg
    sexecuteme2.jpg
    727.6 KB · Views: 862
  • sexecuteme3.jpg
    sexecuteme3.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 912
  • accepting-fate.jpg
    accepting-fate.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 980
Per suggestion from Barbaria1

I thought a thread for us firing squad fans to look at pictures and read fab stories.

I'll start with the stuff I have.

They should all be titled "accepting fate", not just the last one .... nice set to start your thread off with S-R ;)

Question. How do you get the pics to upload like yours vs the way I did them?

click on upload a file, then click on "thumbnail" vs. large upload, hit space bar, repeat process until you have uploaded all of the pics ... I think the limit is ten pics per post.

A way to have fun with this.

Five of the naked condemned are bound to the stakes.

The orders are given.

"Make ready! Aim! FIRE!"

There are five reports. But only two of the bound bodies crumble lifeless to the ground.

The firing squad and their officer laugh hysterically. They cycle their bolts. Empty cases are ejected and hit the ground. Fresh rounds are chambered.

The orders are given again. Five reports shatter the silence. But none of the three remaining condemned crumble lifelessly. All five rounds are blanks this time. Bolts are cycled again. The orders are repeated.

This time one body crumbles lifeless to the ground. The laughing continues as bolts are cycled.

Another round of five blanks are fired. The laughing continues.

The orders are given.

"Make ready! Aim! FIRE!"

There are five reports. But only two of the bound bodies crumble lifeless to the ground.

The firing squad and their officer laugh hysterically. They cycle their bolts. Empty cases are ejected and hit the ground. Fresh rounds are chambered.

The orders are given again. Five reports shatter the silence. But none of the three remaining condemned crumble lifelessly. All five rounds are blanks this time. Bolts are cycled again. The orders are repeated.

This time one body crumbles lifeless to the ground. The laughing continues as bolts are cycled.

Why? :confused:

The orders are given.

"Make ready! Aim! FIRE!"

I can't see myself laughing at that. :eek::oops:

377032-a86068da2b9992aac706eac51acfccc9.jpg

I hope the HVAC unit isn't above that air return vent... That could be expensive...

Tree

...What about the woman, Ulrika???

Because being on a firing squad is tough work. You have to take field-strip and clean your rifle when you could be out on a three day pass.

Then, there's that whole recoil thing.

An executioner has to get his fun somehow.

Why not just give them all rum or schnapps, depending on which side they work for?

Back
Top Bottom