The Official Sexy Firing Squad Pic And Story Thread :)

Go to CruxDreams.com
If anyone would like to share, I have a couple questions for the ladies who have execution fantasies

Does it turn you on more to have a women or men executes. One executioner or more?

I haven't had a chance to read any stories since I have been working so much.

I, for one, strongly prefer male executioners, although a female executioner can be good, provided she has the right attitude and reason to want to do me harm. The number of executioners really doesn't matter much to me ... depends more on the means of execution I guess. You only need one for a beheading, for example, but to properly nail and raise me on a cross may require a team of executioners.

Last edited:
If anyone would like to share, I have a couple questions for the ladies who have execution fantasies

Does it turn you on more to have a women or men executes. One executioner or more?

I haven't had a chance to read any stories since I have been working so much.
Yes, like Barb, I generally expect and like to be tortured, and executed in my fantasies, by males.
Women come into my ideas and stories sometimes, and I fear them, they're crueller, more skilled
in finding the tenderest pain-spots in us girls. But men are the Masters.

A typical Execution Squad in a fantasy of mine, whether ancient of modern,
would have an Officer in charge, giving the orders, two skilled Executioners
who hammer in the nails, swing the scourge, break me on the Wheel, etc.
a couple of Guards, young thugs who bring me to the Place of Execution,
hold me while I'm being bondaged, generally assist the Executioners,
and a young slavegirl to fetch and carry - the necessary instruments
and ropes or chains, refreshments for the squad, whatever they command her.

Last edited:
Those are awesome fantasies ladies! You both really have great insight into yourselves. I still need to explore my mind. Even though I'm not young I'm still discovering myself. I never understood why I have these desires and couldn't except myself. I thought I was weird so I pushed it back.

Now being here I don't feel so alone.

Those are awesome fantasies ladies! You both really have great insight into yourselves. I still need to explore my mind. Even though I'm not young I'm still discovering myself. I never understood why I have these desires and couldn't except myself. I thought I was weird so I pushed it back.

Now being here I don't feel so alone.

Never. You are definitely among like-minded friends here on CF ;):p:D

They look like they may have been collaborators with the occupying side after liberation.
Or going on the file name maybe Lord Wragg is having a clean out.

Judgment_of_servants_by_istotacienia.jpg

The firing squad isn't sexy but the condemned wench sure is...
View attachment 382665

T
And the wench has a sense of humor.

"I bet you're all just firing blanks in your sex lives, which is why you have to shoot a woman in real life to compensate."

This annoys the firing squad, who actually had loaded their 98k's with blanks just to mess with the wench. Annoyance on their faces, they walk up to the wench and cycle the bolts, making sure the wench sees that it is all blak cartridges that are ejected out.

"oh...NO!"

" 'Oh no!' is right, my dear!" says the squad leader as he and the rest of the squad make a show of taking a visibly live round from their pouches and chambering it.

The wench begs for mercy...to no avail.

And the wench has a sense of humor.

"I bet you're all just firing blanks in your sex lives, which is why you have to shoot a woman in real life to compensate."

This annoys the firing squad, who actually had loaded their 98k's with blanks just to mess with the wench. Annoyance on their faces, they walk up to the wench and cycle the bolts, making sure the wench sees that it is all blak cartridges that are ejected out.

"oh...NO!"

" 'Oh no!' is right, my dear!" says the squad leader as he and the rest of the squad make a show of taking a visibly live round from their pouches and chambering it.

The wench begs for mercy...to no avail.
And so she proves her point. It's a bit of a phyrric victory for her, but she might be happy to know that all the firing squad members went home feeling slightly inadequate. :oops::D

Back
Top Bottom