The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
If that is what happens before crucifixion
i might just get turned on by it, and no
need for protection either

These are your feedings ....after you are nailed.... to give you the nutrition and energy for a long dance on the cross....your body needs and lusts for these strong ejaculations of hot cum...to absorb all of this nutrition.....protection would be out of the question!...and the scourgings will prepare your lustful body for its nailing....by the time the scouring is over you will lust to be nailed...you will cease to exist and become part of the cross....and raised up totally nude for all to lust after as you dance the dance of lust...

Last edited:
These are your feedings ....after you are nailed.... to give you the nutrition and energy for a long dance on the cross....your body needs and lusts for these strong ejaculations of hot cum...to absorb all of this nutrition.....protection would be out of the question!...and the scourgings will prepare your lustful body for its nailing....by the time the scouring is over you will lust to be nailed...you will cease to exist and become part of the cross....and raised up totally nude for all to lust after as you dance the dance of lust...

You sure know how to show a girl a good time. :rolleyes:

Hosted On Bdsmlr (FantasyUnlimited)

bdsmlr-75293-nVlNeI6bo5.jpeg

After all the burning, raping, pillaging and everything else they got up to it's little wonder that the beastly Romans would at some point run out of nails and decent pieces of intact timbers. Here, the legion's principal crucifier of young, naked, female rebels (you didn't actually have to be a rebel...the first three criteria were quite sufficient) is explaining that he did his best with what was available.

Hosted On Bdsmlr (FantasyUnlimited)

bdsmlr-75293-nVlNeI6bo5.jpeg

After all the burning, raping, pillaging and everything else they got up to it's little wonder that the beastly Romans would at some point run out of nails and decent pieces of intact timbers. Here, the legion's principal crucifier of young, naked, female rebels (you didn't actually have to be a rebel...the first three criteria were quite sufficient) is explaining that he did his best with what was available.
'If you would please be so kind as to sign this form to say that you accept the quality of the work we have done today. Oh, well. A drop of blood will suffice.'

Social Distancing At The Colosseum (Hosted on Bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-XMADD2OmXt.jpg

It's good to see that the crucifiers at the Colosseum practised social distancing. These Christian girls must be at least 2m apart. You wouldn't want them to catch anything would you?
(My spellchecker is telling me that crucifiers is wrong and also that practised should be practiced. However I thought that the noun took a c and the verb an s.)

It's good to see that the crucifiers at the Colosseum practised social distancing. These Christian girls must be at least 2m apart. You wouldn't want them to catch anything would you?
(My spellchecker is telling me that crucifiers is wrong and also that practised should be practiced. However I thought that the noun took a c and the verb an s.)

I understand the Romans had those girls crucified for disregarding the advice of their spell checkers. Be forewarned. Despite the pandemic, the Romans insist that the staging of arena spectacles will go on ..., putting to death by crucifixion all females who dare to flout language usage rules. There will be no tolerance of those who can’t get their Latin right.

Seriously, Mel, this is a great pic! Classic! :goodjob:

Spelling issues aside, this is a great picture. I love the 3D effect delivered by the field blur. Blending of the figures is excellent. The central figure is lovely.

Spelling issues aside, this is a great picture. I love the 3D effect delivered by the field blur. Blending of the figures is excellent. The central figure is lovely.

She is, and I think that must be me off to the left ... the one with the long hair and the tight little? :rolleyes:

I dunno. These girls are gonna be screamin' their heads off, and even when they're hanging down, they're gonna be breathin' heavy. I think they need some more PPE.

virus protected.jpg

I understand the Romans had those girls crucified for disregarding the advice of their spell checkers. Be forewarned. Despite the pandemic, the Romans insist that the staging of arena spectacles will go on ..., putting to death by crucifixion all females who dare to flout language usage rules. There will be no tolerance of those who can’t get their Latin right.
Oh no!......I've only just spotted that the girls aren't wearing masks! .....perhaps they weren't Christian virgins after all but supporters of Emperor Trumpus.

However I thought that the noun took a c and the verb an s
In British English it does, but not in Googlerica.

Half of each ;)
That makes you one of the Gall-Ghaidhil - 'foreign Gaels', Scandinavian fathers, Irish/ Scots mothers, gave the name to Galloway.

The nhs website tells us:
You should:
  • stay at least 2 metres away from anyone who is not part of your household - yes, they're doing that :)
  • maintain hand and cough hygiene - h'm, looks like coughing into their elbows will involve some lively twisting :devil:.
  • avoid touching with your hands hard surfaces such as gates, walls, fences and park benches - yes, they're keeping their hands off the hard surfaces - or rather, the guys who banged the nails through their wrists have made sure of that :D
  • follow advice on the NHS Inform website about physical distancing and hygiene and wash your hands as soon as you get home - where they're going, they'll be well out of the way. Not sure about the hygiene and handwashing, though. :confused:
  • take an alcohol-based hand rub (hand sanitiser) with you and use it often, especially before eating or after touching surfaces - yeah, well, the Executioners drank the alcohol based stuff. :copas:
  • do not share food or utensils – if eating, each household should bring, prepare and eat their own food separately - of course, they'll each get a single-use, disposable sponge soaked in urine and vinegar :sidra_1:

The nhs website tells us:
You should:
  • stay at least 2 metres away from anyone who is not part of your household - yes, they're doing that :)
  • maintain hand and cough hygiene - h'm, looks like coughing into their elbows will involve some lively twisting :devil:.
  • avoid touching with your hands hard surfaces such as gates, walls, fences and park benches - yes, they're keeping their hands off the hard surfaces - or rather, the guys who banged the nails through their wrists have made sure of that :D
  • follow advice on the NHS Inform website about physical distancing and hygiene and wash your hands as soon as you get home - where they're going, they'll be well out of the way. Not sure about the hygiene and handwashing, though. :confused:
  • take an alcohol-based hand rub (hand sanitiser) with you and use it often, especially before eating or after touching surfaces - yeah, well, the Executioners drank the alcohol based stuff. :copas:
  • do not share food or utensils – if eating, each household should bring, prepare and eat their own food separately - of course, they'll each get a single-use, disposable sponge soaked in urine and vinegar :sidra_1:
They can't easily wash their hands regularly, but they won't be touching their faces much either. :rolleyes: :D

The spellchecker is using the American version. American English does use c for the noun and s for the verb when there is a difference in pronunciation, i.e. "advice"(noun)/"advise"(verb); when there is no difference in pronunciation, American English does not change the letter. Another example is "license", which uses the s for both verb and noun forms.
That's why it's a spellchecker and not a spellchequer.:D

Back
Top Bottom