The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
No prizes for guessing the victim...so don't mention it. Maybe it's my imagination but there does seem to be a scarcity of manips around these parts lately. Maybe most folk consider them rather old hat.
View attachment 361214
Try writing a story and wait for a response:oops:.

Don't quit! Your manips are great and this one is superb!!!

Beautiful work. The festive with the terrible - a real spectacle. :eek::)

Maybe it's my imagination but there does seem to be a scarcity of manips around these parts lately. Maybe most folk consider them rather old hat.
I don't consider them old hat. Personally, I simply have not had the time recently to do any. Madiosi has done a number of recent manips. Great to see this one. I very much like your imaginative and artistic approach. :)
:beer:

No prizes for guessing the victim...so don't mention it. Maybe it's my imagination but there does seem to be a scarcity of manips around these parts lately. Maybe most folk consider them rather old hat.
View attachment 361214
Oh yes! It takes a day some time to read the news. No time (and desire) for manips.

View attachment 361214

I certainly don't consider them 'old hat', Melissa.

Here you are folks:

parade.jpg Old-hat.jpg

Does anyone prefer the old hat? :confused: :D

View attachment 361214
Loving that bullwhip!

And the pony girls, reluctantly dragging their comrade to her fate, but secretly pleased it's her, not them!

View attachment 361214

She is waiting for the next whipping!
Look at the marks, goddess!
She can only take a deep breath and wait
She has no choice!

View attachment 361214
I like the idea of a cruxmobile, sort of like the Popemobile :D

Back
Top Bottom