The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
And we missed you too. Thank you all for the kind comments they are much appreciated. I see no one as yet has spotted where they've seen the girl before. Here is the original pic that was used by Arcimboldo.View attachment 530903
So what was the pic he used it in?
Arcimboldo and source cf1.jpg

Thanks for the background info, Melissa.
I shall have to find one of those face blending apps now.

View attachment 531012

Thanks for the background info, Melissa.
I shall have to find one of those face blending apps now.
If you have a tablet or smart phone which uses Android you can go to Google Playstore and download Multi Face Blender. I wrote a short review on it which you may find there. You start the app then choose your pics. Crop the faces in the app and click start. Make sure that the reference dots are where you want them then click begin. You can then adjust the slider to get 0 to 100% transformation from A to B. There's lots of other things you can do with it. Here's a very quick example.
Choose two girls 20160527_1566096698.jpg 20160805_1002591094.jpg

Then crop the faces and get the dots right around eyes etc, start then choose layout
ResultIMG_20170921_170242__save.jpg

Email to computer and use Photoshop or whatever and you have a brand new model
newmodel.jpg

If you have a tablet or smart phone which uses Android you can go to Google Playstore and download Multi Face Blender. I wrote a short review on it which you may find there. You start the app then choose your pics. Crop the faces in the app and click start. Make sure that the reference dots are where you want them then click begin. You can then adjust the slider to get 0 to 100% transformation from A to B. There's lots of other things you can do with it. Here's a very quick example.
Thanks very much for that, Melissa. It is very impressive!
I just tried the same blending combination - it definitely benefits from post production in Photoshop.
I wish there was a version for working on PC or laptop.

Multi Face Blender experiment PS 2.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments. To be honest I've no idea who the model was or the photographer. These are the only pics of that shoot that I can find on the web.
View attachment 521552 View attachment 521553 View attachment 521554 View attachment 521555
and I've no idea which are real!

A one time the entire shoot of nearly 200 pics was posted on www.image.f.a.p.com (periods between image and f a p are Dr to a "smart" keyboard deleting f a p - to the cross with s red hot corn.u for everybcry involve in it's development.) I downloaded it but the stand alone hard drive crashed an aside from occasional single images I haven't seen it since.

Last edited:
It's about time this parade continued! Here we have a circle of Christian virgins being led around the arena by one of Mr A's assistants who has the day off. After a lap or two they'll be nailed one at a time to bits of wood with fancy Latin names to provide some more entertainment.
Parade of the virgins1.jpg

It's about time this parade continued! Here we have a circle of Christian virgins being led around the arena by one of Mr A's assistants who has the day off. After a lap or two they'll be nailed one at a time to bits of wood with fancy Latin names to provide some more entertainment.
View attachment 559147
it would be my fantasy to be somewhere in that parade! I can’t imagine what name would be affixed to my cross. I hope nothing too embarrassing!

Back
Top Bottom