The Parade Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
it would be my fantasy to be somewhere in that parade! I can’t imagine what name would be affixed to my cross. I hope nothing too embarrassing!
Moore, can't you read? It says VIRGINS. Fugheddabuddit!
If she can fantasize about being in a line of girls headed for crucifixion in the arena, she can surely fantasize about being a virgin. Madonna did it, after all. :eyebrow2::sisi1:rolleyes:;)
madonna-like-a-virgin-cover-billboard-650.jpg

If she can fantasize about being in a line of girls headed for crucifixion in the arena, she can surely fantasize about being a virgin. Madonna did it, after all. :eyebrow2::sisi1:rolleyes:;)
madonna-like-a-virgin-cover-billboard-650.jpg
Another dodgy hairdo! :rolleyes:

Never could understand what all the fuss about virginity was about. And that It seems to matter only with girls.

I mean, being cured of it is a milestone. But it’s such a big deal because . . ? :confused:

Attachments

• 92752520-1301-4DF6-9694-22413206B601.jpeg
    92752520-1301-4DF6-9694-22413206B601.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 546
I dunno, Melissa. Rubens's take on mass rape was. . . classier?
To Apostate:
Dear Apostate,
Speaking on behalf of The Union Of Crucified Christian Virgins I must take issue with your assertion that the Rubens pic is somehow "classier" than the masterpiece recently produced by Julie & Melissa. I take it that you must be suffering from severe macular degeneration as you obviously have difficulty distinguishing the difference between the Rubens ladies who strongly resemble Russian female body builders and our nubile, sylph like Union members. I think Mr Rubens must have used Sumo wrestlers or Irish navvies as models. Your Mr Rubens may well have been handy around the house with a paintbrush but if he wishes to paint such pictures in future then please advise him to contact our union. Our ladies will be happy to pose for him.
Yours faithfully
Lady P.......

To Apostate:
Dear Apostate,
Speaking on behalf of The Union Of Crucified Christian Virgins I must take issue with your assertion that the Rubens pic is somehow "classier" than the masterpiece recently produced by Julie & Melissa. I take it that you must be suffering from severe macular degeneration as you obviously have difficulty distinguishing the difference between the Rubens ladies who strongly resemble Russian female body builders and our nubile, sylph like Union members. I think Mr Rubens must have used Sumo wrestlers or Irish navvies as models. Your Mr Rubens may well have been handy around the house with a paintbrush but if he wishes to paint such pictures in future then please advise him to contact our union. Our ladies will be happy to pose for him.
Yours faithfully
Lady P.......
She seems pissed off... Perhaps we should crucify her...

To Apostate:
Dear Apostate,
Yours faithfully
Lady P.......

To: Lady Penelope Chlamydia Golightly

Dear Chlamydia,

Hope this missive finds you well, or at least not dismissive. It is a common misconception that Peter Paul Rubens's nude models were Russian female bodybuilders, Sumo wrestlers and Irish navvies. Most of the images that give us the word "Rubenesque" were in fact posed for by his second wife Helena Fourment.

However, those paintings do indicate that the Western ideal of the most perfect and mouth watering female ass has changed significantly over the centuries, as the attachments below show.

It is an intriguing thought experiment to imagine how Minheer Rubens, were he translated through a rip in the spacetime continuum to the present day, would respond to your kind offer of union models.

I remain,
You most arrogant and disobedient servant,

Apostate

Attachments

• 49CA61ED-319D-462F-B0DB-6C3636196528.jpeg
    49CA61ED-319D-462F-B0DB-6C3636196528.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 6227CE63-7648-4F06-93B4-685EC9435C9B.jpeg
    6227CE63-7648-4F06-93B4-685EC9435C9B.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 323
She only claimed to be like a virgin. In the same way as she is like an actress in her movies.

And, just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you can't party:
View attachment 559332
(actual cover of a Santa Fe , NM newspaper's Summer event guide for 2013.)

Santa Fe Reporter?
I initially read that (sideways) as Santa Fe Repertor :D

Back
Top Bottom