Go to CruxDreams.com

impaler49152

Governor
That awkward moment, when you're standing with pulled down panties in front of the execution officers, waiting to deliver your pardon plea... You have 5 minutes to convince them to consider granting you a pardon that would save you from your painful and humiliating execution on the cross with a spiked dildo up your pussy.

But don't get your hopes up... in the last 10 years none of the female execution candidates had been granted a pardon. This "procedure" is als known as the pre-execution farewell fuck. You will become a worthless sex toy for the pure entertainment of the execution officers. A piece of fuck meat that will be dead by tomorrow
anyway. Your body will serve a very last time as a living cum dump, an object to use and to destroy.

pardon-plea.jpg

But don't get your hopes up... in the last 10 years none of the female execution candidates had been granted a pardon. This "procedure" is als known as the pre-execution farewell fuck. You will become a worthless sex toy for the pure entertainment of the execution officers. A piece of fuck meat that will be dead by tomorrow
anyway. Your body will serve a very last time as a living cum dump, an object to use and to destroy.

View attachment 414562

Then again, there is always a first time for everything. If she gives a good enough Bambi eyes look, the executioners can make things easier on her.

For instance, they can inject her with a drug that turns the pain into sexual arousal and then triggers her death when she cums, so the end will be merciful in that way.

tell us....................:D

Read my story, "Swimmers in Hot Water". Barb and her friends committed a serious act of vandalism and then lied about it. They could have gotten years in a labor camp and/or a caning. But I let them off. That was only a couple of weeks ago.

How quickly that ungrateful girl forgets. Well, I won't make that mistake again.

That awkward moment, when you're standing with pulled down panties in front of the execution officers, waiting to deliver your pardon plea... You have 5 minutes to convince them to consider granting you a pardon that would save you from your painful and humiliating execution on the cross with a spiked dildo up your pussy.

View attachment 414562
View attachment 414564 Would it help if I said "pretty please" can I have a pardon?

You could try the Scheherazade technique,
keep them enthralled by your thrilling stories
that leave them so hungry for more they keep postponing the execution ;) :devil:

View attachment 414564 Would it help if I said "pretty please" can I have a pardon?
Maybe...but a pouty look like that will get you nowhere...well, except for the cross.;)

Sorry Barb. :( With that smoking hot body and that pout, there is no fucking chance of a pardon! Sometimes it pays to be ordinary -- and the homelier the better!

Of course, I'm not talking about myself.:rolleyes: I mean, I know -- well, I'm pretty sure -- I'd not get a pardon either. I mean, how humiliating to be pardoned!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom