The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like your picture series very much, Queen Barbaria and Erin are wonderful characters.
I know by my own experience how much work is hand drawing.

Very good job and a lot of expression on the faces!
Thank you, normanmarker. It is a lot of work. Sometimes I am tempted to just leave it as a pen and ink version, but somehow the pics cry out for some pencil work to add to the realism! Hope to see your work on the forum someday (unless you already have posted). :)

The ultimate shame
=============

With a deft movement of his spear, General Scorpianus yanks the loincloth away, exposing @ERIN the Brave 's red tuft of wild pubic hair.
She gasps and experiences this final act of humiliation, lost in a haze of pain.
The crowds cheer and laugh at her contorted body.
They make lewd remarks about her open and wet pussy, encouraging the soldiers to continue their torture of the brave warrior.
Meanwhile, @Barbaria1, nailed to her own cross, looks affectionately at her faithful follower. Gasping for breath, she tries to soothe her companion.

View attachment 886110
While the Queen is sadly almost finished, my dear Erin was sent to death right beside her!

I, Elfin Margaret, aide to the brave warrior Erin, who treated her after each and every battle
hate to see her suffer so.
I Hide under all my Violet robes and cloak so no one can see
But i cannot hide my emotions! Moving to the front of the crowd, I cry and call out to Erin

However, many start to look at me as if i'm an accessory to their crimes

Pushing my red hair under my cloak, I hope to move and hide in the crowd before im spotted by the guards...

After forty lashes, @ERIN the Brave hangs listlessly from the post. She is barely conscious and her head lolls on her shoulders. The officer in charge moves in close to her and yanks her head towards him by her mane of wild red hair. She looks at him with half-closed eyes - her breathing is shallow. He does not want the girl to succumb to the flogging and orders the torture to stop.
"That's enough! Cut her loose and put her rags back on her!"

The flogger admires his handiwork. The elfgirl warrior's back is a terrible sight, weals and gashes everywhere. Blood runs down her jutting shoulder blades, down her ass crack and between her thighs. Even her legs and her front have not been spared. Her left breast is wounded and bleeding from the hooks that pierced her after the scourge had wrapped around her body. A couple of blows also had wounded her most intimate parts, cutting into her labia and the soft delicate skin of her inner thighs. These blows, although few in number, hurt her the most. The throbbing pain is unbearable.

She was heard to whisper and plead " @Barbaria1 , oh my Queen, help me!", and this provoked even more laughter from the assembled throng.
"You'll be joining her soon enough, elf-slut!", they cry as they come forward to loosen her bonds.
I look around and wonder where they have taken our brave Erin?
I worry that now they will make her pay for the 'crimes' as well

what would they do to me? I Margaret, aided Erin whenever i could

The Passion of Rebel Queen Barbaria - Jimsac & Scorpio.jpg
Now in archive:
and in libary:

View attachment 961217
Now in archive:
and in libary:
Thank you for doing this guys!

Back
Top Bottom