The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was honestly trying to goad you into whipping me more. I figured you just didn’t like slang, hahaha.

I never even thought of that use. Like, for real.

“Jimsac’s a dope”. It just doesn’t work, does it? It’s like the difference between being shit, and being the shit. It’s too damn subtle.

The torture will go on until the crowd's bloodlust is satisfied. The queen's rebellion cost us some good soldiers and materiel so she needs to pay for it by her pain and suffering.
She get more than she bargained for ;)

The flogger stops the torture of @Barbaria1 's cunt.
He hands the whip over to me. I cannot resist one final blow to those magnificent breasts.
How she screams as the leather impacts her tits! Oh, you poor misguided rebel, this pain is nothing compared to what awaits you on the cross...

Attachments

• barbaria18_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria18_scorpio.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 518
Owwwww!!!! That last one caught me where it really hurts! And what was that he said about a cross? I don’t think I heard him correctly over my own scream, but I thought he said cross!!!!

Yes, woman, he said cross. You ordeal has only just begun. You will carry the heavy wood from here to your place of final suffering, where you will be pinned naked and helpless to the tree of shame. You will bleed, and shudder, and scream greater than anything you have done under the whip.
But you will not be alone, I will be with you every step, every hammer blow, of your journey.

Yes, woman, he said cross. You ordeal has only just begun. You will carry the heavy wood from here to your place of final suffering, where you will be pinned naked and helpless to the tree of shame. You will bleed, and shudder, and scream greater than anything you have done under the whip.
But you will not be alone, I will be with you every step, every hammer blow, of your journey.

Hammer blow? What? You’re not planning to nail me I hope? Aren’t ropes so much more civilized? Nails? Really?

Your Queen is really concerned about you. I think we should not disappoint her, don’t you think?

The Queen is mainly concerned about catching a break here. A little diversion at Erin’s expense would do nicely. I need a time to prepare myself mentally and physically for the coming ordeal of cruel suffering, nailed naked for long hours to a wooden cross.

The Queen is mainly concerned about catching a break here. A little diversion at Erin’s expense would do nicely. I need a time to prepare myself mentally and physically for the coming ordeal of cruel suffering, nailed naked for long hours to a wooden cross.
The rebel is untied. She falls to the ground, semi conscious. Her naked body is lifted up by the armpits and thrown over a wooden bench in the corner. A piece of clothing is thrown over her.
“Cover your nakedness, your Majesty”, I bark. “Permit us to entertain you!”

Back
Top Bottom