The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
The rebel is untied. She falls to the ground, semi conscious. Her naked body is lifted up by the armpits and thrown over a wooden bench in the corner. A piece of clothing is thrown over her.
“Cover your nakedness, your Majesty”, I bark. “Permit us to entertain you!”

This piece of clothing is torn and filthy! I demand something better!

I slap the rebel’s face. “ So the Queen does not find the attire suitable for her regality! It’s either that or being completely naked in front of the jeering crowd”

Ok, ok ... just give me the rag to cover up with please. Sorry I brought it up.

No, it’s the way in which they look at me ... their flagrant eagerness and excitement ... how they so anticipate and enjoy the slow bit by bit stripping of my body ... how they breathlessly await the exposure of first one breast, then another ... the bared back ...shoulders ... navel and hips ... and then the climactically sudden and violent removal of any last vestige of modesty that remains!
Well, if you put it that way. :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

@ERIN the Brave is confronted by two guards, who pin her to the wall as @Barbaria1 looks on, still reeling from the shock of her whipping.
The rebel queen can only stare in abject helplessness as the guards start to rip Erin's clothing to shreds....
Erin does not go down so easy.

@ERIN the Brave is confronted by two guards, who pin her to the wall as @Barbaria1 looks on, still reeling from the shock of her whipping.
The rebel queen can only stare in abject helplessness as the guards start to rip Erin's clothing to shreds....

I do fear that poor Erin will share my fate! We may both suffer cruel deaths after many long hours of hanging naked from our crosses, mocked by the crowd. Such a pity. Her only crime is her loyalty to me.

Seeing Erin's defiant look, I call out to the guards "Soften her up a bit before stripping her!". They start to punch you and knock you about... I think of that other traitor, Xena, who was nailed up ages ago, fully clothed. We will not make THAT mistake again..

Erin, like Xena is very good at hand to hand combat.
Seeing Erin's defiant look, I call out to the guards "Soften her up a bit before stripping her!". They start to punch you and knock you about... I think of that other traitor, Xena, who was nailed up ages ago, fully clothed. We will not make THAT mistake again..
I look forward to seeing Erin take out the guards. :lunchacos::bash::)

After repeated punches and blows to subdue this surprisingly stubborn rebel, @ERIN the Brave is divested of her meagre clothing. She cries out in shame and humiliation, but maintains a certain tone of defiance that intrigues her tormentors.

They view her perfectly rounded milky white breasts; her wild red hair increases the longing in their loins. Erin tries to kick one of the guards in the balls, but in her weakened state she is much slower than normal and the guard avoids her lunge.

"This one's a fighter", they exclaim. "Look how she struggles. I can't wait to see her writhing on the cross!", says the other.
They turn to the watching crowd, "Now, what shall we do with her loincloth?", pointing at the small rag that hides Erin's private parts....

Attachments

• erin02_scorpio.jpg
    erin02_scorpio.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom