The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
The rebel leader @Barbaria1 watches helplessly as her faithful follower @ERIN the Brave is divested of her garments. Erin's loincloth is left to cover her modesty, at least for the moment. The brutish soldiers manhandle her; one squeezes her face. She defiantly looks the other way as she covers her breasts as best as she can....
The soldiers and the crowd stare lustily at her lithe and athletic figure.

But the attitude of the so-called Queen Barbaria, shivering in pain from the birching and the flogging she received earlier still irks me, the leader of the guard....

Attachments

• erin03_scorpio.jpg
    erin03_scorpio.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 771
The rebel leader @Barbaria1 watches helplessly as her faithful follower @ERIN the Brave is divested of her garments. Erin's loincloth is left to cover her modesty, at least for the moment. The brutish soldiers manhandle her; one squeezes her face. She defiantly looks the other way as she covers her breasts as best as she can....
The soldiers and the crowd stare lustily at her lithe and athletic figure.

But the attitude of the so-called Queen Barbaria, shivering in pain from the birching and the flogging she received earlier still irks me, the leader of the guard....

Mmmmm ... good to see a return to this thread ... that portrait of Erin’s face is perfect!

This does not bode well for me ... I do seem to have a knack for irking people ... only this time it’s serious. Perhaps I can think of some way out while their attention is focused on Erin.

The half-naked @Barbaria1 is violently thrown to the ground. The soldiers surround her like a pack of rabid wolves. They kick her around, and seeing her helpless, lying on the ground in her rags, and still weak from her birching and flogging, they taunt her as the "Queen of Dust, Queen of Nothing!"
"Get up!", one shouts in her ear, while another savagely pulls her up...

Attachments

• barbaria19_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria19_scorpio.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 607
Owww! As much as I hated to see what they did to poor Erin, I have to admit it was a welcome diversion. But now they’re back at me ... and with a vengeance too. The kicks and blows are bad enough, but the taunting and humiliation is worse. “Queen of nothing, Queen of Dirt” is their chant, while masks of pure hate and malice turn their facial features mad. The crowd loves it, taking up the chant as I writhe and roll about on the ground under a renewed rain of kicks and blows. Twice I try to rise ... to show them they can’t put me me down ... but both times I am seized, thrown down, and kicked some more. Fresh scraps are torn from the already ripped and shredded rags that already leave me half-naked. One of the soldiers seizes my bared breasts with both hands in order to squeeze and shake them violently. The crowd roars its delight, encouraging him to do it again and again. Another pulls my head back by the hair so as to force me to face the taunting crowd, members of which delight at shouting out suggestions of what they might like to see done to me next. These suggestions are horrifying. The depth of the depravity of a hate-filled mob is beyond imagination!.

Owww! As much as I hated to see what they did to poor Erin, I have to admit it was a welcome diversion. But now they’re back at me ... and with a vengeance too. The kicks and blows are bad enough, but the taunting and humiliation is worse. “Queen of nothing, Queen of Dirt” is their chant, while masks of pure hate and malice turn their facial features mad. The crowd loves it, taking up the chant as I writhe and roll about on the ground under a renewed rain of kicks and blows. Twice I try to rise ... to show them they can’t put me me down ... but both times I am seized, thrown down, and kicked some more. Fresh scraps are torn from the already ripped and shredded rags that already leave me half-naked. One of the soldiers seizes my bared breasts with both hands in order to squeeze and shake them violently. The crowd roars its delight, encouraging him to do it again and again. Another pulls my head back by the hair so as to force me to face the taunting crowd, members of which delight at shouting out suggestions of what they might like to see done to me next. These suggestions are horrifying. The depth of the depravity of a hate-filled mob is beyond imagination!.
Very hot description, Barbaria! Glad to be back!

Back
Top Bottom