The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 799049 "Make way for the Queen! Her throne awaits!" they shout, swords drawn. I fear the uncontrollable crowd, as do they! The crowd wants to see me crucified, but given the chance they would also be delighted to get their hands on me and tear me limb from limb. They will get the former. A Queen on a throne of wood! They will delight in my sufferings nailed to the wood. So, I trudge ever onward, ridiculed at every step, falling to my knees, struggling to rise and stagger onward, naked, humiliated and totally helpless ... truly a walk of shame.

View attachment 799048 And then I reach the dreaded place of execution, with its rows of upright posts ... the place where so many before me have died, shamed and disgraced. What post shall be mine, I wonder. Some look well-used, splintered, bloody-stained, leaning to one side or the other, but up ahead ... that one ... new, unused and shimmering in the bright sunlight ... of course ... my throne of wood. I stumble again, raise my head. And then ... of course ... near the ground ... a small foot rest ... they have thought of everything ... there will be no quick merciful dying ... no, they intend to prolong my agony ... a living example, of what becomes of royalty when all goes wrong. They crowd wills that I shall continue to rule, but not over the land and populace, but over a tiny patch of stony ground, in the midst ot the hill of death, my only support ... my only subjects being ... a cross of wood, the spikes to be driven through my feet and wrists, the sweat pouring from my spores to mix with meandering streams of blood, the rasping of breath from lungs gasping for air. They will camp around me, ogling my nakedness, the obscene display of my private parts, my sobs and cries for mercy. They will eat, drink, laugh and point, sing and celebrate. What a terrible ending. Why must it be?
Lovely titillating prose. Well worth the wait. Need time to digest...

View attachment 799049 "Make way for the Queen! Her throne awaits!" they shout, swords drawn. I fear the uncontrollable crowd, as do they! The crowd wants to see me crucified, but given the chance they would also be delighted to get their hands on me and tear me limb from limb. They will get the former. A Queen on a throne of wood! They will delight in my sufferings nailed to the wood. So, I trudge ever onward, ridiculed at every step, falling to my knees, struggling to rise and stagger onward, naked, humiliated and totally helpless ... truly a walk of shame.

View attachment 799048 And then I reach the dreaded place of execution, with its rows of upright posts ... the place where so many before me have died, shamed and disgraced. What post shall be mine, I wonder. Some look well-used, splintered, bloody-stained, leaning to one side or the other, but up ahead ... that one ... new, unused and shimmering in the bright sunlight ... of course ... my throne of wood. I stumble again, raise my head. And then ... of course ... near the ground ... a small foot rest ... they have thought of everything ... there will be no quick merciful dying ... no, they intend to prolong my agony ... a living example, of what becomes of royalty when all goes wrong. They crowd wills that I shall continue to rule, but not over the land and populace, but over a tiny patch of stony ground, in the midst ot the hill of death, my only support ... my only subjects being ... a cross of wood, the spikes to be driven through my feet and wrists, the sweat pouring from my spores to mix with meandering streams of blood, the rasping of breath from lungs gasping for air. They will camp around me, ogling my nakedness, the obscene display of my private parts, my sobs and cries for mercy. They will eat, drink, laugh and point, sing and celebrate. What a terrible ending. Why must it be?
Welcome back, Barb. I do love the way you combine pathos with an almost indomitable spirit in these short pieces.

Barb, I really like the way you describe feelings and emotions. Thanks!

Upon arriving at her "throne", a soldier grabs the beam and Queen @Barbaria1 is roughly turned around to face the crowd that have come to gawk and ogle her bloodied and bruised body. She staggers and almost falls.
The crown of thorns presses harder against the back of her head as she leans on the beam for support. The woman is exhausted by all the torture and humiliation she has had to endure. Even now, she feels one of the soldiers fondling her tortured breast.

Through tired eyes, she sees them parading her titulus. The rebel notices that they have added an extra condemnation to the titulus, which they loudly proclaim:
"This is Barbaria, rebel queen AND an enemy of the people! She has been found guilty of sedition and is hereby condemned to be hung on the cross. Naked and debased."
"Soldiers carry out the order!"

(Enjoy the New Year's present!)

Attachments

• barbaria33_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria33_scorpio.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 548
barbaria33_scorpio.jpg "Rebel Queen AND Enemy of the People"!!!! How dare they? Rebel Queen I am, or at least was. But "enemy of the people'? Never! How fickle they are. Do they not remember how I robbed from the rich and gave to the poor? How I stood up against corrupt authority? How I led a righteous rebellion and was crowned rebel queen by so many who were devoted to me.

And now? Have they simply forgotten, simply forsaken all? And how they revel in my humiliaton! This is simply not fair ... not fair at all. Look at how they parade my titulus around ... inciting cheers and cruel jeers! And how they emphasize the inflammatory words NAKED and DEBASED when they speak of my fate. How the soldiers mock me and brazenly fondle me.

Enough! I cannot take much more of these. Please, just get on with it. Lie me down, nail me to this beam, raise me on that evil new post. Let me suffer, bleed and die ... give me no water to sip, give me no succor or rest ... the quicker I go the better.

And be damned, each and every one of you ... for in torturing and crucifying me you have sold away your freedom and dignity for the enjoyment of a cheap show on a cross.

Hear me out. Pay heed! When this is over, I guarantee that you, my friends, will experience tyranny as never before and you will no longer have Barbaria, the Rebel Queen to stand up and fight for your rights.

In the end, evil will triumph.

You shall be ruthlessly exploited and ruined.

Fools! Fools! Fools!

View attachment 800185 "Rebel Queen AND Enemy of the People"!!!! How dare they? Rebel Queen I am, or at least was. But "enemy of the people'? Never! How fickle they are. Do they not remember how I robbed from the rich and gave to the poor? How I stood up against corrupt authority? How I led a righteous rebellion and was crowned rebel queen by so many who were devoted to me. And now? Have they simply forgotten, simply forsaken all? And how they revel in my humiliaton! This is simply not fair ... not fair at all. Look at how they parade my titulus around ... inciting cheers and cruel jeers! And how they emphasize the inflammatory words NAKED and DEBASED when they speak of my fate. How the soldiers mock me and brazenly fondle me.

Enough! I cannot take much more of these. Please, just get on with it. Lie me down, nail me to this beam, raise me on that evil new post. Let me suffer, bleed and die ... give me no water to sip, give me no succor or rest ... the quicker I go the better.

And be damned, each and every one of you ... for in torturing and crucifying me you have sold away your freedom and dignity for the enjoyment of a cheap show on a cross.

Hear me out. Pay heed! When this is over, I guarantee that you, my friends, will experience tyranny as never before and you will no longer have Barbaria, the Rebel Queen to stand up and fight for your rights.

Fools! Fools! Fools!
I don`t know what you`ve been drinking but I`ll have a pint of it please.

View attachment 800185 "Rebel Queen AND Enemy of the People"!!!! How dare they? Rebel Queen I am, or at least was. But "enemy of the people'? Never! How fickle they are. Do they not remember how I robbed from the rich and gave to the poor? How I stood up against corrupt authority? How I led a righteous rebellion and was crowned rebel queen by so many who were devoted to me.

And now? Have they simply forgotten, simply forsaken all? And how they revel in my humiliaton! This is simply not fair ... not fair at all. Look at how they parade my titulus around ... inciting cheers and cruel jeers! And how they emphasize the inflammatory words NAKED and DEBASED when they speak of my fate. How the soldiers mock me and brazenly fondle me.

Fools! Fools! Fools!
The soldiers note your defiance and want to raise your nailed nude body up even more. Even now, they are already starting to think of ways to torture while you lie naked and helpless, hanging from the cross...

View attachment 800185 "Rebel Queen AND Enemy of the People"!!!! How dare they? Rebel Queen I am, or at least was. But "enemy of the people'? Never! How fickle they are. Do they not remember how I robbed from the rich and gave to the poor? How I stood up against corrupt authority? How I led a righteous rebellion and was crowned rebel queen by so many who were devoted to me.

Fools! Fools! Fools!
That is really powerful! Brilliantly done!

(The first new writing I have read on here this year, and it has already set the bar extremely high!)

Fools! Fools! Fools!
Don't feel lonely, the loyal Erin the Brave will follow suit

Tied to the patibulum, Queen @Barbaria1 is unceremoniously pulled down to the ground. A cloud of dust hovers in the area for a moment. The titulus is placed at the foot of the stipes.
The soldiers make room in front of her so that the crowd can fully take in her humiliation and pain.
Her whipped chest heaves madly up and down; it seems that she is only partly conscious - her head has lolled to one side and she does not even attempt to cover her intimate parts.
"Look at the slut! She does not even try to cover her cunt!"
"What a beaver! If all the rebels are like this one, nail 'em all up!"
"Queen of Sluts!"
"Harlot!"

One soldier approaches with a couple of long sharp spikes. These will fix the naked body of Queen @Barbaria1 to her throne for an eternity of suffering...

Attachments

• barbaria34_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria34_scorpio.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 557
Tied to the patibulum, Queen @Barbaria1 is unceremoniously pulled down to the ground. A cloud of dust hovers in the area for a moment. The titulus is placed at the foot of the stipes.
The soldiers make room in front of her so that the crowd can fully take in her humiliation and pain.
Her whipped chest heaves madly up and down; it seems that she is only partly conscious - her head has lolled to one side and she does not even attempt to cover her intimate parts.
"Queen of Sluts!"
"Harlot!"

One soldier approaches with a couple of long sharp spikes. These will fix the naked body of Queen @Barbaria1 to her throne for an eternity of suffering...

WOW. THAT ONE is a masterpiece worthy of a place of honor in a major art gallery!

"Queen of Sluts!"
"Harlot!"

That is one majorly amazing image, Jimsac! :goodjob:

WOW. THAT ONE is a masterpiece worthy of a place of honor in a major art gallery!
How come, when Jimsac uses that angle, he gets a 'WOW', but when Tree or I use it, we get ':spank:' :confused::confused::confused::confused:?

That is one majorly amazing image, Jimsac! :goodjob:

How come, when Jimsac uses that angle, he gets a 'WOW', but when Tree or I use it, we get ':spank:' :confused::confused::confused::confused:?

I’m busy writing a text response...and haven’t gotten around to that issue yet,

Geeze! Why do people have to complain!
Keep your pants on Wraggie. It’s coming.

"Queen of Sluts!"
"Harlot!"

Spectacular drawing!

AD3D0279-F6E6-4DBA-811F-60F7A34BD1E0.jpeg

OWWWW! Not so rough! The stony ground is killing my bloody-whipped backside!

What’s next?

Oh, spikes.

Isn’t enough to just rope my wrists to this beam, apparently. No, of course not. More pain, blood and screams to excite the crowd, right? As if they need any more of that! Hah!

Oh, and parting to leave the crowd a clear view as well? Let’s not forget the humiliation part, right? Give them a full view of my privates as well as my nailing. As if the crowd hasn’t gotten their fill of seeing me humiliated yet! Hah!

Well, listen you bastards! I have no intention of taking this lying down.

So you had better be sure to protect your Crown Jewels, because I intend to kick and buck, twist and flail. It will take an army of you to hold THIS Rebel Queen in place long enough to drive those spikes! And no crowd will be able to see through!

I am your Rebel Queen! I will not submit without a fight!

Last edited:
View attachment 801976

OWWWW! Not so rough! The stony ground is killing my bloody-whipped backside!

What’s next?

Oh, spikes.

Isn’t enough to just rope my wrists to this beam, apparently. No, of course not. More pain, blood and screams to excite the crowd, right? As if they need any more of that! Hah!

Oh, and parting to leave the crowd a clear view as well? Let’s not forget the humiliation part, right? Give them a full view of my privates as well as my nailing. As if the crowd hasn’t gotten their fill of seeing me humiliated yet! Hah!

Well, listen you bastards! I have no intention of taking this lying down.

So you had better be sure to protect your Crown Jewels, because I intend to kick and buck, twist and flail. It will take an army of you to hold THIS Rebel Queen in place long enough to drive those spikes! And no crowd will be able to see through!

I am your Rebel Queen! I will not submit without a fight!
The soldiers notice the rebel’s demeanor. Most plead for mercy - they will do anything for a quick death or the remote possibility of a release. She is lost in her thoughts, but defiance is etched deeply in her face. Well, the nails shall soon remedy that. Despite her weakness from all the tortures she has endured, I suspect that she will do her utmost to kick like an angry mule.....
I wonder, does her mind wander off to her loyal followers? To @ERIN the Brave who even now is being tortured back at the barracks. Ahh the thought of that valiant red head suffering for her Queen makes me very, very hard.
Cc

Back
Top Bottom