The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
Queen @Barbaria1 totters and falls several times. Weakened by the past tortures she can barely carry her beam.
Her left knee is bleeding profusely from the multiple impacts. Her crown gouges deeper in her scalp as the patibulum knocks hard against her head each time she falls.
She gasps as the soldier hits her macerated back with the scourge, fresh blood spurting out everywhere.
"Get up, you bitch!", he yells, "Your throne awaits you on the Hill of the Damned!"
One of your drawings in my fav :)

Let's switch tracks for now..... we will return to the crucifixion of @Barbaria1 shortly...

As you recall, @ERIN the Brave , elf girl warrior and loyal follower of Barb has also been captured by the soldiers.
After her birching and flogging, Barbaria was forced to watch Erin desperately trying to fend off her attackers as they savagely stripped her naked.
What has transpired since the Queen was forced out of the barracks carrying the patibulum and the crown of shame?

@ERIN the Brave stands before the rude soldiery - exposed and helpless. She does her best to hide her intimate parts from the stares and glares by the throng surrounding her. She spies the tall, wooden splintered whipping post with manacles at the top for the victim's hands to be tied. That way her defenseless body will be stretched and the pain of each blow with the flogger will be magnified. She wonders how many blows is she going to stoically endure until she satisfies her torturers and cries out from the pain...

Attachments

• erin04_scorpio.jpg
    erin04_scorpio.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:
erin04_scorpio.jpg They have me pinned on my back. While I wait for the inevitable ... the driving of nails to pin my wrist to the beam, I suddenly remember that they have Erin ... my dear loyal Erin. After what they did to me ... the terrible birching and flogging, she came to my rescue only to be arrested, stripped naked and held. What has become of her? Will they torture and crucify her as well? Silly question. Of course, they will. Her loyalty to me has condemned her to the worst they have to offer. She will do her time at the whipping post.

As a matter of fact, I'm almost certain I hear the bellicose command ... "Tie her to the post ... nice and taut" ... even though the barracks lies far below the hill of death. Sound carries far when the order comes from an officer of the Guard. They will not break her will easily. Erin is the bravest of the brave and the most loyal of the loyal. She will tell them nothing and go bravely to join me here on the hill. She has always had my back, and will share my fate. Together we shall hang from our crosses until the bitter end.

Let's switch tracks for now..... we will return to the crucifixion of @Barbaria1 shortly...

As you recall, @ERIN the Brave , elf girl warrior and loyal follower of Barb has also been captured by the soldiers.
After her birching and flogging, Barbaria was forced to watch Erin desperately trying to fend off her attackers as they savagely stripped her naked.
What has transpired since the Queen was forced out of the barracks carrying the patibulum and the crown of shame?

@ERIN the Brave stands before the rude soldiery - exposed and helpless. She does her best to hide her intimate parts from the stares and glares by the throng surrounding her. She spies the tall, wooden splintered whipping post with manacles at the top for the victim's hands to be tied. That way her defenseless body will be stretched and the pain of each blow with the flogger will be magnified. She wonders how many blows is she going to stoically endure until she satisfies her torturers and cries out from the pain...
Wow, I never saw that coming!

After @ERIN the Brave 's wrists have been securely fastened with ropes to a metal ring high up on the post, the soldiers pause for a moment to admire this warrior's athletic body, trimmed by years of service in the rebel Queen @Barbaria1 's so-called 'army'. Her skin is very fair, and her hair is long and reddish-brown, the like of which few of these gawping soldiers have seen before. The rubbing of her breasts against the harsh wood makes the reddish nipples jut out starkly. Her blue tattoos ogle the men even further.

The officer in charge orders the punishment to begin.
"For proclaiming support for @Barbaria1 the rebel slut, and attacking the Emperor's soldiers, this wench is guilty of high treason. Therefore, the court sentences @ERIN the Brave to 40 lashes with the cat o' nine tails."
"Soldier, carry out your order!"

The woman, suspended like an animal ready to be slaughtered, glances across her shoulder and looks at her instrument of pain and torture. Grasped firmly in the soldier's hand is a solid wooden handle to which is attached many leather strands, each ending with a hook, rather like a scorpion's barbed tail. She shivers and prays to her gods for strength. The warrior smells the stink of drink in the soldier's breath. The one who is about to rip her back to shreds is inebriated!

The soldier takes a deep breath and brings the scourge crashing down on @ERIN the Brave 's nude back. The pale skin immediately registers a red welt where the leather abrades and draws blood where the hooks have penetrated the skin.
Her ordeal is just beginning...

Attachments

• erin05_scorpio.jpg
    erin05_scorpio.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 571
erin05_scorpio.jpg I am given temporary respite. The crowd has visibly thinned and the soldiers appear to be marking time, rather than proceeding with my nailing. I can only attribute this to some kind of distraction, presumably the punishing flogging of poor Erin back in the town below.

This is confirmed by a soldier who appears, quite out of breath, to order two of my executioners back to take part in Erin's ordeal.

I am in no way able to witness her suffering, but having been through it myself, I know first hand the depth of their cruelty and depravity. They will make her pay dearly for her unfailing loyalty to me, and the potential threat that she represents should she be allowed to survive me.

They wish to kill the rebellion once and for all ... by eliminating it's leadership. So Erin and I will be treated mercilessly ... humiliated, degraded, dishonored ... for all the populace to see and take heed. The message is simple. Rebellion, contrary opinion, championing of liberty and justice ... none of that ... will be tolerated from this day forward. See what happens to those that dare to defy ...

Last edited:
View attachment 805429 I am given temporary respite. The crowd has visibly thinned and the soldiers appear to be marking time, rather than proceeding with my nailing. I can only attribute this to some kind of distraction, presumably the punishing flogging of poor Erin back in the town below.

This is confirmed by a soldier who appears, quite out of breath, to order two of my executioners back to take part in Erin's ordeal.

I am in no way able to witness her suffering, but having been through it myself, I know first hand the depth of their cruelty and depravity. They will make her pay dearly for her unfailing loyalty to me, and the potential threat that she represents should she be allowed to survive me.

They wish to kill the rebellion once and for all ... by eliminating it's leadership. So Erin and I will be treated mercilessly ... humiliated, degraded, dishonored ... for all the populace to see and take heed. The message is simple. Rebellion, contrary opinion, championing of liberty and justice ... none of that ... will be tolerated from this day forward. See what happens to those that dare to defy ...
I am always loyal to you Barbaria...I would take a whipping for you.

View attachment 805429 I am given temporary respite. The crowd has visibly thinned and the soldiers appear to be marking time, rather than proceeding with my nailing. I can only attribute this to some kind of distraction, presumably the punishing flogging of poor Erin back in the town below.

This is confirmed by a soldier who appears, quite out of breath, to order to of my executioners back to take part in Erin's ordeal.

Poor, loyal Erin. Condemned to be tortured and executed alongside Barbaria the Rebel Queen, just for her courage and honour

The soldiers notice the unease that troubles the rebel leader, splayed lewdly on the ground. They would have wanted her to hear the screams of Erin as she is flayed. They wished she could see her loyal follower dance to the tune of the scourge. But perhaps not knowing is an even greater psychological torture. And these are the orders they have received. General Scorpianus knows best I suppose. He is currently in the barracks enjoying Erin’s groans but we are willing to bet he will be on the hill to witness the Queen’s ascent on her throne.

The blows keep on coming.
The sharp scorpion points tear mercilessly at @ERIN the Brave 's back.
An especially painful blow is one which wraps around her exposed right breast; the tearing away of delicate flesh as the flogger wrenches the scourge back is excruciating for her. Spurts of blood cascade along her sides and her back and her legs..

Between her gasps and cries of pain, the elf-girl manages to muster enough strength to appeal to her Queen.
"My Queen, give me strength!"
Upon hearing this, the soldiers watching the lurid spectacle laugh and exclaim,
"Yes, let the rebel Queen come rescue her! We hear she's presently occupied on the Hill of the Damned!"
"Dance, you elf bastard, dance!"

I can see that General Scorpianus is thoroughly enjoying this. Smiling, he sends one of his aides to tell the flogger to hit the girl even harder and concentrate on her more sensitive and delicate parts. These blows are so effective that they slam the poor wretch against the post. The force of the impact is such that splinters of wood embed themselves in her breasts and inner thighs.
"Hey, she forgot to shave today!", one soldier lewdly exclaims, after noticing the bits of wood sticking from Erin's naked flesh.

I wonder whether Queen @Barbaria1 , suffering on the Hill of the Damned, can hear her desperate plea. Would it really matter?

Attachments

• erin06_scorpio.jpg
    erin06_scorpio.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 500
The blows keep on coming.
The sharp scorpion points tear mercilessly at @ERIN the Brave 's back.
An especially painful blow is one which wraps around her exposed right breast; the tearing away of delicate flesh as the flogger wrenches the scourge back is excruciating for her. Spurts of blood cascade along her sides and her back and her legs..

Between her gasps and cries of pain, the elf-girl manages to muster enough strength to appeal to her Queen.
"My Queen, give me strength!"
Upon hearing this, the soldiers watching the lurid spectacle laugh and exclaim,
"Yes, let the rebel Queen come rescue her! We hear she's presently occupied on the Hill of the Damned!"
"Dance, you elf bastard, dance!"

I can see that General Scorpianus is thoroughly enjoying this. Smiling, he sends one of his aides to tell the flogger to hit the girl even harder and concentrate on her more sensitive and delicate parts. These blows are so effective that they slam the poor wretch against the post. The force of the impact is such that splinters of wood embed themselves in her breasts and inner thighs.
"Hey, she forgot to shave today!", one soldier lewdly exclaims, after noticing the bits of wood sticking from Erin's naked flesh.

I wonder whether Queen @Barbaria1 , suffering on the Hill of the Damned, can hear her desperate plea. Would it really matter?
Wow, that is one cruel beating!

732D2F97-B001-41EF-898C-1B24F069138E.jpeg The Hill of the Damned is suddenly nearly deserted. The crowd has melted away at the news of the flogging of Erin the Brave in the town below.

I lie, weak and bloody, on the hard stony ground ... wrists still bound to the beam to which they are to be brutally nailed ... with only a pair off soldiers to watch over me.

The flogging of poor loyal Erin must be exceptionally cruel. The distance is great, but I can hear the excitement of the crowd, especially the periodic episodes of loud cheering, which presumably indicate a fresh lashing of the elf girl’s defenseless body.

She is probably crying out. Who wouldn’t? I certainly did. But I cannot hear her ... the crowd is too loud ... the distance too great ... except for one brief cry, which ... however faint ... sounded like, “My Queen ... give me strength”.

Alas, there is nothing I can do for her at this moment, other than imagine her sufferings. Only when she joins me here on the Hill of the Damned, which most certainly is destined to happen, can I comfort her.

As we hang ... and writhe ... together ... side by side ... naked and bloody ... from our crosses, scorned and mocked mercilessly by the crowd, I will praise her for steadfast loyalty and all that she has suffered because of me.

After forty lashes, @ERIN the Brave hangs listlessly from the post. She is barely conscious and her head lolls on her shoulders. The officer in charge moves in close to her and yanks her head towards him by her mane of wild red hair. She looks at him with half-closed eyes - her breathing is shallow. He does not want the girl to succumb to the flogging and orders the torture to stop.
"That's enough! Cut her loose and put her rags back on her!"

The flogger admires his handiwork. The elfgirl warrior's back is a terrible sight, weals and gashes everywhere. Blood runs down her jutting shoulder blades, down her ass crack and between her thighs. Even her legs and her front have not been spared. Her left breast is wounded and bleeding from the hooks that pierced her after the scourge had wrapped around her body. A couple of blows also had wounded her most intimate parts, cutting into her labia and the soft delicate skin of her inner thighs. These blows, although few in number, hurt her the most. The throbbing pain is unbearable.

She was heard to whisper and plead " @Barbaria1 , oh my Queen, help me!", and this provoked even more laughter from the assembled throng.
"You'll be joining her soon enough, elf-slut!", they cry as they come forward to loosen her bonds.

Attachments

• erin07_scorpio.jpg
    erin07_scorpio.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 528
Back
Top Bottom