The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
@ERIN the Brave is unshackled from the post and promptly falls to the dusty ground, barely conscious. Her nude body lying in a pool of her own blood.
The soldiers roughly pull her up and support her until she can just stand on her own two feet.

Shivering. Bloodied. Naked. Helpless in front of her brutal torturers.

Although in pain, the elf-girl remains stoic. This irritates the soldiers to no end as they would have expected her to be broken and pleading for mercy after her painful ordeal. They did not get this satisfaction from @Barbaria1 the rebel queen earlier, even when they crowned her with thorns.

They find a piece of dirty tattered clothing and drape it around the bloodied figure of Erin.
"It's not decent for a warrior to stay naked like this!", they exclaim.
"She deserves to be clothed in suitable armor!", they continue.

Erin gasps as she feels the soldier's pincer-like hands grabbing her shoulders and manhandling her naked body as he clothes her with her "warrior's" garment... the red robe of shame....

Attachments

• erin08_scorpio.jpg
    erin08_scorpio.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 777
ADAF44BD-3FB3-452C-B376-85206F000F04.jpeg
I can only imagine, from where I am, the true extent of Erin’s suffering. The soldiers will be ruthlessly cruel. And they will stop at nothing to shame her, for their own entertainment as well as the crowd’s.

I know it won’t be long before I hear and then see her being driven up the hill to be crucified alongside me. They will come soon enough, followed by the crowd, bleating out abuse like the sheep they are. None of them could ever possibly measure up to Erin the Brave.

She will show them!

View attachment 809202
I can only imagine, from where I am, the true extent of Erin’s suffering. The soldiers will be ruthlessly cruel. And they will stop at nothing to shame her, for their own entertainment as well as the crowd’s.

I know it won’t be long before I hear and then see her being driven up the hill to be crucified alongside me. They will come soon enough, followed by the crowd, bleating out abuse like the sheep they are. None of them could ever possibly measure up to Erin the Brave.

She will show them!
In more ways than one.

Tied to the patibulum, Queen @Barbaria1 is unceremoniously pulled down to the ground. A cloud of dust hovers in the area for a moment. The titulus is placed at the foot of the stipes.
The soldiers make room in front of her so that the crowd can fully take in her humiliation and pain.
Her whipped chest heaves madly up and down; it seems that she is only partly conscious - her head has lolled to one side and she does not even attempt to cover her intimate parts.
"Look at the slut! She does not even try to cover her cunt!"
"What a beaver! If all the rebels are like this one, nail 'em all up!"
"Queen of Sluts!"
"Harlot!"

One soldier approaches with a couple of long sharp spikes. These will fix the naked body of Queen @Barbaria1 to her throne for an eternity of suffering...
Oh, I love this drawing!!

View attachment 809202

She will show them!

Love the words used to describe Erin the Brave's mind

View attachment 809202

She will show them!
Thank you Barbaria,you are so sweet to say that about me.

The soldiers encircle @ERIN the Brave like a pack of hungry wolves.
They spit at her and chastise her for daring to oppose the might of their army. They swirl her around and around.
"Look at her now! The great elf-warrior!"
"How would you like to taste some good dick now?!", one exclaims while grabbing his crotch.

They laugh at her helplessness, a once mighty warrior, made stooping and low by their torture. The cloak they have garbed her with does not cover her completely, and her womanly curves, laced with scourge marks are still visible to be ogled by the soldiers.

One of the men steps forward and grabs her left breast. He gropes the tender flesh and with a sharp move, pulls and twists her pink nipple. Erin gasps (but does not cry out) in reaction to this stabbing pain and almost vomits. His rough fingers feel like red hot pincers being thrust in her chest. Her breast, already bruised by the scourge, is on fire.

The men cry out "Look, the bitch is opening her mouth! She longs for your cock it seems!"

Attachments

• erin09_scorpio.jpg
    erin09_scorpio.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
erin09_scorpio.jpg
I lift my head every now and then, expecting to see Erin being driven up the hill bearing a beam on her shoulders.

But no, they must be taking their time with her, which worries me because Erin is so true and fearless, which only encourages them to torment her more. But I also know that she is vulnerable and alone.

Oh how I wish I could come to her rescue as she has so often come to mine. If only.

Sadly there is nothing I can do. Her undoing is my fault. The responsibility is mine alone. I should have warned her off when they captured me.

Now we must share the same fate.

OK Special two for one today to finish off this part of Erin's story...Enjoy!

The soldiers want to humiliate @ERIN the Brave a little further before her inevitable execution.
"Seeing as she is such a mighty warrior, she deserves to have a sword!", laughs one of the soldiers as he brings a foot long stick.
They force the elfgirl to hold the stick in her hand and then pause to admire their handiwork.

She stands before them, gasping for breath as she feels the pain from the multitude of weals and gashes that adorn her naked body. Her lustrous red hair is compacted and wet with sweat and sticks to her flesh. The cloak hardly covers her nakedness, and the girl does her best to cover her pubic region from the lewd stares of the gathered assembly.

"Hail to the Warrior!", they shout
"Hail to the fearsome elfgirl!"

More cries.

"Crucify the bitch next to the rebel queen!"
"Nail her up naked!"

Someone grabs the stick and hits her on the face. Others whack her ass with it.
The torment is nevereneding...

Attachments

• erin10_scorpio.jpg
    erin10_scorpio.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 518
  • erin11_scorpio.jpg
    erin11_scorpio.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 592
OK Special two for one today to finish off this part of Erin's story...Enjoy!

The soldiers want to humiliate @ERIN the Brave a little further before her inevitable execution.
"Seeing as she is such a mighty warrior, she deserves to have a sword!", laughs one of the soldiers as he brings a foot long stick.
They force the elfgirl to hold the stick in her hand and then pause to admire their handiwork.

She stands before them, gasping for breath as she feels the pain from the multitude of weals and gashes that adorn her naked body. Her lustrous red hair is compacted and wet with sweat and sticks to her flesh. The cloak hardly covers her nakedness, and the girl does her best to cover her pubic region from the lewd stares of the gathered assembly.

"Hail to the Warrior!", they shout
"Hail to the fearsome elfgirl!"

More cries.

"Crucify the bitch next to the rebel queen!"
"Nail her up naked!"

Someone grabs the stick and hits her on the face. Others whack her ass with it.
The torment is nevereneding...

Those raised hands in the foreground framing and hailing her are very effective ... a bit of artistic genius if I may so.

The long-awaited crucifixion of @Barbaria1 is about to begin....

The rebel queen has been lying prostrate on the ground for a while now. Tied to the patibulum she struggles to lift her head as she hears the crowd returning.
She shivers as she knows this means the start of more suffering.

General Scorpianus, resplendent in his golden armor faces her. He had stood in the background during her birching and flogging. He was in the shadows when the rebel was mocked and crowned with thorns. Having now also enjoyed the torments of @ERIN the Brave , he feels ready. The preliminaries are over and the foreplay is done.
He slowly undresses, removing his helmet, sword and armor. He only keeps a thin linen shirt and his boots on.
And falls on top of her, spreading her legs apart with his massive body.
He had insisted that while his men could torture and molest the rebel Barbaria to their hearts content, he would not allow them to rape her. That honor was reserved for his rank alone.
He ignores her struggles to avoid his incoming violation and, with a grunt, he suddenly thrusts his way through, enjoying the condemned's cries of pain.

<drawing inspired by a manipulation by @phlebas >

Attachments

• barbaria35_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria35_scorpio.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
The long-awaited crucifixion of @Barbaria1 is about to begin....

The rebel queen has been lying prostrate on the ground for a while now. Tied to the patibulum she struggles to lift her head as she hears the crowd returning.
She shivers as she knows this means the start of more suffering.

General Scorpianus, resplendent in his golden armor faces her. He had stood in the background during her birching and flogging. He was in the shadows when the rebel was mocked and crowned with thorns. Having now also enjoyed the torments of @ERIN the Brave , he feels ready. The preliminaries are over and the foreplay is done.
He slowly undresses, removing his helmet, sword and armor. He only keeps a thin linen shirt and his boots on.
And falls on top of her, spreading her legs apart with his massive body.
He had insisted that while his men could torture and molest the rebel Barbaria to their hearts content, he would not allow them to rape her. That honor was reserved for his rank alone.
He ignores her struggles to avoid his incoming violation and, with a grunt, he suddenly thrusts his way through, enjoying the condemned's cries of pain.

<drawing inspired by a manipulation by @phlebas >
Crucify her ! Nail her on the cross !

Back
Top Bottom