The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
D4C6978C-37C7-4965-995D-9C6BD1A82BCF.jpeg So, now it becomes clear. I must admit that it did seem strange that no attempts had yet been made to rape me. Naked and vulnerable as I was, and certain to please the crowd, one would have surely thought ...

The answer, as it turns out is simple and patently obvious. Everyone was under strict orders to leave that final humiliation and pleasure to General Scorpianus, the personification of evil in my mind and certainly the instigator behind my capture, public shame and execution.

Erin the Brave had warned me of his evil plotting. Oh how I wished I had heeded her wise council and had him killed while the rebellion was in full swing.

I missed my chance and now I must pay the price!

Ugh, the man smells and his member is so very large. This promises to be rather unpleasant, to say the least!

Owwww ... no foreplay! Impaled in one mighty thrust.

Cheers from the crowd. How utterly brutal and vile!

And now I must endure the rutting and grunting. Please let it be over quickly.

View attachment 813260 So, now it becomes clear. I must admit that it did seem strange that no attempts had yet been made to rape me. Naked and vulnerable as I was, and certain to please the crowd, one would have surely thought ...

The answer, as it turns out is simple and patently obvious. Everyone was under strict orders to leave that final humiliation and pleasure to General Scorpianus, the personification of evil in my mind and certainly the instigator behind my capture, public shame and execution.

Erin the Brave had warned me of his evil plotting. Oh how I wished I had heeded her wise council and had him killed while the rebellion was in full swing.

I missed my chance and now I must pay the price!

Ugh, the man smells and his member is so very large. This promises to be rather unpleasant, to say the least!

Owwww ... no foreplay! Impaled in one mighty thrust.

Cheers from the crowd. How utterly brutal and vile!

And now I must endure the rutting and grunting. Please let it be over quickly.
The General’s penetration reaches a crescendo. With a savage yell he shoots his load into the rebel’s body, crying out, “For the Empire!”.
As if to declare to the crowd in front of him-I rape this woman not for my pleasure, but rather for her defiance. Beware of our wrath!

He stares at her naked struggling bruised and bloodied body for a moment. His penis still embedded in her.
Then spits in her face.
He slowly gets up and puts his armor back on and turns to his men.
“Crucify her!”, he orders.

Queen @Barbaria1 sees them coming.
Two men with a hammer and nails. Two more approach. They surround her for the nailing.

She starts to struggle as they pin her down and her flailing legs hit a soldier in the crotch.
Cursing, the soldier sits on her pelvis, pinning her down tightly. She cries out as his hands grabs her scourged ribs. They burn her.
Beneath his cloak, she can feels his hard member brushing against her stomach. Laughing, he takes the opportunity to squeeze her left breast.

They momentarily untie her left hand so that they can work on nailing down her right. The wrist has to be placed above the pre-drilled hole for the nail to go through quickly and firmly. She feels her arms stretched - they laugh as she gasps from the pain of the racking.

With both hands, one soldier grabs her right arm firmly, keeping it tightly pressed against the cross. The other holds her palm open and places a wicked looking spike on her wrist, slightly boring his way into the soft flesh, and sending a small stream of blood down her wrist. @Barbaria1 gasps and shivers and instinctively turns her head to view what is happening.

The soldier raises the hammer and looks behind him, at the General, who nods in approval...

(Keeping up the momentum. This image is also inspired by a drawing done quite a while ago - not sure who the artist was though)

Attachments

• barbaria36_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria36_scorpio.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 698
(Keeping up the momentum. This image is also inspired by a drawing done quite a while ago - not sure who the artist was though)

This one?
surprise32.jpg

Think your version is an nice variation and indeed an improvement on the original,

825E3229-C403-44DF-9B66-F545D62F2B94.jpeg My eyes are glued to the raised hammer. At this particular moment, absolutely nothing else matters.

Not the struggle that resulted in my capture ... not my humiliations before the hateful, frenzied, blood-thirsty crowd ... not my terrible scourging ... nor the agony and humiliations of the staggering, stumbling march carrying the beam of my crucifixion to the summit of this hill ... nor the capture and scourging of Erin the Brave ... nor the long brutal rape by General Scorpianus.

All that matters now is my dread anticipation of that hammer’s imminent downward swing and the incredible lightening bolt of pain that is sure to accompany the driving of that wicked nail straight through the flesh of my slender wrist and into the beam to which it is so tightly tied and held.

Yes, I am glad for having kicked one of those four bastards where it hurts. I hope it cramps his style for days to come. Yes, I am proud that it takes not one, not two, but four of them to pin me down and nail me, and I suspect it will take as many to subdue dear Erin as well

But for this very moment, none of that matters.

All that matters is my dread anticipation of that raised hammer’s downward fall ... a blow that will mark the beginning of my final ordeal, the onset of my untold sufferings to come, the final humiliation of me, the Rebel Queen ... the beginning of my crucifixion ... raised on high ... struggling, squirming, dancing and writhing, naked and utterly helpless, sweat-sheened and begging for mercy ... under a relentlessly scorching midday sun ... watched by all, with untold glee, lust and satisfaction.

View attachment 814674 My eyes are glued to the raised hammer. At this particular moment, absolutely nothing else matters.

Not the struggle that resulted in my capture ... not my humiliations before the hateful, frenzied, blood-thirsty crowd ... not my terrible scourging ... nor the agony and humiliations of the staggering, stumbling march carrying the beam of my crucifixion to the summit of this hill ... nor the capture and scourging of Erin the Brave ... nor the long brutal rape by General Scorpianus.

All that matters now is my dread anticipation of that hammer’s imminent downward swing and the incredible lightening bolt of pain that is sure to accompany the driving of that wicked nail straight through the flesh of my slender wrist and into the beam to which it is so tightly tied and held.

Yes, I am glad for having kicked one of those four bastards where it hurts. I hope it cramps his style for days to come. Yes, I am proud that it takes not one, not two, but four of them to pin me down and nail me, and I suspect it will take as many to subdue dear Erin as well

All that matters is my dread anticipation of that raised hammer’s downward fall ... a blow that will mark the beginning of my final ordeal, the onset of my untold sufferings to come, the final humiliation of me, the Rebel Queen ... the beginning of my crucifixion ... raised on high ... struggling, squirming, dancing and writhing, naked and utterly helpless, sweat-sheened and begging for mercy ... under a relentlessly scorching midday sun ... watched by all, with untold glee, lust and satisfaction.
God! So painful for you and yet so erotic for the crowd. The Queen of the rebels is about to get her due. Methinks I will wander closer to her heaving body and enjoy her pain as the nail is driven home....

Good old Strix! Wasn’t he the one who specialized in drawing crucified women with agonizing expressions and wild, sexy hair?

Yep

strix10.jpg

:)

View attachment 814674 My eyes are glued to the raised hammer. At this particular moment, absolutely nothing else matters.

I don't know how you do it Barb.

I'm just glad you do do it! :bdsm-heart:

The General’s penetration reaches a crescendo. With a savage yell he shoots his load into the rebel’s body, crying out, “For the Empire!”.
As if to declare to the crowd in front of him-I rape this woman not for my pleasure, but rather for her defiance. Beware of our wrath!

He stares at her naked struggling bruised and bloodied body for a moment. His penis still embedded in her.
Then spits in her face.
He slowly gets up and puts his armor back on and turns to his men.
“Crucify her!”, he orders.
Wait, Erin has not arrived yet

Yep

View attachment 814755

:)

I don't know how you do it Barb.

I'm just glad you do do it! :bdsm-heart:

Yes, someone said that Strix's series of crucified lovelies looked like a whole college track and field team had been put to the cross :)

And that's it, Barb. Each step of the way seems too much to endure, until the next step. Each step, worse than the last. Wait until you are suspended by the iron in your wrists, in your feet. Until you are forced to piss in front of a heartless crowd of strangers. Until you are gasping for breath, squirming in a futile effort to relieve the agony in your body and limbs. Until you will suck on any filthy rag to quench your unbearable thirst.

(Phlebas pushes to the front to get a better view.)

Back
Top Bottom