The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 814674 My eyes are glued to the raised hammer. At this particular moment, absolutely nothing else matters.

Not the struggle that resulted in my capture ... not my humiliations before the hateful, frenzied, blood-thirsty crowd ... not my terrible scourging ... nor the agony and humiliations of the staggering, stumbling march carrying the beam of my crucifixion to the summit of this hill ... nor the capture and scourging of Erin the Brave ... nor the long brutal rape by General Scorpianus.

All that matters now is my dread anticipation of that hammer’s imminent downward swing and the incredible lightening bolt of pain that is sure to accompany the driving of that wicked nail straight through the flesh of my slender wrist and into the beam to which it is so tightly tied and held.

Yes, I am glad for having kicked one of those four bastards where it hurts. I hope it cramps his style for days to come. Yes, I am proud that it takes not one, not two, but four of them to pin me down and nail me, and I suspect it will take as many to subdue dear Erin as well

But for this very moment, none of that matters.

All that matters is my dread anticipation of that raised hammer’s downward fall ... a blow that will mark the beginning of my final ordeal, the onset of my untold sufferings to come, the final humiliation of me, the Rebel Queen ... the beginning of my crucifixion ... raised on high ... struggling, squirming, dancing and writhing, naked and utterly helpless, sweat-sheened and begging for mercy ... under a relentlessly scorching midday sun ... watched by all, with untold glee, lust and satisfaction.
Superbly done, Barb! Taking that one moment before the hammer falls is a wonderfully powerful fulcrum on which to pivot your description of the desperation you are feeling.

The hammer falls.
The pain is excruciating. Queen @Barbaria1 's face contorts with pain and her naked body stiffens as the shock travels down her arm and explodes in her brain.
Three more blows, and the nail is firmly ensconced in her wrist. Blood flows freely down her arm on the wood and soaks the parched ground underneath.

Three of the soldiers let go of her, except for the one holding her left as yet unnailed hand. They are aroused by her squirming - the arching of her scourged back and the exposition of her bruised pudenda to the crowd. Her breasts wiggle provocatively atop her heaving chest - the nipples are hard with the shock of the nailing. She bangs her crowned head repeatedly on the wood, further embedding the thorns in her scalp.

The gathered throngs yell
"That's it! Nail the bitch nice and tight!"
"Look at the size of that royal cunt!"
"I want to ride that wild horse here right now!"

And she screams and screams and screams...

Attachments

• barbaria37_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria37_scorpio.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 627

3214291C-2426-4F2D-9B0E-2334FE2A46DB.jpeg

In my moment of most intense agony so far, the crowd chooses to loudly add insult to injury. And so my shrieks and screams serve the dual purpose of expressing my pain and drowning out the obscene taunts.

I swear to the gods, if the pain of having an iron nail driven through my wrist is any indication of what I have yet to endure, I do not know how I will be able to bear it! Never before have I felt anything like it. It’s simply indescribable.

And see how quickly now they scramble to secure my left wrist? They’ll not even wait for me to stop convulsing and bucking from the shock of the first!

I swear that no one ... not even the most devilish gods ... could have devised a more painful and degrading form of execution.

To be crucified is to be put slowly to death in the most torturous and erotic fashion imaginable ... meant to be public ... designed to delight and titillate the most base imaginations of the masses.

Step by step, slowly ... meticulously ... they’ll complete the process of nailing and raising me ... and then they’ll do the same to poor Erin ... Erin the Brave.

And then together, side by side, she and I will dance the dance of the crucified ... shamelessly displaying all that is private ... fouling ourselves against our wills ... crying out ... alternating between pitifully begging for mercy and roundly cursing our tormentors.

For how long? No one knows. But rest assured they will keep us alive and suffering for far longer than we might wish. It will be a show they won’t want anyone to forget!

The hammer falls.
The pain is excruciating. Queen @Barbaria1 's face contorts with pain and her naked body stiffens as the shock travels down her arm and explodes in her brain.
Three more blows, and the nail is firmly ensconced in her wrist. Blood flows freely down her arm on the wood and soaks the parched ground underneath.

Three of the soldiers let go of her, except for the one holding her left as yet unnailed hand. They are aroused by her squirming - the arching of her scourged back and the exposition of her bruised pudenda to the crowd. Her breasts wiggle provocatively atop her heaving chest - the nipples are hard with the shock of the nailing. She bangs her crowned head repeatedly on the wood, further embedding the thorns in her scalp.

That's a stunning picture! One of your best!

View attachment 815729

In my moment of most intense agony so far, the crowd chooses to loudly add insult to injury. And so my shrieks and screams serve the dual purpose of expressing my pain and drowning out the obscene taunts.

I swear to the gods, if the pain of having an iron nail driven through my wrist is any indication of what I have yet to endure, I do not know how I will be able to bear it! Never before have I felt anything like it. It’s simply indescribable.

And see how quickly now they scramble to secure my left wrist? They’ll not even wait for me to stop convulsing and bucking from the shock of the first!

I swear that no one ... not even the most devilish gods ... could have devised a more painful and degrading form of execution.

To be crucified is to be put slowly to death in the most torturous and erotic fashion imaginable ... meant to be public ... designed to delight and titillate the most base imaginations of the masses.

Step by step, slowly ... meticulously ... they’ll complete the process of nailing and raising me ... and then they’ll do the same to poor Erin ... Erin the Brave.

And then together, side by side, she and I will dance the dance of the crucified ... shamelessly displaying all that is private ... fouling ourselves against our wills ... crying out ... alternating between pitifully begging for mercy and roundly cursing our tormentors.

For how long? No one knows. But rest assured they will keep us alive and suffering for far longer than we might wish. It will be a show they won’t want anyone to forget!
And that's a wonderful narrative to go with it!

The hammer falls.

Jimsac.

What can I say?

Abso-bloody-lutely fantastic image. Incredible. I'm blown away by that picture! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Through the painful haze of the agonizing nailing, Queen @Barbaria1 is aware of a presence beside her as she squirms in pain.
Her cries are neverending and her body undulates like that of a rabid snake. She gulps lungfuls of air in shock.

And yet, somewhere in the maze of pain, she can feels a soothing sensation. She smells a familiar perfume. A friend, or perhaps more.
It is Erin! @ERIN the Brave , her most loyal warrior has come to save her!

Attachments

• barbaria38_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria38_scorpio.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 699
Through the painful haze of the agonizing nailing, Queen @Barbaria1 is aware of a presence beside her as she squirms in pain.
Her cries are neverending and her body undulates like that of a rabid snake. She gulps lungfuls of air in shock.

And yet, somewhere in the maze of pain, she can feels a soothing sensation. She smells a familiar perfume. A friend, or perhaps more.
I love it! Beautifully done!

barbaria38_scorpio.jpg
The horror of my crucifixion continues as a second nail is brutally driven through my other wrist. The pain is as bad, if not worse, than when the first nail was driven. Apparently one does not become accustomed to it. In fact, it's so bad it drives one out of one's mind.

And sure enough, lost in my delirium I sense a presence. What is it? ... it's something. Yes, it's a scent ... a familiar scent. Of course! I know it! I know what it is! It's the unmistakenly distinct fairy scent of an elf girl!

Then I feel her touch ... at my shoulder ... a soft touch ... almost a caress.

I open a teary eye, pain still convulsing me ... racking my body.

Between shudders, I see her.

It's Erin the Brave, come to my in my worst moment.

I rejoice! She is here! Come to me! A gentle, loyal presence ... a godsend to me in my time of need.

But wait, that's not true at all. I mean, yes, it is Erin. I recognize her sweat streaked face, elfin ears, fiery red hair. But she has come not to save me. For she lies face down on the ground beside me ... beaten and bloody ... and that is because it's where they have thrown her down.

And it all comes back to me in a flash ... I remember now ... they had captured her, and scourged her in the town below as they did to me, and marched her to this hill of death. And now ... they intend to crucify her naked alongside me!

How awful! The bastards!

Yet, Erin may still bring me the solace I now crave ... but not as a lover, as a savior, as a shining light. For the only solace she can offer me now is to suffer and die alongside me.

Last edited:

Very impressive - these drawings are raw and capture the agony/ecstasy so well. :clapping:

17A8087B-F8F7-4BF0-B8C9-22FBF062A2EB.jpeg Two sensations ... two radically different sensations ... register simultaneously in my pain-clouded consciousness.

One is a sharp prick as the point of an iron nail is jabbed into the wrist of my left hand, a harbinger of the lightning bolt of pain to follow when the hammer strikes.

The other is the warmth of an elfin hand brushing across my breast and nipple and coming gently to rest at the side of my face.

It’s Erin, of course ... Erin attempting faithfully ... despite the terrible wounds of her scourging and the exhaustion of her forced march up the steep slope to the crest of the hill on which she and I are to be crucified ... to comfort me ... to calm my terror ... to give me the strength I need to face the coming ordeal.

Her other hand slides behind my head, lifting it slightly, cradling it. Our eyes meet and lock ... in a brief moment of peace and reassurance.

And then the hammer crashes down, filling the air with the dull ring of metal on metal along with my shriek of pain.

My head jerks from Erin’s loyal grasp, my eyes search, through a haze of spurting blood, to the heavens. My consciousness feels only the intensity of pain derived from a shaft of cold iron bludgeoned through the flesh, nerves and sinews of my slim delicate wrist.

That quieting moment of peace and reassurance ... so generously and loyally offered ... is forever shattered.

Last edited:
View attachment 818570 Two sensations ... two radically different sensations ... register simultaneously in my pain-clouded consciousness.

One is a sharp prick as the point of an iron nail is jabbed into the wrist of my left hand, a harbinger of the lightning bolt of pain to follow when the hammer strikes.

The other is the warmth of an elfin hand brushing across my breast and nipple and coming gently to rest at the side of my face.

It’s Erin, of course ... Erin attempting faithfully ... despite the terrible wounds of her scourging and the exhaustion of her forced march up the steep slope to the crest of the hill on which she and I are to be crucified ... to comfort me ... to calm my terror ... to give me the strength I need to face the coming ordeal.

Her other hand slides behind my head, lifting it slightly, cradling it. Our eyes meet and lock ... in a brief moment of peace and reassurance.

And then the hammer crashes down, filling the air with the dull ring of metal on metal along with my shriek of pain.

My head jerks from Erin’s loyal grasp, my eyes search through a haze of spurting blood, to the heavens. My consciousness feels only the intensity of pain derived from a shaft of cold iron bludgeoned through the flesh, nerves and sinews of my wrist.

That quieting moment of peace and reassurance ... so generously and loyally offered ... is forever shattered.
Stunning.

View attachment 818570 Two sensations ... two radically different sensations ... register simultaneously in my pain-clouded consciousness.

My head jerks from Erin’s loyal grasp, my eyes search, through a haze of spurting blood, to the heavens. My consciousness feels only the intensity of pain derived from a shaft of cold iron bludgeoned through the flesh, nerves and sinews of my slim delicate wrist.

Barb, you’ve set it up perfectly for the next pic...

Back
Top Bottom