The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eventually, the rebel is hoisted up and the patibulum affixed to the upright, to which her titulus has already been attached.

@Barbaria1 's feet dangle helplessly in space for a brief moment. She howls as she feels the weight of her body pull on her nailed wrists.
She hangs for a moment, gasping for breath.
Then, somehow her flailing feet find the jutting foot-rest, and her body is supported. The rebel queen finds that the pain, although still excruciating, has lessened.
But the agony is still a living hell - besides the nailed wrists, there is the sharp pain of the crown of thorns and the fire in her scourged back as it slides along the splinter-laden upright.

And of course the utter humiliation of being displayed naked, high up for all to see, in front of her enemies.

She wails in exasperation on her throne.

Attachments

• barbaria45_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria45_scorpio.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 817
Queen @Barbaria1 dangles naked from the cross.

For a brief moment she had managed to grip the upright with her feet and relieve the dreadful pain emanating from her nailed wrists.
However, sweat and blood trickling along her legs, combined with her general weakness, have made this a slippery endeavor and she soon loses her grip, again hanging from the cross. She howls in pain.

Besides the atrocious suffering, she finds it harder and harder to breathe.

Abruptly, the pain eases somewhat - someone has grabbed her flailing feet and is supporting her.
As she gulps in air, she hears her executioners arguing.

"Hold her steady you arsehole, I need to nail her feet!", one soldier yells as he approaches with two rusty nails and a mallet
"Did you bring the rope? Where is it? We need it to tie the bitch's feet to the cross!", the other exclaims as the rebel queen struggles in his grip

"Here is a piece of hemp. Now get on with it, you arseheads!", says another

And the crowd jeers and mocks their half-crucified queen...

Attachments

• barbaria46_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria46_scorpio.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 830
56579C5C-6B2C-43D9-A484-F3BF4E8D5A9B.jpeg

“General Scorpianus! Your men are such incompetents!” I scream at him between desperate gulps for air, feet flailing for any kind of grip on the slippery stipe.

“Fools, idiots!” I shout as they grasp my ankles and an impatient crowd jeers and mocks me ... or is it them the crowd has gotten impatient with?

Could well be, I tell myself ... as they fumble for rusty nails and mallet, and point accusing fingers at one another over the failure to bring a length of rope to bind my wildly kicking feet ... they do indeed look like fools! Perhaps it’s time to make an impassioned plea.

“This, General Scorpianus, is why you shall never succeed!” I continue on, my voice rising in Indignation. “It’s why I rose against you ... why I led a rebellion ... it’s because you are too fucking dumb and self aggrandizing to ever truly lead our people. Crucifying me may entertain them ... buy some time ... assuming your minions don’t make a complete shambles of it ... but then what, I ask you? Then what?”

Last edited:
General Scorpianus is mightily pissed off.
He goes into a tantrum, beating his soldiers with the flat of his sword.
"Fools! Crucify the bitch!", he shouts, waving his fists in the air!
"I want to see her dance on the wood!" he continues
He looks up at the gasping rebel.
"Wait till you see what we have in store for you. I hope every one of your rebel friends will be watching", he shouts at @Barbaria1 with an evil smirk on his face...

"Come on!", shouts the man holding the rebel @Barbaria1 's feet, "I can't hold on for much longer !" he continues
The rebel queen's feet are drenched with sweat and blood and this slippery mess is making it exceeding difficult for the inexperienced soldier to hold her shivering feet steady.

The other soldier proceeds to tie her once magnificent feet to the upright. He decides to be inventive. Instead of tying her feet flat onto the footrest, he decides to immobilize them as if she was standing almost on tiptoe. He wonders whether that position will cause extra pain to the rebel, even without the nails hammered in. For a moment he pauses to admire the well manicured nails and toes who although now dirty with dust and bloodied with scratches and cuts, still evidence the woman's privileged lifestyle.

As he finishes tying the woman's legs, he orders the other to go and get the nails.
"Let's get this whore fixed to the cross and be done with it!", he exclaims.

The crowd watches. Some in horror and others in abject fascination.

Attachments

• barbaria47_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria47_scorpio.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 715
As he finishes tying the woman's legs, he orders the other to go and get the nails.
"Let's get this whore fixed to the cross and be done with it!", he exclaims.

The crowd watches. Some in horror and others in abject fascination.

A2FBF4E1-4E7E-447A-89CA-F12D96E596A2.jpeg I can’t help but be mystified by the crowd’s fascination with the nailing of my feet. What is it about that which so captures their attention?

Here I am floundering about on my cross, naked, bloody and filthy, and they’re fixated on my feet? Why is that? Is it something ancient, mystical, religious ... something about the reverential washing and kissing of feet? Or is it simply about the high sensitivity of that part of the body to sudden pain? Or is it that, in the act of crucifying a victim, the nailing of the feet is the final step in the process and therefore has powerful climactic properties?

Most astonishing to me is the question of why I even care? Here I am enduring the absolute worst that can happen to me ... the humiliation and suffering of being publicly crucified. It goes against all reason that my mind should, at this point in time, wish to wax philosophical about the why’s and wherefore’s of nailing feet!

Oh, how low I have sunk!

Once @Barbaria1 's feet have been securely fastened to the upright, a burly soldier comes by, bearing mallet and two long, sharp nails.
Grasping one of the nails in his right hand, he proceeds to prick and then make a small tear on the rebel's foot. While his intention is to mark where the nail should go through, he does this with sadistic glee. He smiles at the other soldier, who's holding her feet fast, and says to him, chuckling, "Guess we need to make sure the Queen is comfortable seated on her throne, right?"

Despite her pain, the woman is aware of this new violation. She gasps and struggles as she feels his slow, tortuous probing of her left foot with the sharp nail.

<Whew! Needed to finish this one off for Easter weekend> :)

Attachments

• barbaria48_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria48_scorpio.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 582
"Guess we need to make sure the Queen is comfortable seated on her throne, right?"

02503D3E-1D33-48F3-ABAC-49D949A1C4A9.jpeg The agonies of these proceedings are only made worse by the fumbling uncertainties of General Scorpianus‘ men. One would think this would be evidence enough to the gathered masses that the man is unfit to rule ... unfit to take the place of their Rebel Queen!

The crowd is huge. Through my tears I find it impossible to fathom the enormity of the crowd that has gathered to watch me suffer and die on this cross. So many bobbing heads, so many pointing fingers, so many vile insults and taunts coming from open mouths, so many facial expressions, some of hate, some of erotic pleasure, some of confusion, others of sorrow.

If only I could somehow mobilize this crowd to come to my rescue! To see tyranny for what it is ... so visible to them now in my pain, humiliation, and exhaustion. I gather my strength and croak feebly through parched lips, “Rise up people! Rise up against this awful man, Scorpianus! Let freedom ring!

Back
Top Bottom