The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Barbaria1 screams in pain, as one nail, then another is hammered in her feet.
Her naked body shudders and pulls at her nailed wrists, sending fresh rivulets of dark blood slithering down her arms.
General Scorpianus looks up at the crucified rebel and shouts
"Behold your Queen! Where are your much vaunted followers now, bitch?"
His soldiers erupt in laughter, and they too heap insults upon the helpless woman.
"Queen of shit - that's what she is!"
"Can't wait for the real torture to begin!"

Attachments

• barbaria49_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria49_scorpio.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 616
His soldiers erupt in laughter, and they too heap insults upon the helpless woman.

C145D330-A1CC-4C61-A83F-0725CDB7036C.jpeg Look Scorpianus, this is no laughing matter! You ask about my followers? Look around you! Every person in this crowd, who mocks me as I writhe about on this cross, will someday mock your demise as well. They are insatiable. They love to see the powerful taken down, and your turn will come!

So, go ahead. Have them call me names! Now that you have me nailed and raised, naked and helpless, do your worst. Torture me! Hear them! Heed them! They are demanding a show! Give them what they ask!

But know that I shall not shrink, I will endure! And they will see that your power is limited. They will begin to doubt! They will cease to fear you. They will plot! And they will eventually take you down, as you did me!

The rebel queen, nailed by her wrists to the wood, is lifted higher and higher.
Barely conscious, her feet drag lifelessly along the dusty ground.
No attempt is made to support her, so she howls in agony as the weight of her martyred body starts to pull at her nailed wrists. She is not being smoothly hoisted, but violently jerked to and fro as the men pull the ropes with no coordination whatsoever.

And yet, through all the pain and suffering, @Barbaria1 is dimly aware of the presence of someone gently supporting her.
Fresh rivulets of blood flowing from the crown of thorns have blinded her, but she can smell the scent, that lovely perfume of @ERIN the Brave , her most faithful follower. She can feel Erin's rock-hard nipples brushing against her back; her soft hands gliding along her taut, naked body.

Somehow, amongst all the torment, she feels THAT.
Unfortunately I am nt following this marvellous thread very closely, but I find this moment, and the image, deeply moving.
Erin is already naked and waiting her own crucifixion, I presume, and she is helping her friend. Trying to lessen her torture!
Beutiful!

View attachment 852439 Look Scorpianus, this is no laughing matter! You ask about my followers? Look around you! Every person in this crowd, who mocks me as I writhe about on this cross, will someday mock your demise as well. They are insatiable. They love to see the powerful taken down, and your turn will come!

So, go ahead. Have them call me names! Now that you have me nailed and raised, naked and helpless, do your worst. Torture me! Hear them! Heed them! They are demanding a show! Give them what they ask!

But know that I shall not shrink, I will endure! And they will see that your power is limited. They will begin to doubt! They will cease to fear you. They will plot! And they will eventually take you down, as you did me!
“This rebel bastard is as defiant as ever”, the General mutters to himself as he listens to @Barbaria1 ’s outburst.
“Even now, nailed to the cross, naked and debased. She still plays the part of the rebel queen. Even now.”

Time to up the ante. Scorpianus motions to one of the torturers.
“Bring the whip. The one with the long leather straps. Make sure to soak it well in brine!”, he orders.

He looks up at the suffering woman above and grins at her.

Thank you for expressing your thoughts about this thread. Keeps us going!
My pleasure!
And of course @ERIN the Brave support to her queen @Barbaria1 during her nailing, it’s equally touching.
As she howls in agony, Queen @Barbaria1 feels someone cradling her head. Supporting her crowned, crimson streaked head.
Even as they prepare to hammer the nail in her left wrist, in the haze of blood and pain, she is somehow comforted by the soothing presence of @ERIN the Brave , her most loyal follower...
Specially since she knows that during her own nailing and rising, Barb will be up in her cross and nobody will comfort her!

Attachments

• 9CBB0F47-19E0-4973-BA44-631E7B8E78DB.jpeg
    9CBB0F47-19E0-4973-BA44-631E7B8E78DB.jpeg
    408 KB · Views: 510
  • BEED503F-3EAD-4DFD-A18D-CC99FCB5AE73.jpeg
    BEED503F-3EAD-4DFD-A18D-CC99FCB5AE73.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 555
Time to up the ante. Scorpianus motions to one of the torturers.
“Bring the whip. The one with the long leather straps. Make sure to soak it well in brine!”, he orders.

He looks up at the suffering woman above and grins at her.

Oh Shit! :confused::eek::facepalm:

Let us relate the sad and tragic story of the rebel Queen, Barbaria. Her pain and pleasure is illustrated by the following pics. Fellow cruxers, feel free to comment and torment our hapless Barbaria….
The story starts with Queen Barbaria captured, stripped naked, tied up securely and thrown in a dungeon, where she can only guess at what horrors await her... @Barbaria1
I will never let anyone hurt Barbaria...I have her back!!

Scorpianus now turns to the soldier grasping the dripping whip. For a moment he looks at the still enticing curves of the woman, especially those fine rounded breasts with their dark erect nipples, and feels his cock stirring in his loins.

"Flay her! Pay close attention to her tits!", he barks

The soldier takes a deep breath and brings the leather straps crashing down on @Barbaria1 's bare breasts with all his might. Her left breast bounces with the impact, and blood spurts outwards.

The naked woman, helpless to avoid blows to her sensitive parts, yells out in pain as the leather straps burn her skin. Focusing on reducing the pain from the nails she was not paying attention to preparation for this new torture.

The shock of the whip is such that the rebel empties her bowels, and a small stream of urine emanates from her dark tuft, almost drenching the flogger.

His companions laugh,

"Hey, Tito, our queen wanted to anoint you with her royal piss!"

More shouts from the crowd

"Scourge her pussy!"

"Whip the Queen of Piss!"

Attachments

• barbaria50_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria50_scorpio.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 559
Scorpianus now turns to the soldier grasping the dripping whip. For a moment he looks at the still enticing curves of the woman, especially those fine rounded breasts with their dark erect nipples, and feels his cock stirring in his loins.

"Flay her! Pay close attention to her tits!", he barks

The soldier takes a deep breath and brings the leather straps crashing down on @Barbaria1 's bare breasts with all his might. Her left breast bounces with the impact, and blood spurts outwards.

The naked woman, helpless to avoid blows to her sensitive parts, yells out in pain as the leather straps burn her skin. Focusing on reducing the pain from the nails she was not paying attention to preparation for this new torture.

The shock of the whip is such that the rebel empties her bowels, and a small stream of urine emanates from her dark tuft, almost drenching the flogger.

His companions laugh,

"Hey, Tito, our queen wanted to anoint you with her royal piss!"

More shouts from the crowd

"Scourge her pussy!"

"Whip the Queen of Piss!"
The artwork is great!

barbaria50_scorpio.jpg "Whip the Queen of Piss!"

"Whip the Queen of Piss"?

Pain and humiliation are the tools of General Scorpianus' trade! I should have known he wouldn't let this go with a mere crucifixion ... be satisfied with simply letting me hang naked on this cross until I lose consciousness and die.

No, he is determined that the show go on ... that I suffer and suffer endlessly. That the crowd be stimulated with leather lashings caressing and bouncing my bare breasts, that I piss myself, that I writhe and squirm endlessly under new and ever more awful tortures, yet to come.

And that, ultimately, to add to the crowd's pleasure, that my loyal Erin be raised naked on a cross of her own next to mine, to share my discomfort and shame.

Damn you, Scorpianus! Damn you!

View attachment 853671 "Whip the Queen of Piss!"

"Whip the Queen of Piss"?

Pain and humiliation are the tools of General Scorpianus' trade! I should have known he wouldn't let this go with a mere crucifixion ... be satisfied with simply letting me hang naked on this cross until I lose consciousness and die.

No, he is determined that the show go on ... that I suffer and suffer endlessly. That the crowd be stimulated with leather lashings caressing and bouncing my bare breasts, that I piss myself, that I writhe and squirm endlessly under new and ever more awful tortures, yet to come.

And that, ultimately, to add to the crowd's pleasure, that my loyal Erin be raised naked on a cross of her own next to mine, to share my discomfort and shame.

Damn you, Scorpianus! Damn you!
If we must die, then I will die cursing them and loving you, my Queen.

The soldier whips @Barbaria1 's breasts with increasing ferocity.
He is obsessed with butchering her left breast.
The tender flesh breaks apart as the leather straps hit it again and again. Red stripes everywhere.
From time to time, Tito pauses to wet the leather in a bucket of brine.
Scorpianus laughs sadistically as he sees the naked woman convulse and writhe on the throne, the pain of the whipping magnified by the burning salty concoction!
"Are you comfortable now, you damn rebel?" he calls out to her, as she gasps in pain on the cross.
"Come on, Tito! Hit her harder! Let us see her dance!" shout the other soldiers.
And the clamor of the crowd gets louder and louder.

Attachments

• barbaria51.jpg
    barbaria51.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 424
The soldier whips @Barbaria1 's breasts with increasing ferocity.
He is obsessed with butchering her left breast.
The tender flesh breaks apart as the leather straps hit it again and again. Red stripes everywhere.
From time to time, Tito pauses to wet the leather in a bucket of brine.
Scorpianus laughs sadistically as he sees the naked woman convulse and writhe on the throne, the pain of the whipping magnified by the burning salty concoction!
"Are you comfortable now, you damn rebel?" he calls out to her, as she gasps in pain on the cross.
"Come on, Tito! Hit her harder! Let us see her dance!" shout the other soldiers.
And the clamor of the crowd gets louder and louder.
My heart breaks as Babaria's ordeal continues, as I curse her tormenters!

Back
Top Bottom