The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I am about to faint. I can’t stop shaking. My world seems to be spinning out of control. I’m thankful that he has stopped, even if it is just a pause, but the crowd clamors for more. They’d be happy to see me beaten to death, but somehow I sense it won’t come to that. That would be too simple. Yes, I’ll be allowed to live to see another day, but what kind of day? I am almost certain that far worse is yet to come, and equally certain that phlebas has a few more strokes left in his arm before this day is done.

I think I am about to faint. I can’t stop shaking. My world seems to be spinning out of control. I’m thankful that he has stopped, even if it is just a pause, but the crowd clamors for more. They’d be happy to see me beaten to death, but somehow I sense it won’t come to that. That would be too simple. Yes, I’ll be allowed to live to see another day, but what kind of day? I am almost certain that far worse is yet to come, and equally certain that phlebas has a few more strokes left in his arm before this day is done.

There she slumps, struggling for breath, shaking with shock. The crowd howl for more, but it is time to give this woman a rest. I will tickle her some more before long, but I don't want to weaken her too much. Bloody, yes, broken, certainly, but she must be strong enough to face the main punishment. She must be strong enough to give a good show when she mounts her cross. Then the ordeal will truly begin, and I will be there with the rest, with a ring side seat :)
Hmm, missed a bit there, under her right shoulder. Better fix that up, don't want to do a sloppy job!

The day is still young, Barbaria. Perhaps some verbal humiliation would top the icing on this torture....

There she slumps, struggling for breath, shaking with shock. The crowd howl for more, but it is time to give this woman a rest. I will tickle her some more before long, but I don't want to weaken her too much. Bloody, yes, broken, certainly, but she must be strong enough to face the main punishment. She must be strong enough to give a good show when she mounts her cross. Then the ordeal will truly begin, and I will be there with the rest, with a ring side seat :)
Hmm, missed a bit there, under her right shoulder. Better fix that up, don't want to do a sloppy job!
By all means, tickle her, but keep her conscious. We in the crowd do not want her to miss the trials and tribulations that will follow,...

Ohhhhhhhh .... Ahhhhhhhhhh .... gasp ... this just gets worse and worse! Stop! Owwwww!!! Please! Please, stop! Nooooooooo! Uhhhhhhhhhh ... have mercy!
Barbaria shudders and trembles. The pain of the birch is excruciating. The crowd lusts for more welts, more pain, more blood. The torturer pauses for a moment to admire his handiwork on the rebel's naked, sweating body and soak in her moans of pain and cries for mercy...
Hit her ass ! Harder .. harder.. @phlebas ;)

Throw salty water on her wounds! :p

I know you only speak from your own desire, Yu :)

Have no fear, @phlebas is dipping the birch whip in brine from time to time

Someone told me it keeps the whip supple, err, or something like that :rolleyes:

Phlebas is such a conscientious gentleman! I wish there were more floggers who upheld the standards like he does!

Thank you PrPr, although I should introduce you to our resident master flogger here, Primus Pilus. For me, it is but a prologue before the real show :)

Now, were there some cheeks here that required further warming?
swish

@Barbaria1 hugs the whipping post tightly like a lover. Her nipples are rock hard and sore from her breasts being crushed against the post. Her naked ass is on fire from the birch. She pleads for @phlebas to stop. The crowd clamors for him to continue. "Whip the bitch's ass raw!", "Scourge her senseless!", they rage...

Attachments

• barbaria05_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria05_scorpio.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 680
What is with this crowd? Why do they so delight in my naked pain and humiliation? I don’t understand. Once they revered and followed me. They thought I was a saint who challenged the rich and gave to the poor. But look at them now! Mocking me. Demanding more blood, more suffering. Never enough.

@Barbaria1 hugs the whipping post tightly like a lover. Her nipples are rock hard and sore from her breasts being crushed against the post. Her naked ass is on fire from the birch. She pleads for @phlebas to stop. The crowd clamors for him to continue. "Whip the bitch's ass raw!", "Scourge her senseless!", they rage...

These people are so crude, I have nothing but contempt for them. Rage fills me and I launch one last mighty blow at the bloody back before me. @Barbaria1 jerks with shock, moaning and gasping, pushed to the edge of endurance by this assault. Then I turn to the crowd.

"Enough! You would have me reduce this wretched woman to a torn wreck. No, enough. The ordeal has just begun. Now her bloody and bruised shoulders will feel the weight of the cross, wood digging into her wounds, splinters piercing her ragged flesh. She will stagger in front of you, bleeding and shaking, to the place of her final ordeal. There she will be nailed to the wood, where she will struggle for every breath as you feast on her nakedness and humiliation. She must stay strong enough to endure this, so I say enough! Unless there is someone among you prepared to match her, blow for blow, from this time on, I call an end."

I look around the crowd. Some look away, shamed. Others look frightened. Some stare, sullen and resentful, but none step forward to take the challenge.

"Woman, do not thank me, do not think me soft. In a few hours you will curse me and wish I had ended you here and now under my scourge. You have a long journey ahead of you, gather your strength."

Last edited:
These people are so crude, I have nothing but contempt for them. Rage fills me and I launch one last mighty blow at the bloody back before me. @Barbaria1 jerks with shock, moaning and gasping, pushed to the edge of endurance by this assault. Then I turn to the crowd.

"Enough! You would have me reduce this wretched woman to a torn wreck. No, enough. The ordeal has just begun. Now her bloody and bruised shoulders will feel the weight of the cross, wood digging into her wounds, splinters piercing her ragged flesh. She will stagger in front of you, bleeding and shaking, to the place of her final ordeal. There she will be nailed to the wood, where she will struggle for every breath as you feast on her nakedness and humiliation. She must stay strong enough to endure this, so I say enough! Unless there is someone among you prepared to match her, blow for blow, from this time on, I call an end."

I look around the crowd. Some look away, shamed. Others look frightened. Some stare, sullen and resentful, but none step forward to take the challenge.

"Woman, do not thank me, do not think me soft. In a few hours you will curse me and wish I had ended you here and now under my scourge. You have a long journey ahead of you, gather your strength."
Wow! that really lays it out tough! Your description of the beating and the cruelty of the crowd and your righteous indignation and then the terrible fate awaiting her almost makes me feel sorry for Barb. Almost:cool:

Back
Top Bottom