The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
What is with this crowd? Why do they so delight in my naked pain and humiliation? I don’t understand. Once they revered and followed me. They thought I was a saint who challenged the rich and gave to the poor. But look at them now! Mocking me. Demanding more blood, more suffering. Never enough.
A saint? Then this is your martyrdom. Should be memorable enough to merit an entry in The Annals of the Martyrs...

"Don't you love the way she's arching her body?", the guy next to me says, "Look at that ass. How I would love to grab it and fuck that gorgeous rebel!". He's right. I am getting a huge turn on myself. Like a serpent, Queen Barbaria undulates her beautiful bruised body downward and sideways against the whipping post such that her butt is pointing directly towards us. We can almost glimpse her sex. The crowd is mesmerized by the show and they taunt her even further. . . @Barbaria1

Attachments

• barbaria06_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria06_scorpio.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 571
During the brief lulls in my torment at the post I can’t help but hear the running commentaries that are carried on by some of the louder louts in the crowd. It’s mostly lewd male humor, expressions of opinion concerning the size and shape of my breasts and ass, or just plain bloodthirsty demands for harder strokes and more blood. A particular spectators’ delight seems to come just at those moments when the power of the stroke drives me especially hard against the unyielding whipping post, or when I become frantic enough to wildly twist or squirm in dread anticipation of the next stroke, showing in the process generous views of my womanhood, or the bouncyness of my breasts ... all to the accompaniment of a full-throated scream or gasped plea for mercy. The awes and catcalls from the onlookers, both male and female, invariably reach a crescendo at just those moments, And, as for me, I suffer on ... thinking and hoping that this cannot go on forever.

Last edited:
Who’s side are you on anyway??? :confused:

The side with the best view :D

(random man in the crowd)
Oh Gods, look at how she suffers! This queen, stripped and bound, I never thought I would see such a sight. I feel sorry for her, but it excites me, I admit, and the crowd is so enthusiastic, I am carried by their need to see more pain. The way her breasts rub against the wood, the way her shapely back twists with each blow, it makes me hard, I feel lightheaded with desire each time she cries out, imagining her under me!

But now the flogger has stopped. He is looking around, he is berating us! He will not continue unless one of us comes forward to share the Queen's ordeal. A cold thrill runs through the core of me. I want to see her suffer, I want to see her body displayed for a long time, twisting and bloody. What does that say about me? Maybe I am bad? Maybe I also need to be punished? Should I go forward, offer myself to suffer alongside her, to prolong her beating? Sharing the experience with this beautiful woman would be incredible, I am sure!

But do I have it in me? I feel my manhood stir but I look at my feet. No, not today. I will go now and find a good spot at the place of execution. I will watch her on the cross, her final throne. Then Gods help me I will return to my wife and bang her brains out!

But do I have it in me? I feel my manhood stir but I look at my feet. No, not today. I will go now and find a good spot at the place of execution. I will watch her on the cross, her final throne. Then Gods help me I will return to my wife and bang her brains out!
At the end of the day, a good number of wives and girlfriends will be either blessing or cursing Barbaria!;)

Standing to the side, I watch coldly amused by both the skill of the whipping and the baying of the crowd.
A quiet laugh escaped my lips at the executioners offer for one of the crowd to help prolong the whipping but I know not one will take up the offer. I run my eyes over the maidens watching. One returns my gaze and I assess the heighten color on her cheeks and extra fullness in her lips.
WE look at each other and a smile, discreet of course appears. She will warm my bed tonight.

Standing to the side, I watch coldly amused by both the skill of the whipping and the baying of the crowd.
A quiet laugh escaped my lips at the executioners offer for one of the crowd to help prolong the whipping but I know not one will take up the offer. I run my eyes over the maidens watching. One returns my gaze and I assess the heighten color on her cheeks and extra fullness in her lips.
WE look at each other and a smile, discreet of course appears. She will warm my bed tonight.
You lucky bastard! :) :)

... it is like my feelings ... is this man me ?

Oh Gods, look at how she suffers! This queen, stripped and bound, I never thought I would see such a sight. I feel sorry for her, but it excites me, I admit, and the crowd is so enthusiastic, I am carried by their need to see more pain. The way her breasts rub against the wood, the way her shapely back twists with each blow, it makes me hard, I feel lightheaded with desire each time she cries out, imagining her under me!

But now the flogger has stopped. He is looking around, he is berating us! He will not continue unless one of us comes forward to share the Queen's ordeal. A cold thrill runs through the core of me. I want to see her suffer, I want to see her body displayed for a long time, twisting and bloody. What does that say about me? Maybe I am bad? Maybe I also need to be punished? Should I go forward, offer myself to suffer alongside her, to prolong her beating? Sharing the experience with this beautiful woman would be incredible, I am sure!

But do I have it in me? I feel my manhood stir but I look at my feet. No, not today.

Some of us in the crowd approach @phlebas the flogger. None of us is willing to share @Barbaria1 's ordeal. But we are willing to share some gold if in his next torture he allows us to, perhaps, participate in the fun...

As I thought, none come forward to join the unfortunate woman. But some do approach me with an offer, an offer of money for access to the lady in her tortures to come.

I have expenses, like any other man, and will not turn away offered funds. But they must keep in their place. There is much that they can do. Help whip her on her journey to the cross, poke and pinch her along the way. Perhaps a modest charge for those wishing to touch her intimately once she has been crucified. I'm sure many would like to feel the inside of a queen's cunt, or see whether they might bring her to arousal. I would not let these amateurs wield a hammer, but perhaps some would like to hold her down as the nails are driven home.

Yes, I think there is room for some crowd participation, at the right price :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom