The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's the go to word around here :)

Here sir (puts up hand)

I pause, I can see the woman shudder. Let her deal with her fears for a few moments more. The crowd have made their wished known, they want her flogged front and back. And the front offers such tempting targets.

I have no wish to cut her to ribbons. What kind of sight would she make on the cross then? No, she must be whole, she must look like a woman not a piece of butchers meat. The trick is to please the crowd and leave her intact. To maximise her suffering and yet not do to much damage. Fortunately this is well within my power :) To strike and not tear, that is my goal. Of corse some blood is necessary, the crowd demands it. This is the skill of the experienced flogger, to please the crowd and yet keep the goods viable for the next stage of the process. Those nipples, now, they are an obvious target, which is why I will not strike them yet! The more they stand out the better the target. I want to see her squirm in uncertainty, yelp in surprise, scream as well aimed blows set her sensitive parts on fire.

And will we see the rest of her? Will the garment fall all the way to the ground? I'm sure her pussy is already wet with anticipation. So let us begin, her belly first, then the sensitive underside of her breasts. Let's give them something to shout about.

S W I S H !
Oh those tumescent nipples are on for some trouble
(Sorry, I’m positively in love with this word now.....)

Ah yes, it looks like the whipping of the queens breasts is about to begin. The whip master knows what he is doing, teasing both the queen and the crowd. I take my member out of my ants and slide it Into Laetitia's moist crevice. Just a couple of times as I want it to last. Moving back, I pick up a flogger with three long leather thongs, but don't use it just yet.
Laetitia looks over her shoulder at me. "Do you know this Erin?" She asks.
"Yes." I reply as I caress her firm buttocks with the leather chords. Laetitia gasps softly and thrusts be bottom back at me.
"What's she like?"
"A warrior," I replied, "a brave one."
"Like you?"
I laugh and peer out to see it the flogging has started.

Ah yes, it looks like the whipping of the queens breasts is about to begin. The whip master knows what he is doing, teasing both the queen and the crowd. I take my member out of my ants and slide it Into Laetitia's moist crevice. Just a couple of times as I want it to last. Moving back, I pick up a flogger with three long leather thongs, but don't use it just yet.
Laetitia looks over her shoulder at me. "Do you know this Erin?" She asks.
"Yes." I reply as I caress her firm buttocks with the leather chords. Laetitia gasps softly and thrusts be bottom back at me.
"What's she like?"
"A warrior," I replied, "a brave one."
"Like you?"
I laugh and peer out to see it the flogging has started.
You certainly should take your member out of the ants. Is that some kind of torture, or foreplay!

Ants or pants aside, let us continue :)

@Barbaria1 gasps as she feels the leather whip cut across her tender breasts. The pain is magnified greatly by her stretched skin. A raw welt appears a moment later, burning her chest. The crowd yell in delight! They encourage @phlebas to whip her harder and to flay her tits...

Attachments

• barbaria12_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria12_scorpio.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Owwww! That really hurt! And the crowd is calling for more of the same!

Getting whipped across my breasts is bad enough, but not being able to see it coming, makes it all the worse.

The snap of the whip and the searing pain are all but simultaneous. I recoil in shock and try to catch my breath, steady my nerves and anticipate the next one.

But master of the art that he is, there is no discernible pattern or pace. This phlebas, he plays with me ... plays with my mind, plays with my body ... inflicts pain without warning and with no way of knowing exactly where!

With arms raised overhead and breasts upturned ... swaying ... wobbling invitingly ... as I dance on my tiptoes ... he can choose his target ... will it be the soft undersides, or will it come high and above ... or straight across my poor tender nipples. He’ll punish them all before he’s finished with me! I can count on that!

And I hate this blindfold! It renders me so helplessly vulnerable. I’d much prefer to look him in the eye ... be able to read his mind and his intention before he strikes.

And I’d prefer to be able to see each and every one of this pack of bloodthirsty onlookers who seem to be getting such enjoyment out of watching me suffer. I’d glare at them, if I could ...look down on them ... show them my utter disdain for the likes of them!

“Take this blindfold away!” I scream in frustration.. And my answer is a second lash ... straight across my nipples!

My anguished full-throated scream drowns out the cheers and applause of the crowd.

Last edited:
Owwww! That really hurt! And the crowd is calling for more of the same!

Getting whipped across my breasts is bad enough, but not being able to see it coming, makes it all the worse.

The snap of the whip and the searing pain are all but simultaneous. I tecoil in shock and try to catch my breath, steady my nerves and anticipate the next one.

But master of the art that he is, there is no discernible pattern or pace. This phlebas, he plays with me ... plays with my mind, plays with my body ... inflicts pain without warning and with no way of knowing exactly where!

With arms raised overhead and breasts upturned ... swaying ... wobbling invitingly ... as I dance on my tiptoes ... he can choose his target ... will it be the soft undersides, or will it come high and above ... or straight across my poor tender nipples. He’ll punish them all before he’s finished with me! I can count on that!

And I hate this blindfold! It renders me so helplessly vulnerable. I’d much prefer to look him in the eye ... be able to read his mind and his intention before he strikes.

And I’d prefer to be able to see each and every one of this pack of bloodthirsty onlookers who seem to be getting such enjoyment out of watching me suffer. I’d glare at them, if I could ...look down on them ... show them my utter disdain for the likes of them!

“Take this blindfold away!” I scream in frustration.. And my answer is a second lash ... straight across my nipples!

My anguished full-throated scream drowns out the cheers and applause of the crowd.

There, the scream does the job, the crowd love it. Her bare torso, breasts wobbling as she tries to avoid each strike, the way she fills her lungs each time she gives voice, she is entertaining them royally. Every lash across her nipples has them on tip toes, eyes fixed on her pain. They don't notice how little I cut her, how gentle I am, all things considered. The show is all, and it is great fun to keep this woman guessing, keep her dancing and singing the age old song as leather meets flesh.
She is strong, we could do this all day, but I am mindful of the events to come. One more slash, up and across, let me tickle both those tumescent beauties with this one.
SLASH!
Now, will some of the crowd part with more silver for a feel of her? She is so inviting, so well displayed . . . . . let me slip forward myself while the blindfold is on, quietly. As she waits for the next blow, my hand meets her instead of the scourge, a meaty slap square on her tight little, then a good feel of her breasts. That surprised her! Mmm, I can feel her nipples are hard, too, the little hussy, she is enjoying this every bit as much as the crowd.

Looking over Laetitia' head, I watch the whipping start. My penis slides smoothly in and out of her moist cunt.
As I withdraw again from her tight cavity, Laetitia utters a moan, which changes to a gasp as I apply the flogger firmly to her bottom. Not to hard, we are just getting into it and we mustn't rush things after all.
"Tell me about Erin," Laetitia whispers, "Were you her lover?" She asks wriggling her bottom. I raise my hand holding the flogger. "Oh Yes!" she hissed. "Hit me again and harder!"

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! They mustn't know!!!! :facepalm:
As the “master of ceremonies “ I also look in amazement at this rebel wretch. She seems to be enjoying herself. I can understand the hard on I’m getting as I see her dangling naked and helpless body get beaten. But is she not feeling the pain? I would have been content with this flogging being a last torture before a long imprisonement or a quick execution. Now I am not so sure...

Taking up a position behind the helpless woman, @phlebas the flogger expertly curls his whip around the woman's breasts, and then yanks it loose. With the force of the blow, @Barbaria1 's body twists to an extent that she almost faces her rear assailant. Her howls of pain can be heard from the farthest corners of the city. The flogger, egged on by the lustful crowd, whips her in this fashion repeatedly, pausing every few blows to let her catch her breath.

The naked flesh of Barb's breasts and stomach is now covered with raw welts and deep bruises. But only a trickle of blood here and there.
And the cruel, unfeeling mob want more. This Queen needs to atone for her rebellion. She needs to be NAKED.

Attachments

• barbaria13_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria13_scorpio.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 613
Despite my blindfold, I can imagine ... indeed, see in my mind’s eye ... the look on this phlebas’ face as he spins me about with a tug on the whip that could around my bared body. It tears at my breasts and digs into my ribs as he rips it free. And as I swing back to my former position ... unseeing and helplessly bound arms over head ...he takes his time contemplating the next strike. The crowd adores the studied deliberation by which he applies his art. I can only hope that it ends soon!

Taking up a position behind the helpless woman, @phlebas the flogger expertly curls his whip around the woman's breasts, and then yanks it loose. With the force of the blow, @Barbaria1 's body twists to an extent that she almost faces her rear assailant. Her howls of pain can be heard from the farthest corners of the city. The flogger, egged on by the lustful crowd, whips her in this fashion repeatedly, pausing every few blows to let her catch her breath.

The naked flesh of Barb's breasts and stomach is now covered with raw welts and deep bruises. But only a trickle of blood here and there.
And the cruel, unfeeling mob want more. This Queen needs to atone for her rebellion. She needs to be NAKED.
Beautiful drawing :clapping::clapping: as always!!

The welts and the cries have excited the crowd. Now she must be exposed for them again.

I walk up to her suspended body, whisper in her ear: "Lady, we are having such a nice time together. You respond beautifully to my lash, and I know it excites you. The people want to see more, and I must give it to them. Put on a good show and I may allow you some small acts of mercy as we move closer to your cross."

My hands run over her upper body one more time, appreciative of her feminine curves, her body soft and smooth and tight with arms bound above her head. One more feel of her breasts, erect nipples betraying her arousal, firm flesh under my rough hands. I grasp the top of the garment that is gathered around her waist, and tug firmly and deliberately downwards. The crowd murmurs its approval as her lower half is revealed, that tight and inviting little arse, the warm and hidden bush between her thighs. It is my mission now to get her to expose herself, to dance and jump and give the people a glimpse of that private place, the delightful pussy which even now must be wet with anticipation.

Back
Top Bottom